Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

"Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star (80513 Views)

Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) / Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by MummySilver: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
She's beautiful though
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Superman7: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
This girl is corrupt oOo,
Always going naked and showing the whole world her dirty body. Come on close that thing before I flog you now.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by sisisioge: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Haba. It is well o. Oya send your bank details for small bank alert.........

grin grin grin if you are serious na mail u go send me take request am. No be me go drop account details where dem oluwole boys full. Small change wey I still dey use hold body dey there. I no wan hear story8)
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by smartiyke78: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jym ko jym ni.... wetin concern mosquito with elephant blood... Na dose hands wey b like walking stick she dey take jym?

If she like make she wear goat toa, monkey toa or even tortoise toa, who she epp?

Rubish!
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Lexusgs430: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin if you are serious na mail u go send me take request am. No be me go drop account details where dem oluwole boys full. Small change wey I still dey use hold body dey there. I no wan hear story8)

Boiz are not smiling.......
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by sisisioge: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Haba. It is well o. Oya send your bank details for small bank alert.........

Dude I no fit assess PM...my email is on my profile. I don begin dance already grin
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by projet: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Quinn22:
Is there anything like fake camel toe? I am not understanding.
sure there is.
u can make orders online.
one crazy inventory.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Oselu28(f): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
is dz a work out session or a photoshoot?? bcus ayam not understanding
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Marvel1206: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
kowema:
Brethren pls wat is camel toes?

I'm obviously the only one who doesnt know wat it is in 21st century.

At a point and just like some people on this thread, I thought it was the out fit
You're not alone. I was about googling it before i saw your post
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by marxwellerr247(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Na Man be this ! !
This one resemble man na
wetin go con dey trip person 4 here na
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Quinn22(f): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ah! You can order pussy online and wear it?! shocked shocked shocked
projet:

sure there is.
u can make orders online.
one crazy inventory.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by ishua(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
.It's so fake that I can feel it..
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by BABANGBALI: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Na which one be camel toes again? I only know of mosquitoes toes
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by sisisioge: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Boiz are not smiling.......

Thanks a ton dude...na like say I won lottery. Dyt, check in o...this awesome dude just blessed me with plenty money o. I swearit! Remember him? The Maruwa guy wey spoil my show with the rich husband wey u find me that day cheesy He get money o.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by chris31(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Disgusting i wont even come closer to her even if she offers me a million dollar
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by projet: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Quinn22:
Ah! You can order pussy online and wear it?! shocked shocked shocked
shebi that's what u female folks fantasize these days,that it makes you folks steaming seductive.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by debbie223(f): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
ur camel toe,ur wahala

abeg who knw where indomie redemption centre dey?I don get my letters complete.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Lexusgs430: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
sisisioge:

Thanks a ton dude...na like say I won lottery. Dyt, check in o...this awesome dude just blessed me with plenty money o. I swearit! Remember him? The Maruwa guy wey spoil my show with the rich husband wey u find me that day cheesy He get money o.

Haba, you no dey forget that torry? You don follow millionaire go Canada nah.
For us, the keke marwa hustle still kwantinues.........
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by sisisioge: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lexusgs430:
l

Haba, you no dey forget that torry? You don follow millionaire go Canada nah.
For us, the hustle still kwantinues.........

grin may God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Lexusgs430: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
sisisioge:

grin may God bless your hustle.

Amen
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by 1miccza: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Emm next please her headache, her problem
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
I don't get, what's the essence of camel toe that people would want to wear it?,does it have any sexual significance?, this is so annoyingly fake!

1 Like

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Nelgenius4me(m): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
This girl is always in the News for the wrong reason(s).For those who have instrument for testing genuine Carmel toe, I hope your instrument is genuine?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Raymysterio(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
kowema:
Brethren pls wat is camel toes?

I'm obviously the only one who doesnt know wat it is in 21st century.

At a point and just like some people on this thread, I thought it was the out fit

Camel toe is a slang use to describe the shape of the labia majora as it shows when a lady is putting on tight pantie...
And now, fashionist have designed something that looks like that shape...for ladies to wear... reasons is what I don't know... maybe to attract rapist and all...lol
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Quinn22(f): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
I am not understanding! Why do we need to buy pussy when we've got one, it doesn't make sense
It makes sense for guys that fantasise being a female, that one is very understandable.
projet:

shebi that's what u female folks fantasize these days,that it makes you folks steaming seductive.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by kowema(f): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Raymysterio:

Camel toe is a slang use to describe the shape of the labia majora as it shows when a lady is putting on tight pantie...
And now, fashionist have designed something that looks like that shape...for ladies to wear... reasons is what I don't know... maybe to attract rapist and all...lol

I Googled jare.
Its amazing how smtn dat trivial is of relevance
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
It's all part of the modeling, maybe the shot wouldn't have given what was needed without it, it's showbiz na, what were you guys expecting?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Angel1696: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
naira land abeg what's camel toe
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by projet: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Quinn22:
I am not understanding! Why do we need to buy pussy when we've got one, it doesn't make sense
It makes sense for guys that fantasise being a female, that one is very understandable.

nice assertion from your first paragraph...but you know u girls have nice backside but still go about buying another asz,in this case enhancement,same case with boobz,same case with lightening ur skin,u ladies are highly insatiable.

Note...I am not against u folks looking beautiful and all that but am particular about doing it naturally cos all these enhancements have health repercussions.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Quinn22:

Lol, are ladies ever contented with whatever they have? don't you ladies buy lashes, nails, coat ur lips, pad ur bums, why does padding their pum pum now sound surprising?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Quinn22(f): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
And who's fault is it? undecided
When you guys emphasise on the type of ladies you want, why won't we not be contented. 90% of men chase after ladies with big bum, long lashes and nails, big lips and camel toe. 90% of ladies problem are caused by men. Fact! You guys should check yourselves. We are not the problem here, you guys are the problem.
SnowJay92:

Lol, are ladies ever contented with whatever they have? don't you ladies buy lashes, nails, coat ur lips, pad ur bums, why does padding their pum pum now sound surprising?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Quinn22(f): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
If I hear undecided
Stop decieving yourself!
Would you rather go with a lady with a flat ass or big bum? undecided
projet:

nice assertion from your first paragraph...but you know u girls have nice backside but still go about buying another asz,in this case enhancement,same case with boobz,same case with lightening ur skin,u ladies are highly insatiable.

Note...I am not against u folks looking beautiful and all that but am particular about doing it naturally cos all these enhancements have health repercussions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) / Photo Of Wizkid's New House / Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.