Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

"Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star (80500 Views)

Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) / Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by piagetskinner(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Azeequeen:
All these yeyebrities been giving us eyesore from ages past. We have more pressing issues in this country

The real definition of who a woman is has been dragged in the miry mud by these so called celebrities who are of no use to themselves...
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by projet: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Quinn22:
If I hear undecided
Stop decieving yourself!
Would you rather go with a lady with a flat ass or big bum? undecided

hmmmm....am in a way disappointed and sad that u people write yourself off before giving the guy the opportunity to express the captivating qualities he finds in you.
Any guy that would encourage you to go under the knife is selfish and heartless.He doesn't care about u,he doesn't truly loves u.think about this babe.
U are beautifully and wonderfully made,all you only need to do is eat right and exercise light.
No matter how a woman is,she would be a queen in one gentle man's eye.That's the essence of beauty in diversity.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by projet: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Quinn22:
If I hear undecided
Stop decieving yourself!
Would you rather go with a lady with a flat ass or big bum? undecided

hmmmm....am in a way disappointed and sad that u people write yourself off before giving the guy the opportunity to express the captivating qualities he finds in you.
Any guy that would encourage you to go under the knife is selfish and heartless.He doesn't care about ur health,he doesn't truly loves u.think about this babe.
U are beautifully and wonderfully made,all you only need to do is eat right and exercise light.
No matter how a woman is,she would be a queen in one gentle man's eye.That's the essence of beauty in diversity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
That's a snapping alligator mouth pousie cool
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
Quinn22:
And who's fault is it? undecided
When you guys emphasise on the type of ladies you want, why won't we not be contented. 90% of men chase after ladies with big bum, long lashes and nails, big lips and camel toe. 90% of ladies problem are caused by men. Fact! You guys should check yourselves. We are not the problem here, you guys are the problem.

Mehnn, I no even get strength to argue this. So it's not a ladies world anymore?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Quinn22(f): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Why did you avoid the question? grin
You've proven my point already wink
projet:

Any guy that would encourage you to go under the knife is selfish and heartless.He doesn't care about ur health,he doesn't truly loves u.think about this babe.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Quinn22(f): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
It has never been undecided
SnowJay92:

Mehnn, I no even get strength to argue this. So it's not a ladies world anymore?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by projet: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Quinn22:
Why did you avoid the question? grin
You've proven my point already wink

lol...didn't know it was actually directed at me and I have to answer it.
but I am not sure I understand ur definition of flat asz,cos sincerely I see normal asz everyday which is satisfactory to an average guy and I see extraordinary asz which is also acceptable and normal.so I could go with either,it just depends on the chemistry between us.
like I said no matter any form a babe is presented out there,she is still the Apple of someone's eyes.

1 Like

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by augustine: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
RockHard:
Wetin pesin no go hear/see sef. So Dem don dey do Fake 'camel toe' Smh.

1 Like

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by jonnytad(m): 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Any lady that will show us how original camel toe look on her should do us the favour. ..... mbok.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Adeyeancah(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
malificent:
Not my circus,not my monkeys.. Her camel toe,her problem.
old polish proverb, love that dear grin

2 Likes

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by NemzySeries(m): 12:20am On Apr 13, 2017
datz d real deal....camel toe for small gals ...kangaroo Toe is Game. cheesy
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by pizzylee(m): 12:28am On Apr 13, 2017
dz her own na unicorn toe
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by 9jatatafo(m): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2017
The camel toe is heavily padded.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Dyt(f): 4:13am On Apr 13, 2017
sisisioge:

Thanks a ton dude...na like say I won lottery. Dyt, check in o...this awesome dude just blessed me with plenty money o. I swearit! Remember him? The Maruwa guy wey spoil my show with the rich husband wey u find me that day cheesy He get money o.

angry angry
Where's mine
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by stukinherdr1222(m): 4:38am On Apr 13, 2017
conductor1:
http://www.somtoo.com/2017/04/youre-wearing-fake-camel-toe-nigerians.html
https://www.instagram.com/beverly_osu/

so showing off private part in a tight panties is called `` camel toe `` God in heaven

what is really going on ??
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by sisisioge: 5:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Dyt:

angry angry
Where's mine

grin grin grin grin

You too send me acc no...you have only 5 mins to do so before statute of limitation will Set in. You time starts now!

Tick tock tick tock...
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Quinn22(f): 6:02am On Apr 13, 2017
Noted smiley
projet:

lol...didn't know it was actually directed at me and I have to answer it.
but I am not sure I understand ur definition of flat asz,cos sincerely I see normal asz everyday which is satisfactory to an average guy and I see extraordinary asz which is also acceptable and normal.so I could go with either,it just depends on the chemistry between us.
like I said no matter any form a babe is presented out there,she is still the Apple of someone's eyes.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Sarah20A(f): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2017
Na for Nigeria person take dey hear different things,I thought Carmel toe was a toe. Of a Carmel not knowing it was a pussy.They have even invent fake one.na God go save person embarassed
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by 123papas(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2017
she even made up for exercise. Naija, i hail thee
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Azeequeen(f): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Did you come out during the last protest?
Or your own rantings end on Nairaland? undecided
What about you?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Azeequeen(f): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2017
piagetskinner:

The real definition of who a woman is has been dragged in the miry mud by these so called celebrities who are of no use to themselves...

God bless you
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by BiafranBushBoy: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2017
Azeequeen:

What about you?

I protested na cheesy wink
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by piagetskinner(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2017
Azeequeen:

God bless you
And bless y too...happy easter in adv smiley
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Chubhie: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2017
malificent:
Not my circus,not my monkeys.. Her camel toe,her problem.
One Minute Manager?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by malificent(f): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2017
No dear
Chubhie:
One Minute Manager?

1 Like

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Dyt(f): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

You too send me acc no...you have only 5 mins to do so before statute of limitation will Set in. You time starts now!

Tick tock tick tock...

He should gimme my own

Tag him for me biko
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by sisisioge: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Haba, you no dey forget that torry? You don follow millionaire go Canada nah.
For us, the keke marwa hustle still kwantinues.........

Hey dude...my friend totally loves ewa agoyin. She even prefers it with Agege super bread. Let me go and call her for you grin grin grin

Dyt babes, bro Lexusgs430 is calling you o ...He wonders if you like ewa agoyin grin grin grin

By the way, thanks once again...I had a blast wink
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Lexusgs430: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
sisisioge:

Hey dude...my friend totally loves ewa agoyin. She even prefers it with Agege super bread. Let me go and call her for you grin grin grin

Dyt babes, bro Lexusgs430 is calling you o ...He wonders if you like ewa agoyin grin grin grin

By the way, thanks once again...I had a blast wink

Infact, its a crime not to love ewa agonyi, with the special oily sauce, agege bread and all those 50 naira small small meat....... Yum Yum Yum..... Pure heaven .......

Abi Dyt go cook us ewa agonyi ?

No worries..... So long as you no take mess blast everyone away, after that ewa fiesta ........
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by sisisioge: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Infact, its a crime not to love ewa agonyi, with the special oily sauce, agege bread and all those 50 naira small small meat....... Yum Yum Yum..... Pure heaven .......

No worries..... So long as you no take mess blast everyone away, after that ewa fiesta ........

Roger that dyt? This dude is correct I tell yah wink
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Dyt(f): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Where's my share of the supply
angry angry
sisisioge:

Roger that dyt? This dude is correct I tell yah wink

Make he show me how correct him be
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Lexusgs430: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dyt:

Where's my share of the supply
angry angry

Make he show me how correct him be

Dyt, no try me o. I fit vex o (but I restrain from vexation)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) / Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.