Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound (43034 Views)

I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) / Lady Beats Her Dog And Brush His Teeth After Eating A Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by onadana: 7:04am On Apr 14, 2017
atoleybaba:
So u didn't know there are some animals that should be killed and not allowed in our compound and premises abi? Wehdone sir. Wait till d scorpion hurt one of ur household before u take action. So when u see a lion in ur neighbourhood feeding on a goat u did just walk away and let nature take is course abi? Again wehdone sir

#walksoutofthread

Don't mind him na free MB dey worry am.If na better peppersoup land for him doormot..everything for don enter voice mail.
Some people are so funny..if he knows how dangerous the venom a black scorpion carries he will flee for his life.
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by KingRex1(m): 7:04am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:
Thanks for not killing the beautiful black scorpion, IMASTEK. It's a pity that some commenters are using God's name to condemn his creatures.
Lol

This Seun sef undecided
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by symbianDON(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2017
op in your mind now you have done noble. I hope the big, black, beautiful scorpion who deserves to live reciprocates your kindness when it crawls into your bed eventually.....maybe you should hang a note on your doorstep to nicely remind it of how kind you were to it......or better still I suggest you keep it as a pet.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by edo3(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Op i pity u oo well done sir,,i was bitten by a black scorpion 2 nite ago and i knew what i went thru..Thanks 2 God and my wife for having aporo close by..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Don't come back here and open another thread about ''how a big black scorpion bit...........!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by dangwarmai(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2017
YOU MUST BE FROM KUVUKILAND
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by vicfajeze: 7:07am On Apr 14, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
You should be careful OP
Hope DAT think no go kill our enemies so!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by xtanlee(m): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2017
op IS a zoologist...
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:

If you feel that an animal is too dangerous to be left on your farm or in your compound, you can capture it and relocate it to a distant place.

To harm the people there? Do you think at all?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 14, 2017
xreal:
Not all Scorpion's sting can kill, believe me, this particular one will kill a human.
Infact this particular one is less dangerous. The bigger their pincer the less potent their venom. Also the most venomous scorpion can hardly kill a healthy adult.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2017
OP you did well generally,Scorpions do not attack humans unless threatened in tight corners.
in Rivers they used to call aboki's to use charms and kill white lions today many people under 30 don't know what they look like or don't believe they once roamed free. almost all hippo's have been killed meanwhile our Zoo is empty very few animals remain in the wild and even now are being killed with reckless abandon early morning at port Harcourt's border you'll see hunters holding all sorts of animals those animals if sold to zoo's would fetch a better sum than if sold to consumers. monkeys and squirrels are the only land animals with significant population here.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Bahddo(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2017
Sharon6:
That's one giant scorpion.. A sting from it will lead to death in hours. If truly you didn't kill it, I pray it does not find its way into your house.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
no scorpion sting can lead to death in hours, in fact no scorpion sting can kill a healthy adult. It hurts like crazy though. In his shoes, I'd have killed it as the pain of their sting is better avoided.
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by AlphaStyles(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2017
op Scorpion and cockroach for your house? better go sweep o and kill that scorpion

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by bolkay47(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2017
Lol. Animal activists on nairaland are just very funny.
You wont see them on threads where those animals brutalize small kids or even adults. Its a shame.
I dont support unnecessary killing of animals too but the wild ones should be in the bush.
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Imyourex(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Ogashub:
Op instead of killing the scorpion you were taking pictures you really dont have sense

Son Why are you this Stuupid? How many people have you seen Directly Insulting the OP like this? If you dont have anything reasonable to comment, why dont just scroll and pass?

Goat Head!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nathan2016: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2017
I support the preservation of rare animal but not dangerous ones...go and kill that scorpion..
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by bootylady101(f): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2017
Tazdroid:
Op, you get mind o. E get as d sight of scorpion dey do me

But d scorpion no dey chop the cockroach na.

the scorpion is waiting for the content in the roach to dissolved
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2017
Op you Mumu no be small.
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2017
Hope the deadly thing will not stink you or one of your family members. God forbid. Next time, do not spare scorpions.
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Baroba(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2017
femojie:

Infact this particular one is less dangerous. The bigger their pincer the less potent their venom. Also the most venomous scorpion can hardly kill a healthy adult.

You know our people can be very ignorant and refuse to learn, next thing they will accuse you of forming Whitey, National Geography forming or whatever nonsense they can come up with..

A young farmer was bitten by a puff adder in a village at Ezeagu Enugu state, if not for the anti venom donated by students from London school of tropical and hygiene medicine during there research programme​, ( the same whitey developed this anti venom oo, and they dont even have puffer adders in UK) that young boy would have died.. No matter how many snakes or scorpions you kill, you will never wipe them out, so it is important you study these animals and find out measures how to live with them.. But the African will choose to be ignorant, instead he will blame witches or wizard for every damn thing..

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2017
Imyourex:

Son Why are you this Stuupid? How many people have you seen Directly Insulting the OP like this? If you dont have anything reasonable to comment, why dont just scroll and pass?

Goat Head!
you too ham flap why don't you read his comment and scroll.
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by wehdone(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2017
atoleybaba:
So u didn't know there are some animals that should be killed and not allowed in our compound and premises abi? Wehdone sir. Wait till d scorpion hurt one of ur household before u take action. So when u see a lion in ur neighbourhood feeding on a goat u did just walk away and let nature take is course abi? Again wehdone sir

#walksoutofthread

Oga! What are u calling me for na?
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2017
Within a space of 6months I killed 3 scorpions in my bed room. Now I sleep been watchful and prayerful. Won't I be better off if scorpions were extinct?
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by vikstandon(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2017
WELL DONE SIR...
But Pray nobody cries like a baby...
Can't forget the sight of a full grown man crying like a baby, after been bitten!
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by greatboom(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2017
where is lala
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by amakadihot87(f): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Congratulations OP for showing restraint.

Don't mind the cavemen advising you to destroy a life you can't create.

If you can avoid confrontation, don't kill. It's not a life / death situation.
..........you are talking nonsense,you if you find snake in your house dont kill it ooooo
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by abescom: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
You should be careful OP
It is very very harmless. It only bites and even the bite isn't always deep. We catch this for fun growing up in my village in Benin Republic.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2017
amakadihot87:
..........you are talking nonsense,you if you find snake in your house dont kill it ooooo

Always use your brains before quoting me...very important! angry

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by DJMicky(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2017
Ki lo kan mi, as for me any dangerous animal around me, I kill them based on logistics
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by atoleybaba(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:
Thanks for not killing the beautiful black scorpion, IMASTEK. It's a pity that some commenters are using God's name to condemn his creatures.
oga do u kill mosquitoes? if u do u. are heartless and wicked for condemning God's creature to death....#yeye dy smell....
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2017
abescom:
It is very very harmless. It only bites and even the bite isn't always deep. We catch this for fun growing up in my village in Benin Republic.
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) / Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) / Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.