Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring (29103 Views)

Religious Leaders Kick Against Security Levies On Churches, Mosques In Oyo / IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) / Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by ycat: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2017
Unfortunately, things are going to remain like this unless something drastic happens and hausa/fulani decide to leave Nigeria. The north knows exactly what they are doing and Yoruba know the odds are against them to do anything at the moment. The ibos are simply confused. The only word that matters to the SE right now is Yoruba, even on this important thread from the first page, nothing else matters just Yoruba. So it makes you wonder if ibos are just like the north but using different pedestal such as always calling Yoruba names to hold on to one Nigeria while pretending to want out. The "southern unity" will never happen, a prosecutor whose only witness is an unstable drifter is better off without a witness at all, this is the case of Yoruba who are outnumbered and can't really get real result because other tribes don't want what we want. Let's hang in there, one day something will happen that even the ibos will have no choice than to leave Nigeria. I just know we don't belong in the same country.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by somadinho10: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Trash....we'll rather align with the northern folks than you Igbo rogues who can't face their problems, but blame it on the west...
typical afonja

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by badman007(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Atiku is a thief

It would break my heart to see him in office again.. He should be in Jail!!
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Kamanuozuzu: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2017
You can now appreciate the reason Nnamdi Kanu is becoming increasingly popular.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by hysteriabox(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2017
ITbomb:

This pretty sums up the situation.
The North seems to have power because the Igbos are not united. Having been encouraged to grow along individual benefits, it is very easy for some individual to be empowered and use against its people.

Yoruba is the least of Igbo problems, if Ndigbo can speak with one voice or respect the decisions of a certain social cultural body, restructuring can be made overnight
Wow. Editing my comment to soothe your prefered thinking isnt such a good idea.
I dont use words like "parasitic". Anything that encourages insults n strife, count me out. I blive nigerians benefit from each region, no matter how small
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Tripdarlinq(f): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Remove a parasite attached to a host.it will die a sudden death
The irony is even when northern sane leaders like sanusi speaks the honest truth about the status of the north in Nigeria
These same old fools will shout down on him

Where are the Yoruba Muslims .. Come and chant Sai baba and one Nigeria as usual

lmao! Your comment na dye
you fit give these Northerners hypertension oh
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Jaideyone(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

This is a lie brother
but its d same yoruba that carry biafra matter for head like gala here more than the hausas...Wheneva ipob mentioned secession
which u kno very well..

STOP TELLING OBVIOUS LIE BRO..
Had it been yorubas dnt sell souths out by forming allies with north during election the norths wont be feeling superior.
and this one will also claim to be more educated than the average almajiri on the streets of kano. how exactly did Yorubas sell the south out? by giving Jonathan 40% of the vote and buhari 50% plus? Jonathan even won a state here. Jonathan got average of 40% from Lagos, ondo, Ogun, Oyo, osun and even won Ekiti state. get a life please and stop blaming Yorubas for you life troubles and nightmares. all Nigerians have the right to vote and be voted for. you slowpoke*ic ipob apologists want your right to self determination to be respected yet you rain insults on others for exercising their rights to vote and be voted for. smh

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2017
blackfase:
You need to shed this presumptive toga of yours. Read my comment well, it captured the part where i said its saboteurs derailing the Southern cause. As a person and a Yoruba, i kno the North is up to no good, same for a legion of other tribesmen that i kno of. Its always convenient to lay the hassles of realization of B****a on d doorstep of the Yorubas whereas you see some Igbo sons denouncing it everyday. As for me, i support it. Most of the Southern/ Yoruba punks attacking the I**b cause are ignoramuses, prolly teenagers that are still breastfeeding that overrun this forum on a daily basis, who dont seem to see d big picture or just prefer to remain in denial. The same way Igbos arent speaking with one voice on B****a is the same way Yorubas arent all agreeing on the lie called Nigeria. Lets be conscious and well informed about our ethnic challenges pls.....

U can get 100% result in everythin but u judge things based on MOST..

an average igbo man supports biafra. Only those u have appointments in Govt house will kick against it cox they dnt want thier job to be terminated.

MOST yorubas supprt one nigeria according to how they attack issue of biafra..
In an average yoryba man in d street dosnt want disintegration of nigeria.

Just to to any biafra topic u will see them attackin biafra even on facebook.(u can go to facebook and check for urself)
If u are rrally tired abt "ONE NIGERIA" as u claim then most of u ahouldnt be kickin against biafra what u would hav done is clamour for ur own replubic and the pressure will be much on d case.

If only u will see d point im staying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by ycat: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2017
Typical Osu!
somadinho10:
typical afonja

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by badman007(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2017
We all know it's the best thing to do to ensure growth but Black African wickedness has ensured we close our eyes to truth..

Tell me why are we, so blind to see, that the ones we hurt, is you and me.
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
and this one will also claim to be more educated than the average almajiri on the streets of kano. how exactly did Yorubas sell the south out? by giving Jonathan 40% of the vote and buhari 50% plus? Jonathan even won a state here. Jonathan got average of 40% from Lagos, ondo, Ogun, Oyo, osun and even won Ekiti state. get a life please and stop blaming Yorubas for you life troubles and nightmares. all Nigerians have the right to vote and be voted for. you slowpoke*ic ipob apologists want your right to self determination to be respected yet you rain insults on others for exercising their rights to vote and be voted for. smh

I dnt argue with sentimental people.
EVERYBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH.. that yorubas are the cause of southern disunity due to their always alingning with the north during election
Not once not twice!..
Even deep down ur conscience u know its true.
But u only trying hard to justify urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by doyinbaby(f): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2017
Atiku2019:
Atiku Stands with 100% Restructuring cool
atiku is only deceiving you.....he only wants to get to power.....he will never do anything concrete concerning restructuring Nigeria....oil money sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Olabestonic001(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

This is a lie brother
but its d same yoruba that carry biafra matter for head like gala here more than the hausas...Wheneva ipob mentioned secession
which u kno very well..

Had it been yorubas dnt sell souths out by forming allies with north during election the norths wont be feeling superior.

Its not a lie! The Yoruba's are really tired of this warped system. But, they'd rather first call for the heads of IPOB and their ethnic bias against Yoruba's first before they agitate towards any thing like ' Resource Control'. Or, do you all condone IPOB's useless method of getting their way and you felt the Yoruba's will support that? Sometimes, it seems most Igbos have lost that view; Yorubas are first more interested in protecting their populace first and later agitate. The day IPOB and all Igbos understand that Yorubas will NEVER support an ethnic hate but issues will be the day the we will begin to get that Unity; otherwise, nothing much will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2017
somadinho10:
typical afonja
Typical Igbo....always blaming the west for your woes...

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by ycat: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2017
The truth is, there's nothing to suggest that you want biafra, you are just playing games.

As always, that's a lie, you can't find Yoruba where they are not mentioned, and since you can't say two words without Yoruba in it, you will always have them to straighten you out. Try doing your thing without the word Yoruba, I know it's difficult and you won't have us there. Yoruba want you to go but they can't do anything since you have refused to go. Any Yoruba that doesn't want biafra is as sick as you are because only insane people keep wanting to live with their adversaries.
BLACKdagger:

U can get 100% result in everythin but u judge things based on MOST..

an average igbo man supports biafra. Only those u have appointments in Govt house will kick against it cox they dnt want thier job to be terminated.

MOST yorubas supprt one nigeria according to how they attack issue of biafra..
In an average yoryba man in d street dosnt want disintegration of nigeria.

Just to to any biafra topic u will see them attackin biafra even on facebook.(u can go to facebook and check for urself)
If u are rrally tired abt "ONE NIGERIA" as u claim then most of u ahouldnt be kickin against biafra what u would hav done is clamour for ur own replubic and the pressure will be much on d case.

If only u will see d point im staying.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Its not a lie! The Yoruba's are really tired of this warped system. But, they'd rather first call for the heads of IPOB and their ethnic bias against Yoruba's first before they agitate towards any thing like ' Resource Control'. Or, do you all condone IPOB's useless method of getting their way and you felt the Yoruba's will support that? Sometimes, it seems most Igbos have lost that view; Yorubas are first more interested in protecting their populace first and later agitate. The day IPOB and all Igbos understand that Yorubas will NEVER support an ethnic hate but issues will be the day the we will begin to get that Unity; otherwise, nothing much will happen.

Gbam....they want us to support their hate filled notions about the north, they hate themselves so much they want the west to copy such attitudes....
All ye Igbo's arrange your homefronts first before looking for an ally....

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Olabestonic001:

I STATED THE OBVIOUS TRUTH..
ipob call they yorubas becox yorubas carry biafra matta on their head rather than d hausa.
Go to facebook and other social medias and see for urself... 90 % of comments kicking against biafra are yorubas.
IF ONLY YORUBAS CHANNEL THE ENERGY THEY SPEND IN KICKIN AGAINST BIAFRA TO CLAMOUR FOR THEIR OWN ODUDUWA..

THATS WHY IGBOS MENTION U... if u really say they mention u.or will they just wake up and stat mentioning u undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by misgab: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
na cry una go cry at last in this country. Is it the fraud called census, 1999 constitution, quota system, lopsided appointments and mediocre appointments. just wait and watch. Nigeria will either break up or be restructured you dz set of herders that will eventually go back to where you come from. Futadjalon mountain
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
ycat:
The truth is, there's nothing to suggest that you want biafra, you are just playing games.

As always, that's a lie, you can't find Yoruba where they are not mentioned, and since you can't say two words without Yoruba in it, you will always have them to straighten you out. Try doing your thing without the word Yoruba, I know it's difficult and you won't have us there. Yoruba want you to go but they can't do anything since you have refused to go. Any Yoruba that doesn't want biafra is as sick as you are because only insane people keep wanting to live with their adversaries.

If they are playing games as u said.. then how is it ur concern undecided.. wont u lev them to "play their games" ? undecided

Go to facebook and or other platforms u will see most comments kicking against biafra are yorubas... i dnt care what u say my happiness is deep down ur conscience u know im saying the truth... except u dnt hav one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Bizibi(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
don't worry,20l9 will come and I will see how u guys will convince us from Niger delta........
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by somadinho10: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
ycat:
Typical Osu!
your a cat...... Anu pussu tongue tongue
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by trinity11(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
somadinho10:
I tells you my brother but what baffles me is the fact that I don't know what the yorubas gain in associating with the north...... What have they to offer absolutely NOTHING

I am not in a very good mood to comment anything today, because I may use some foul words that might hurt some people here, but let me break the silence and drag your attention to a matter of fact as we are all learning.

The Yorubas gains "absolutely nothing" by associating with the north.

They support the north blindly simply because most of the Yoruba's share the same religion with the north.
I mean no disrespect but the Yoruba's are one of the major problem Nigeria is facing today. Because they tends to look at the country from a religious angle.

peace.....

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Positiveminds(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
I don't know why Lord Luggard did us this evil. To think that we are in the same political landscape and union with these leaches from the North is always a nightmare. This is a case of cursed marriage!

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Flintstone06(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
denuga01:

Are you not aware your uncle ekweme n co voted against Tru federalism at last national conference, are u not also aware ur brother Aguyi Ironsi turns all regions to centralize gov which Yorubas has been agitating for years. people no longer take u people serious as you only make noise when it's no longer business as usual. You will forever remain irrelevant I Nigeria political structure is concern and remain VP to Yoruba or Hausa's till u purge ur region of hate and stupidity.

Guy you Bleep up oh
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by ITbomb(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
hysteriabox:

Wow. Editing my comment to soothe your prefered thinking isnt such a good idea.
I dont use words like "parasitic". Anything that encourages insults n strife, count me out. I blive nigerians benefit from each region, no matter how small
Sorry about that, I have edited the post to my opinion
I don't think parasitic is insulting, unless there is a better English word to describe the situation where I can live without the other person but the other person feeds on me to survive and is so afraid to let go
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

I dnt argue with sentimental people.
EVERYBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH.. that yorubas are the cause of southern disunity due to their always alingning with the north during election
Not once not twice!..
Even deep down ur conscience u know its true.
But u only trying hard to justify urself

Have you asked yourselves why the west will readily align with the north as against you? No, bigotry is the bane of eastern Nigeria's problems...
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by mmmustapha(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
we said NO to restructuring and no one can dare us, be it eastern or western side. you can only come to social media and beat your chests but in reality you can't face the mighty NORTH.
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by xelly: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
sarrki:
Restructuring is actually Good

Only concern is we don't have good people that can represent each region

Not the set of criminals we have at the two upper houses

YOUR REGION I GUESS. well, that's still not a good reason not to restructure.
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by slivertongue: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
KAI!
Why are the Northern elites bent on destroying the once promising region. One day we will wake up only to find out that the South has gone, all the attempts at fixing Nigeria is a warning against the future which we cant run away from
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by adetayo234: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

This is a lie brother
which u kno very well..

Last time I checked, Andy ubah sold out to the north. Orji uzor kalu sold out to the north. And these guys are igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by ogashman(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
they won't support restructuring cos it does not favour them.the parasitic life style they ve become used to,has made their thinking so shallow n myopic that they wouldn't see any good in restructuring this country.
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by blackfase(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Cheers bro, im real flattered. I appreciate u back many folds...

Xkalaban:

I give u kudos bro. U seem to have a good head on ur shoulders. That's what we need on NL. Ppl who talk sensibly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) / 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola / 2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.