Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War (70134 Views)

Yakubu Gowon: Why I Detained Soyinka During The Civil War / Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by Bollinger(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
mumu who is talking about anything being free, even your link makes you look stupid so you had to add that, nothing is free not even in Freetown. The fact remain that Germany was aided to rebuild their country, So grow sense and stop trying to massage your already buried ego. grin

Are you sure you understand the history of Nigeria? Has Nigeria not been aided? You even have oil for phuck sake? The simple truth is that collectively, you as a people are one of the worst people on earth. Second only to Afghans. cool
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by afonjaheadhunt: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bollinger:

Are you sure you understand the history of Nigeria? Has Nigeria not been aided? You even have oil for phuck sake? The simple truth is that collectively, you as a people are one of the worst people on earth. Second only to Afghans. cool
what is this one talking About? Are you confused, this thread is about Igboland, and Igboland not getting the needed support to develop after the war, which resulted to individual driven and oriented development in Igboland.

You should have put us first and Afghans coming a distant second cause Igbo's no dey carry second, first is our birthright.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by Rosskii: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Princess4ng:

Sorry o
Nothing to be sorry about.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by Bollinger(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
what is this one talking About? Are you confused, this thread is about Igboland, and Igboland not getting the needed support to develop after the war, which resulted to individual driven and oriented development in Igboland.

You should have put us first and Afghans coming a distant second cause Igbo's no dey carry second, first is our birthright.

You obviously did not read the genesis of the comments between me and the first mo.ron. You just decided to jump into it with thinking. Smh.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by afonjaheadhunt: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bollinger:

You obviously did not read the genesis of the comments between me and the first mo.ron. You just decided to jump into it with thinking. Smh.
except that, my apologies have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by lebete3000: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Onye ara ka ibu. @Ikeg had schooled you enough so I won't bother entertaining you with your uncouth language, product of your upbringing

Lol....you and your Ikeg are nothing but noise makers.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by Ejanla07: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
ThugCheetah:
As a Yoruba Muslim, I must confess this thread is not really good for my health angry

my yoruba muslim brother

If u see how dis flat heads ve been pummeling our scratched face coneheads.
I am considering doing the awolowo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by loopmongoat: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ejanla07:

my yoruba muslim brother

Hahahahahaha lwkmd

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by Yyeske(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
lebete3000:

Lol....you and your Ikeg are nothing but noise makers.
He only gave you 10%, go google up the rest
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by B2mario(m): 6:37am On Apr 15, 2017
blues20:
What indi'igbo need to do asp is to ignore these fools that always jump into any Igbo related thread to bare their fangs. Just ignore them and stay focus.... This is one beautiful but simple way to put them on check.
just like Chino, who's claiming Igbo to cause disunity among the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by lebete3000: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2017
Yyeske:
He only gave you 10%, go google up the rest

Your foolishness is like HIV...it has no cure.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by oilyngbati(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ejanla07:

my yoruba muslim brother

lol grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by chuka5000(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
iamhorny:
Old Niger bridge
CC liberty300

first suspended Bridge in Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 30, 2022
lebete3000:

"No Federal help" ds is the problem I haave with Igbos, most of them suffer from Grandiose Delusions. So you mean d FG doesn't share you bailout funds or they don't give yall monthly allocations. And once you tell them d truth you become an enemy and dy tag you dr most beloved title- Afonja! The SW would have loved to partner with the SE to conquer the North but we know they're just a set of vainglorious, chest-thumping, infantile and lousy set of people. That's why we manage to be comfortable with the North. Even d SS guys can't cope with the SE. Countries dat are far more developed are still very courteous & welcoming but make igbo do one tin wey be sey na copycat sef, the whole world no go hear word again. I wonder wetin go happen d day Igboman produce nuclear bomb, dem go sey dr lineage dey related to Jesus Christ & Albert Einstein. The Igbos have a big psychological problem and dy don't know it. I really wish Nigeria grants dem dr freedom. I'm very sure they won't last 10yrs b4 dy wipe themselves off and dat will be good riddance as d rest of us will just stroll in and Nigeria go hear word once more.

Dude you are not smart at all. There was no federal assistance after the war. You can count the federal projects in the south east. There was no bail out whatsoever ask those in Federal Ministry of finance they would tell youbthe real truth Gowon's 3Rs was for media show nothing was on ground at all. Imo airport was built based on donation from igbos all over. Onyeka Onwenu organised concerts to raise funding for the airport Onitsha-Okigwe road is a federal road but it will amaze you that from Amichi to Oba section of that road was repaired by donations from indigenes of the community that the road passes through. The Imo section of that road was a serious mess.
The only time Federal government worked on that road was in GEJ's time.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by Sergio101(m): 7:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Very nice
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War by aribisala0(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Before the war Nigeria used to drive on the Left hand side with Right hand drive vehicles so some of those pictures are not from before the war

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) / El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.