Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring (29092 Views)

Religious Leaders Kick Against Security Levies On Churches, Mosques In Oyo / IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) / Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Bizibi(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol funny guy you mean when most of those that told you APC is a Muslim amala party and Hausa Fulani party would have defected to APC? grin some of you still don't get it. chai this is brainwash o lmao cheesy
I've told u,20l9 will be very interesting......forget about north,it will be a split vote,buhari won't contest that year because they've tipped someone fr that position already.
We don't care about that post but it is you people in the west we re waiting to get us convinced......
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Jaideyone(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

U are just drifting out of point.
Too many errors on ur commebts dnt even kno where to start to correct u.
Let me ask u this question.

WHO WON THE SOUTHWEST OVERALL ON THE LAST CONCULDED ELECTION?. undecided
kid Jonathan got over 40% of the vote. it's not our fault you Ss/se and northerners decided to vote en masse for your own candidates. respect peoples decision. if you don't like the way we voted the lagoons is big enough. lol

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by akigbemaru: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
coolzeal:
The North cannot detect for us all in this nation. If the collective effort of the better South put politics and tribes aside, no one can stop us from restructuring.
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Jaideyone(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bizibi:
I've told u,20l9 will be very interesting......forget about north,it will be a split vote,buhari won't contest that year because they've tipped someone fr that position already.
We don't care about that post but it is you people in the west we re waiting to get us convinced......
lol worst that would happen is osibanjo will contest or tinubu will contest and you cry babies won't vote for him. that's your own business. so how will Yorubas beg you? dream on kid lol

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
kid Jonathan got over 40% of the vote. it's not our fault you Ss/se and northerners decided to vote en masse for your own candidates. respect peoples decision. if you don't like the way we voted the lagoons is big enough. lol

Ranting kid up and down.. but cant answer simple question.. im here to hit u and ur brithers with truth grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by King44(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=praise010 post=55522237]That's the only thing the illiterates brag about - land mass and population. They practically add little or nothing to the economy of the association called Nigeria.

They prefer status quo....docile States and parasitic local governments that relies only on Niger Delta Oil for Survival.

I no blame them sha. The red dead soil are the ones who caused it first if their energy was directed toward one country and patriotic gvt those goro eaters and girl child lovers wont have the guts to b talking trash
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by adetayo234: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

The clueless fool among us know himself. cool
Opened a point but couldnt prove his point!

Break the head of a fool and pour wisdom; he will still act like the fool he is.
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
adetayo234:

Break the head of a fool and pour wisdom; he will still act like the fool he is.

Exactly! grin
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by elfeezy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
somadinho10:
I have said it before and I will continue to say it...... The problem we the southerners have are the north, can you believe the three southern presidents were by accidents, our major problem is disunity and trust, igbos will never seek for secession had Lord lugard not joined us with those people that should have been joined with Niger and Chad I'm sorry to call any tribe but the yoruba people are the only reason this people always hold us for ransom, remember how awolowo,abiola, and recently Tinubu were used and dumbed.. ...... .. I call for a United south
nicely stated..God bless u...we yorubas need to have a rethink

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Olabestonic001(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
AreaFada2:

The SW easily compromises that position to curry favour from the North. Despite publicly saying they want restructuring.

Some actually want, most secretly feel SW benefit from the current system too. Even though they know it is a bad system.
And they feel SS/SE will benefit from it more than SW.

If SW stood to benefit the most, they'd have pushed for it. I pray SW or the North discover massive resources on their soil.

For now SS & SE virtually stand alone on it.

I laff at your post. SE NEVER wished for Resources Control until they were schemed out. SW always wanted Resources Control but having the opportunity now, their politicians want to steal their own too. In all honesty, Kanu could have been the real Nigeria Youths voice but by making sure his campaign of calumny is heavily tribal and even abusing the masses, he threw away the opportunity of a lifetime and also reawaken the throes of suspicion especially between Igbo's and Yoruba's. May history and posterity prove him wrong or right.
Had he left his natural biffing of the Yorubas and use the current situation well, I'm sure he'd be more productive than building some sets of folks who are eternally fooled into thinking like fools by assuming they're superior and being cheated.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by adetayo234: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Exactly! grin

And he thinks he is asking wise questions when he is actually displaying foolishness like the lord of fools.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Amberon: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
True.
Obiwiz:

A little caution: it's not very correct to say you know what the yorubas want. They may not be where you think they are. I doubt the yorubas want resource control. Forget the talks, look at the body language.
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
adetayo234:

And i think im wise asking wise questions when i actually displaying foolishness like the lord of fools.

grin fixed
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Olabestonic001(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Trash....we'll rather align with the northern folks than you Igbo rogues who can't face their problems, but blame it on the west...

Nonsense!
You're speaking for yourself! Even though I hate their attitude to some stuffs, we're in the same page of restructuring this 'Animal Farm' where the North are more equal than the South. I am with Igbos on restructuring. Yes, we'd fight and even abuse ourselves, but we would still collaborate to free the various ethnic. groups in the North.
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Jaideyone(m): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Ranting kid up and down.. but cant answer simple question.. im here to hit u and ur brithers with truth grin
hate has beclouded your sense of reasoning. PDP got 46% of Yoruba votes in 2015 election. so because of a difference of 9% from the 55% APC got then Yorubas are sellout? you should get a refund on your school fees.

if you PDP apologist had told us what you would have do to make the southwest better instead of trying so had to mudsling tinubu and telling us APC is an Islamic party maybe just 5% from those that voted APC would have given PDP another chance. it's time for you crybabies to move on and stop blaming others for your own failures. people have the right to vote for whoever they want. APC got 2.1m votes from the southwest will PDP got 1.8m votes. so because of the decision of 300,000 people Yorubas of about 25m people are sellouts? if your still don't get my point after this long explanation then I won't dignify your foolishness with a response anymore.

look at it this way. if Yorubas didn't vote at all in the election then the 300,000 extra votes for APC will not be enough to give PDP the victory when buhari won with 3m votes!!!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Olabestonic001(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

U can get 100% result in everythin but u judge things based on MOST..

an average igbo man supports biafra. Only those u have appointments in Govt house will kick against it cox they dnt want thier job to be terminated.

MOST yorubas supprt one nigeria according to how they attack issue of biafra..
In an average yoryba man in d street dosnt want disintegration of nigeria.

Just to to any biafra topic u will see them attackin biafra even on facebook.(u can go to facebook and check for urself)
If u are rrally tired abt "ONE NIGERIA" as u claim then most of u ahouldnt be kickin against biafra what u would hav done is clamour for ur own replubic and the pressure will be much on d case.

If only u will see d point im staying.

Bad logic! Kanu invited the Yorubas to go against Biafra the day he decided to direct his vitriol against the Yorubas instead uniting the Igbos. That's the only reason Yorubas don't want Biafra(of Kanu).

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
hate has beclouded your sense of reasoning. PDP got 46% of Yoruba votes in 2015 election. so because of a difference of 9% from the 55% APC got then Yorubas are sellout? you should get a refund on your school fees.

if you PDP apologist had told us what you would have do to make the southwest better instead of trying so had to mudsling tinubu and telling us APC is an Islamic party maybe just 5% from those that voted APC would have given PDP another chance. it's time for you crybabies to move on and stop blaming others for your own failures. people have the right to vote for whoever they want. APC got 2.1m votes from the southwest will PDP got 1.8m votes. so because of the decision of 300,000 people Yorubas of about 25m people are sellouts? if your still don't get my point after this long explanation then I won't dignify your foolishness with a response anymore.

U are just ranting up and down with doctored statistics.. everybody knows apc won southwest clearly so wat ar3 u saying.
Thats d only point im concerned with here in all d garbages u wrote... goodday!

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Olabestonic001(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

I dnt argue with sentimental people.
EVERYBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH.. that yorubas are the cause of southern disunity due to their always alingning with the north during election
Not once not twice!..
Even deep down ur conscience u know its true.
But u only trying hard to justify urself

Mention them....
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Bad logic! Kanu invited the Yorubas to go against Biafra the day he decided to direct his vitriol against the Yorubas instead uniting the Igbos. That's the only reason Yorubas don't want Biafra(of Kanu).

U ar3 quick to mention kanus statement abt yorubas but shove aside the statement ur oba made avainst igbos...
Is dat not hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Jaideyone(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

U are just ranting up and down with doctored statistics.. everybody knows apc won southwest clearly so wat ar3 u saying.
Thats d only point im concerned with here in all d garbages u wrote... goodday!
which doctored statistics? the 2015 election results are all over the place for all to see. even on inec website. APC won PDp in the southwest with just 300,000 votes. if Yorubas didn't vote at all in the election the victory will still go to PDP!!!

learn to admit when you are wrong

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Mention them....

U know them.... how many times has yorubas opted for nothern candidate rather than south.?
Theyv always been doing that.. yhe only time they didnt do dat was jonathan time..
Bcoz he was good friend with obasanjo then.
Comon we all the truth stop pretending

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Bizibi(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol worst that would happen is osibanjo will contest or tinubu will contest and you cry babies won't vote for him. that's your own business. so how will Yorubas beg you? dream on kid lol
you will beg,I bet u.......
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Olabestonic001(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

I STATED THE OBVIOUS TRUTH..
ipob call they yorubas becox yorubas carry biafra matta on their head rather than d hausa.
Go to facebook and other social medias and see for urself... 90 % of comments kicking against biafra are yorubas.
IF ONLY YORUBAS CHANNEL THE ENERGY THEY SPEND IN KICKIN AGAINST BIAFRA TO CLAMOUR FOR THEIR OWN ODUDUWA..

THATS WHY IGBOS MENTION U... if u really say they mention u.or will they just wake up and stat mentioning u undecided

Go and check the history of IPOB and see who started the fire. Kanu was excited to lump Yoruba's into his agitation and he did know that you folks have been waiting for years to express your hates. He gave it to you and we decided to return fire for fire! Until you guys stop, we won't stop.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Go and check the history of IPOB and see who started the fire. Kanu was excited to lump Yoruba's into his agitation and he did know that you folks have been waiting for years to express your hates. He gave it to you and we decided to return fire for fire! Until you guys stop, we won't stop.

U are deviating ftom the normal topic with ur lies.
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Jaideyone(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bizibi:
you will beg,I bet u.......
you wish!!! grin
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Obiwiz(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
blaqoracle:
this homeless and foodless people will never cease to dance naked in the market square. for 30 months these set of people were already eating rats, lizard and cockroaches. these group of people are looking for niger-delta oil block to steal.
Why are you so pained? Why are you so concerned about petroleum? Why don't you just try telling the lizard-eating people to secede with only their five states and see if they'll insist on having your petroleum-laden friends come with them? Is your quest for a united Nigeria based on petroleum?

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by lailo: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Only yoruba people can break this nation.Quote me wrongly and die of convultion.
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Gayigaskia(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
praise010:
That's the only thing the illiterates brag about - land mass and population. They practically add little or nothing to the economy of the association called Nigeria.

They prefer status quo....docile States and parasitic local governments that relies only on Niger Delta Oil for Survival.

I no blame them sha. The brown roof enclaves caused it all
How come these so called illiterate manàge to always lead your literate people?
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Olabestonic001(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

U ar3 quick to mention kanus statement abt yorubas but shove aside the statement ur oba made avainst igbos...
Is dat not hypocrisy?

The Oba was scolded for his foolish utterance about Igbo. I say it here now; Oba Akiolu's statement then is nonsense!
Can you say same thing about Kanu's statement or you're happy he's voicing out your position?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Olabestonic001(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

U know them.... how many times has yorubas opted for nothern candidate rather than south.?
Theyv always been doing that.. yhe only time they didnt do dat was jonathan time..
Bcoz he was good friend with obasanjo then.
Comon we all the truth stop pretending

How can you say that without mentioning it? Until you mention those times, sir, you're lying.
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by akoko11: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
littlewonders:
As if they represent the nation. I wonder what our south senators are doing up there allowing northerners to detect in every aspect that concern the economy.

Restructuring of Nigeria is a most or we disintegrate simple.
Buhari pls give us fiscal federalism or Niger delta Republic period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action / I’ll Tell Niger To Use Kaduna Port, Not Lagos – El-rufai / Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.