Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Federal Republic Of South Nigeria - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Republic Of South Nigeria (19660 Views)

Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria / Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by SapeleGuy: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2010
Afam:

You see how you have been contradicting yourself up and down?

Why not allow the over 250 ethnic nationalities to decide if they want to be part of any group you ascribe to them? Why deny them that right to choose?

The issue of an ethnic group being more important than others is your own issue because it seems that is what you have been implying whereas on the other hand I am clamoring for complete inclusion and participation regardless of the number but it seems this will not help what you prefer.

Busted - Afam, a bright future awaits you in politricks. The evidence from your 'wayo' posts is here for all to see.  On this point I will let you have the last word. Thanks

Afam:

It seems you conveniently avoided my questions and instead raised others.

Back to the issue you raised about equal representation here is my question - What makes you think that we have 250 ethnic nationalities? Have we taken time to list all of them or are some ethnic nationalities preventing others from being heard or listed?

What if we have about 3000 distinct ethnic nationalities? How can we (in practical terms) convene a SNC with 3000 ethnic nationalities comeing with their representatives?

Maybe we will also end up with 3000 states in Nigeria and about 9000 senators.

Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by becomrich16: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2010
itsekiri people are yorubas, Look ondo state and the common oyo yorubas are different. Words use in ondo state are different.

Look if you take akoko for example. i promises you, you would not understand what they are saying. Philip Adekunle the owner of Nigeria villages, his from okun another yoruba group. if he speak okun, obasanjo would not understand what he is saying.

In ondo state, they would say osan . Which means "it is good". oyo yoruba would say "Oda"
in itsekiri, they would say osan, it means it is good just like ondo state. Itsekiri  is more like ondo state, Because the itsekiri say "osan" Names like Omatsan is derived from the "Osan"  . Omatsan in itsekiri means child is good.

When an itsekiri man is speaking, the yorubas from ondo state, understand what he is saying. Itsekiri and ilaje are nearly the same thing, some years ago that the itsekiri ask they should be remove to ondo state at a point many years ago. during the wahala.  Even the Itsekiri did not want to be included in the old mid west region because they were yorubas. and they do not want to be minority. Does the name  called "Itsekiri ab- initio" mean anything to you.

I have been to more countries than you.  I have more to my bags.

Look I even travelled all the way to ethiopia and find out , how it was done.

Look Without Benin republic, the yorubas have no plan with you.
An  application to the united nation  before it is considered first by the Security Council. Any recommendation for admission must receive the affirmative votes of nine of the 15 members of the Council,provided that none of its five permanent members - China, France, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain  and the United
States of America – has not voted against the application. • If the Council recommends admission, the recommendation is presented to the General Assembly for consideration. A two-thirds majority vote is necessary for admission of a new State, and membership becomes effective on the date the resolution for admissionis adopted.

If they vote against it, (china) you are all back been nigerian. but with republic of benin. UN status dey there. we want take 1 stone kill two bird.
Do you think we are fool. When we already have a status of benin republic in the united nation.  If you think it is easy . intead make you dey shout say una want follow join benin republic.

Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Mekusxyz: 12:08am On Jan 06, 2010
Becomrich,

Why are you against Benin (which is neutral to Igbo and Yoruba) being the capital of our fantasized South Nigeria?
What do you have against rotational presidency? Do you want the Igbo and Yoruba to suppress the minorities in the new country?
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by becomrich16: 12:10am On Jan 06, 2010
You igboboy. you are all igbo. what about other people. and if you visit that itsekiri website, it says ugbajo itsekiri. go and ask what ugbajo mean in yoruba. it is the samething in itsekiri. ugbajo itsekiri. i am in canada, it means the meeting or association of itsekiri people.

i notice all of you are from the same ethnic group igboboys. another thing if benin republic is not part of it, we yorubas are not interested. You heard or read the oni of ife says we are holding a meeting in Benin republic. We have our own plans. We are ready to make the north majority. I can tell you some key element in the north are ready to use thier network to make the north majority. With your selfish ideas , it look like you may end up with the north. so you want to carry forward the selfishness from nigeria. rotation. spanner ni. what about having every human been a human and not seen from thier ethnics group? the tribalism we are trying to run away?

continue with yourself ideas.

benin city is an old town. we want a modern city like abuja. and omilafara is the centre, closer to benin city than any yoruba capital less than 45 minute from benin city. the next town to omilafara is in edo state .

look at this satellite image and explain what justice your nonsense idea of rotation. or do you want me to place them against ibadan for you to get the point.

have you heard of the bible verse do unto others what you want them to do unto you. You are a heartless person. even The uhrobo people are more populated than some of your state. The itsekiri in Delta state too . So what are you talking about. The selfishness you display in nigeria. the tribalism of nigeria. I told you, we have our own plan. Benin republic. Anything that doesnot include Benin republic is not acceptable to us.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Mekusxyz: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2010
becomrich;:

You igboboy. you are all igbo. what about other people. and if you visit that itsekiri website, it says ugbajo itsekiri. go and ask what ugbajo mean in yoruba. it is the samething in itsekiri. ugbajo itsekiri. i am in canada, it means the meeting or association of itsekiri people.

i notice all of you are from the same ethnic group igboboys. another thing if benin republic is not part of it, we yorubas are not interested. You heard or read the oni of ife says we are holding a meeting in Benin republic. We have our own plans. We are ready to make the north majority. I can tell you some key element in the north are ready to use thier network to make the north majority. With your selfish ideas , it look like you may end up with the north. so you want to carry forward the selfishness from nigeria. rotation. spanner ni. what about having every human been a human and not seen from thier ethnics group? the tribalism we are trying to run away?

continue with yourself ideas.

benin city is an old town. we want a modern city like abuja. and omilafara is the centre, closer to benin city than any yoruba capital less than 45 minute from benin city. the next town to omilafara is in edo state .

look at this satellite image and explain what justice your nonsense idea of rotation. or do you want me to place them against ibadan for you to get the point.

have you heard of the bible verse do unto others what you want them to do unto you. You are a heartless person. even The uhrobo people are more populated than some of your state. The itsekiri in Delta state too . So what are you talking about. The selfishness you display in nigeria. the tribalism of nigeria. I told you, we have our own plan. Benin republic. Anything that doesnot include Benin republic is not acceptable to us.

Folks,

Well, you have heard it from the horse's mouth: No Benin Republic included, no South Nigeria.

So let's go one step further: let's carve out Republic of South Nigeria which does not include the Yoruba area. Every other thing I have advocated remains.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Katsumoto: 12:59am On Jan 06, 2010
Mekusxyz:

Folks,

Well, you have heard it from the horse's mouth: No Benin Republic included, no South Nigeria.

So let's go one step further: let's carve out Republic of South Nigeria which does not include the Yoruba area. Every other thing I have advocated remains.

So becomrich is now the spokes-person for Yoruba people?
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Mekusxyz: 1:18am On Jan 06, 2010
Katsumoto:

So becomrich is now the spokes-person for Yoruba people?

He is easily the most out-spoken Yoruba person in the forum, albeit a grossly incoherent one.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by TPS360: 1:19am On Jan 06, 2010
That flag sucks!
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by becomrich16: 3:21am On Jan 06, 2010
Mekusxyz , we have already, did you not see my map before. The rest of you can go to the united nation and try your lucky. You need 128 countries to make your dream possible. while we join benin republic. good lucky.

Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Mekusxyz: 3:39am On Jan 06, 2010
Becomepoor, This your map na one-in-town. So Asaba is now part of Yoruba?
Did you consult the other tribes in Delta and Edo state before adding them to your phantom country?
At this rate, your country is dead on arrival. grin
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 4:06am On Jan 06, 2010
becomrich;:

Mekusxyz , we have already, did you not see my map before. The rest of you can go to the united nation and try your lucky. You need 128 countries to make your dream possible. while we join benin republic. good lucky.
@becomrich

Here is some elementary arithmetic:
What is
1+1 = ?
1+1+1= ?
1+1+1+1= ?

If you fail any of these, you should be banned from nairaland if the owner values his site.

What is interesting though is the deafening silence of the Yoruba forumites over your psychosis. The silence speaks volumes. I challenged your folks to rein you in, but they all looked the other way. Igbo people say that tacit support is as powerful as vocal support. The biggest hole in your benin republic delusion is your constant inclusion of Igbo, Edo, and Delta. You are scheming to make them minority (since you are obsessed with majority/minority) in your pipe dream country. The main question is, are you ready for war with MEND?
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by becomrich16: 4:50am On Jan 06, 2010
onlytruth, the silence speak acceptance. Look more than 95% of Yorubas believe in what I am doing. We may find minority. They are minority and most thieves who have stolen from our people. And use our people while you others use them .

Look we are getting 7% from the revenue while we produce more than. Your people Onlytruth produce less than 1% .
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Mekusxyz: 4:51am On Jan 06, 2010
Onlytruth:

@becomrich

Here is some elementary arithmetic:
What is
1+1 = ?
1+1+1= ?
1+1+1+1= ?

If you fail any of these, you should be banned from nairaland if the owner values his site.

What is interesting though is the deafening silence of the Yoruba forumites over your psychosis. The silence speaks volumes. I challenged your folks to rein you in, but they all looked the other way. Igbo people say that tacit support is as powerful as vocal support. The biggest hole in your benin republic delusion is your constant inclusion of Igbo, Edo, and Delta. You are scheming to make them minority (since you are obsessed with majority/minority) in your pipe dream country. The main question is, are you ready for war with MEND?

Where is Katsumoto, the biggest hypocrite in the world?
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 4:53am On Jan 06, 2010
only id.iots would take becomrich seriously oops. well i wasn't wrong was i?
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by becomrich16: 4:59am On Jan 06, 2010
SEFAGO = Mekusxyz =   dont have to login under different name, I know you are the same person.
which igbos do you say I include. Look if american come and live in canada , let say a place like windsor ontario. Do you now call Windsor as part of America or Canada.  The place you mention is own by benin people. If you doubt me. Please go and find british document. some of this people making all this false claim are immigrate, thier family migrated there to farm with the approve of the oba of benin. there legal document to show for this. Most igbo to that area are immigrate. Some of them have lived there for 60 years. And because of the distance from the place some people may have taken igbo name. But they are not the owners of the land. this is what nigeria record shows and also the british record.

Benin own that portion of the land and it is not igboland. and some of this people you assume are igbos are not igbo. look google online.

you forget we have omo oni le in nigeria.  an igboman who buy land in lagos and name the street after himself, and called himself eze. does that mean he owns lagos.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 5:07am On Jan 06, 2010
SEFAGO = Mekusxyz = dont have to login under different name, I know you are the same person.
which igbos do you say I include. Look if american come and live in canada , let say a place like windsor ontario. Do you now call Windsor as part of America or Canada. The place you mention is own by benin people. If you doubt me. Please go and find british document. some of this people making all this false are immigrate, thier family migrated there to farm with the approve of the oba of benin. there legal document to show for this. Most igbo to that area are immigrate. Some of them have lived there for 60 years. And because of the distance from the place some people may have taken igbo name. But they are not the owners of the land. this is what nigeria record shows and also the british record.

Benin own that portion of the land and it is not igboland. and some of this people you assume are igbos are not igbo. look google online.

you forget we have omo oni le in nigeria.

This is who onlytruth wants katsumoto to rein in? grin grin grin
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by becomrich16: 5:12am On Jan 06, 2010
Take for example sunday oliseh. If you go into sunday oliseh root. You would discover , he is from benin. and not igbo. Oliseh that is his surname is not an igboname . But over time , his father may have just pick an igbo name or married or his grand mother igbo. but his real root would be trace to benin because of his last name Oliseh.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Mekusxyz: 7:16am On Jan 06, 2010
becomrich;:

Take for example sunday oliseh. If you go into sunday oliseh root. You would discover , he is from benin. and not igbo. Oliseh that is his surname is not an igboname . But over time , his father may have just pick an igbo name or married or his grand mother igbo. but his real root would be trace to benin because of his last name Oliseh.

You mean like Oliseh like Saraki?
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Afam(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2010
@SapeleGuy,

The good thing about written content is that it makes it easier to prove inconsistency from a person.

I am surprised that you missed the point I was making concerning your minority/majority complaints.

Your positions were

1. There should be nothing like minority or majority tribes (regardless of population)
2. Every single ethnic group must have equal representation in Nigeria

I responded thus

1. You cannot do without minority or majority ethnic groups as long as democracy is practiced and this is based on population
2. Having every single ethnic group represented would be very difficult because the total number may even be close to 3000 and offered scenarios to highlight the difficulties

Now, the issue turned to Southern Nigeria and you stated that you are ok with 3 - 4 regions. This was proof of your inconsistency hence my following questions and positions

1. Why are you comfortable with 3 - 4 regions when all the ethnic groups do not have equal representation?
2. Are you comfortable with the 3 - 4 regions because this arrangement will afford your own ethnic group a majority status?
3. Why not remain consistent in demanding for equal representation

So, your hypocrisy, inconsistency and double standard were exposed and it is very clear that you take positions on issues due to purely selfish reasons regardless of practicality.

Let me know if you need any clarifications whatsoever.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by ceejayclas(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2010
This NIGERIA CAN STILL BE GREAT AS WE DESIRE.
IT STARTS WITH YOU.
COWARDNESS MUST BE OUT OF IT.
GREED MUST BE OUT OF IT.
TRUTH MUST BE TOLD ANYTIME WITHOUT FEAR.
IF THIS IS DONE IN OUR VARIOUSE WORKS OF LIFE
CHANGE WILL COME.

NIGERIA TO BE BETTER
IT STARTS WITH YOU.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by revolt(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2010
About sunday oliseh get dis straight ibo tribe as u know is the only tribe know to have historically assimilated a lot of tribes. Ndoki people in abia have their roots in ijaw. abariba people from ibibio and so many more so oliseh is no different no big deal
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2010
Becomerich is a very big fool.oliseh is a pure igbo name.olise-olisa-ose-osa-orise-orisa.it means God.becomerich has never stepped into igboland his entire life.i support the exclusion of becomerich and his entire family from our hypothetical south nigeria.they can as well migrate to benin republic where biscuit sells for 5,000,000 francs.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by becomrich16: 5:22am On Jan 07, 2010
Abagworo, and do you know oliseh, you dont. Oliseh went to MB. he was the captain of MB. and oliseh played in the final of the principal cup many years ago. I can remember if they won. i use to watch soccer those day. the final was played at onikan school. I cant remember the school they play with. you can go and ask him. I can tell you more about oliseh than you know. I am telling you the truth. Benin own all of the land. This is not a statement but a fact that I know. There are even legal document to the ownership.  If you doubt me. People in Nigeria are seen what I am written, and the oba of Benin can confirm the ownership of the land.

itsekiri people are yorubas, Look ondo state and the common oyo yorubas are different. Words use in ondo state are different.

Look if you take akoko for example. i promises you, you would not understand what they are saying. Philip Adekunle the owner of Nigeria villages, his from okun another yoruba group. if he speak okun, obasanjo would not understand what he is saying.

In ondo state, they would say osan . Which means "it is good". oyo yoruba would say "Oda"
in itsekiri, they would say osan, it means it is good just like ondo state. Itsekiri  is more like ondo state, Because the itsekiri say "osan" Names like Omatsan is derived from the "Osan"  . Omatsan in itsekiri means child is good.

When an itsekiri man is speaking, the yorubas from ondo state, understand what he is saying. Itsekiri and ilaje are nearly the same thing, some years ago that the itsekiri ask they should be remove to ondo state at a point many years ago. during the wahala.  Even the Itsekiri did not want to be included in the old mid west region because they were yorubas. and they do not want to be minority. Does the name  called "Itsekiri ab- initio" mean anything to you.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 6:17am On Jan 07, 2010
@becomerich.i hope you never begin eye itsekiri oil,olise's ethnic group is olise's wahala and not ours.the inportant thing is including everyone irrespective of ethnic affiliations in a country of justice and equity where igbos and yorubas would not silence other smaller groups.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 6:17am On Jan 07, 2010
@becomerich.i hope you never begin eye itsekiri oil,olise's ethnic group is olise's wahala and not ours.the inportant thing is including everyone irrespective of ethnic affiliations in a country of justice and equity where igbos and yorubas would not silence other smaller groups.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by EmperorOlu: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2010
becomrich;:

Dude ,I have to disagree with you on this one.I am a proper Yoruba and I don’t want to be part of BENIN. Odua can stand on it own.

There are a lot of thing you are not considering here ,first we don’t need oil to survive as a nation.Before Zimbabwe went down the drain ,they only had agriculture ,they were known as the bread basket of Africa and they generated a lot revenue from just agriculture.Their citizens lived in affluence until their president kicked out the white farmers.

I want a pure Yoruba nation that starts from lagos all the way to kwara and back down to ondo.That is the ODUA nation.We can’t just join benin because they are yorubas too.It does not make sense economically.We have a better economy in ODUA than Benin republic so why would we go and give ourselves more headaches instead of standing on our own and building a mighty nation.Imagine if a man like fashola leads the ODUA nation ,don’t you think ODUA will be an advanced country within 20years.

I do not want to be a part of the Niger Delta either, knowing how agitated they are now ,it will be a disaster to be in the same nation with them because disputes will arise over oil wealth. The Niger delta people have been bullied for too long so they also need to stand on their own without joining any nation. That way they will elect a leader that is a son of the soil and he can turn them into the next dubai.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
EmperorOlu:

That way they will elect a leader that is a son of the soil and he can turn them into the next dubai.

Oh, for the love of. . . . . .
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by becomrich16: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2010
You dey pretend like say you know oliseh. Look go ask oliseh, that principal cup. Oliseh played against fatai atere brother, i think in the final or semi final.
I ask you a question, you did not answer. Is amachie an ikwerri man.

Now is Jim OVIA an igboman ?
Is Sunny  IRABOR an Igboman ?
Is  the owner of thisday  OBAigbena an igboman.?

Go find out history before you people come to say nonsense on the internet. Look at thier names, this are people from the area . Original people of the area, what we call Omo Oni ile in Nigeria. because they have not been treating you like the lagos agbaro?    Or do you think the area does not have Omo Oni Ile?
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
becomrich;:

You dey pretend like say you know oliseh. Look go ask oliseh, that principal cup. Oliseh played against fatai atere brother, i think in the final or semi final.
I ask you a question, you did not answer. Is amachie an ikwerri man.

Now is Jim OVIA an igboman ?
Is Sunny IRABOR an Igboman ?
Is the owner of thisday OBAigbena an igboman.?[/b]Go find out history before you people come to say nonsense on the internet. Look at thier names, this are people from the area . Original people of the area, what we call Omo Oni ile in Nigeria. because they have not been treating you like the lagos agbaro? Or do you think the area does not have Omo Oni Ile?

you are so correct.they are not igbos just like me [b]abagworo nworisa

ojo maduekwe,mang obasi,chiege alisigwe,ola nike and millions of others.case closed.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2010
@becomerich.they say your past shall always hunt you.so be careful what you say for it might be used against you.the truth shall always prevail.

Becomrich

Re: Why The Yorubas, Edo, Delta And Bayelsa State Want To Join Benin Republic.
« #424 on: August 18, 2009, 02:31 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder sometime, if nigerian have brain in thier head. Look can you go and ask yar adua , tinubu , fashola , dangote , femi otedola , Mike adenuga, pastor adeboye, otedola , orji kalu ibru, Obaigbena or raymond dokpesi for your child inheritance or school fee or food for your child , the only person your child have inheritance from his either your wife or husband. even your brother wealth your child have no inheritance, second husband, zero dollar. Build your home and your life.

Which million of fulani people? Do you mean Peul and Fulbe, there are less than 310,000, meaning the fulbe may be half of the 310,000.

Do you think, we are running from fulani people?? Is that what you think it is. Look in canada people from china are more than 1,000,000 people. The fulani people mostly immigrated who by trade of rearing cow . move around the whole of west africa looking for grass for thier cows.

Fulani people are mostly immigrate in nearly all the country you find them expect nigeria, which is thier homeland. By foot fulani man can walk from new york to florida. So you do have scatter fulani in many west africa country because of this. It is an advantage for the fulani too, So that fulani can also rear thier cows.

This is one of the many reason why you need to relocate the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state and have an open border between Nigeria and benin republic. We are not the first country to do it. We shift the border of republic of Benin to cover yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state while we have the open border.

Nigeria and benin republic is not going to be the first two countries to relocate thier borders.

Russia and Estonia agreement to relocate their border

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=MOSCOW+SIGNS+BORDER+AGREEMENT+WITH+ESTONIA&btnG=Search&meta=

Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan relocated their border

Georgia Wants to Relocate Border With Tennessee in the USA

http://geography.about.com/b/2008/02/19/georgia-wants-to-relocate-border-with-tennessee.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_borders

fulani people are Nomadic people. They move about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_people

If the north do not believe me, they should take thier freedom when they have the chance. I am not telling you people a lie.

I lived in the north, and you see, i know what power and government means to the north, it is a do or die thing. Even if you look at yar adua, It would be hard not to believe that he was poisoned. Look at his picture and it may be a power game in the north. The rate of his disease and sickness is too fast. it does not look normal to me. The power game in the north can be deadly. They are ready to do anything to be in power. And if you do not make them majority. Yussuf Mohammed case is childplay.

Give them the oil and let move on.

If you northerner think , I am telling you a lie. Here are the cordinate and use this website to find the location. It is the only way to save the lifes of 15,000,000 peoples. Make them majority , by removing the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic to give the north majority. this is the only way , you can have peace. They get 70% of the oil. we move on with our lifes.

http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html

Some oilfield location

Akpo lat 3.11 longt 6.48
Antan lat 4.09 longt 8.20
Bonny lat 4.07 longt 7.14
Dawes Island lat 4.45 longt 7.00
Dockyard Creek lat 4.45 longt 7.00
Ima lat 4.09 longt 7.26
Odudu lat 4.02 longt 7.47
Okono lat 4.01 longt 7.17
Okwori lat 3.51 longt 6.58
Onne lat 4.41 longt 7.09
Qua Iboe lat 4.06 longt 8.10
Yoho lat 3.58 longt 7.33

One igboman login under different name and your moderator delete posts in support only prove what is wrong with nigeria.

Now you talk of fashola. i have a question for you, do you think if there is a civil war in nigeria, that fashola would not hire a private jet and leave you and your family in nigeria while he goes abroad Answer my question?

Do you think if civil war break out Yar adua would not put turai in the next available private jet and leave you and your families in Nigeria to die. That time you would know Turai Yar adua is the fastest woman in the north toward a private jet.

Look i wonder sometime how you nigerian think, If there is civil war, do you think bishop Oyedepo who allow you and your family in his private jet, while he dies in Nigeria

Or do you think pastors adeboye would allow you near his private jet and he dies in nigeria? That is when you would know pastor adeboye can run 100 meter in 5 second toward is private jet.

How do you people think, or you think Mike adenuga would tell you, since you his cell user are so important to him, you should enter into his private jet first while him and his family wait and die in nigeria.

Or do you think femi Otedola would consider the fact that you are from lagos like him, that his private jet is first for lagos people while him and his children dies and you relocate in his comfortable private.

Or do you think Tinubu would say Eko oni baje, i would die for the oba of lagos , that private jet i rented sir, go and in with your family, those my investment all over the country must be protected sir. I am ready to die in this civil war.

Or do you think raymond dokpesi would say, i be benin man, and how can me and my family leave this civil war while the omo noba is still in benin, O no , omo noba must first come from benin and enter with his family , so that i raymond dokpesi can die.

Or do you think Dangote would say wayo , 1 arewa, arewa people enter my private jet me and my family would die for you since my business is in nigeria. or say the emir of kano must enter dangote private jet first , so that dangote can die.

Or you think Nduka Obaigbena would remember say you be igboma like him and that private jet him want rent, una go with your family, i get big tent for abuja, i get company for lagos, una, na this place i go die while you can go with that private jet. una oga yar adua can give me contract even while him and turai them dey abroad.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by becomrich16: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
If I said so, I made a mistake or sometime nairaland edit post. they claim thier igbo moderators. But Obaigbena is from benin.  You see in Yoruba culture we have Ade ,olu , Oba etc. Which is the same for edo in our name. example adesuwa The OBA tell you, the meaning of his name. OBA mean the king. It is like a yoruba name call Obagbemi . So his name would be close to that meaning.

Obaigbena is the prove we can use that the igbos do not own the land. Obaigbena hometown have been taken over. His original people are close to be second class citizen in thier hometown. Dem do chance them. The igbos have nearly kick them out and they are claiming title really. And his town is close to the river niger. about 20 kilometer. I read  online when an igbo man wanted ban from holding an title a long time ago. I started laughing. I assume he does not know his history.

His name is a prove that Benin own the land. They have document to it. Here was the story. The igbos wanted to farm and they ask the oba of benin to allow them to farm. That how it happened. They do not have ownership to the land , this is what the history says.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by becomrich16: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2010
Obaigbena town is close to the river niger. about 20 minute to the river by car

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) / "Minimum Wage May Not Be Ready By September" - Ngige / Revenge Porn: Confusion In Court As IGP, AGF Bicker Over Ohakim’s Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.