Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound (43035 Views)

I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) / Lady Beats Her Dog And Brush His Teeth After Eating A Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by versashee: 6:42am On Apr 14, 2017
And you just stood there and did nothing.

Very civil of you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by sotall(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2017
ok
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by wagazala: 6:43am On Apr 14, 2017
RIP to that Scorpion if to say na me. Before e go go call im brothers and sisters say better food dey my side.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by BiafranBushBoy: 6:43am On Apr 14, 2017
atoleybaba:
So u didn't know there are some animals that should be killed and not allowed in our compound and premises abi? Wehdone sir. Wait till d scorpion hurt one of ur household before u take action. So when u see a lion in ur neighbourhood feeding on a goat u did just walk away and let nature take is course abi? Again wehdone sir

#walksoutofthread

hahahaha... how will he now kill the lion? shocked
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2017
That nairalander must be the scorpion king. cool
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by masciv: 6:43am On Apr 14, 2017
DipoAy:
Honestly. I don't get this. God already kept Enmity between Man and certain animals. Which am very sure a scorpion is part of. Not to now mention one that big.So Op help me understand this, do you think when next that scorpion crawls into your room unknown to you, it would remember that you saw it once and didn't kill it and not sting the life out of you?? That's Enmity . It's kill or be killed . I don't really think you have kids around you or if you do then they aren't yours . Or maybe you are just super ignorant

JESUS CHRIST shocked

Please abeg, biko, joor... Tell me where in the Bible that is.

So if GOD wanted all animals dead, why did he save male and female on Noah's ark

Or why do we keep pets

Irony of life... See someone talking of another being super ignorant.

You are hyper ignorant

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by nepapole(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2017
Omagago:
yhu tried op

God bless yhu

OP, this for yhu
U want make him belle burst nii. Food that can feed 1 IDP camp.
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by mayor27(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2017
Op you should have killed that creature its a very harmful animal I was stung by one here in Ilorin thank God for people that quickly take me to a nearby clinic I don't know what would have happened because I was already feeling dizzy
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by missiret(f): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2017
I don't think u av kids around, do u live alone?
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by VanBommel(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2017
Don't come here later to start telling us how God of miracle saved you from claws of death ogbeni Op, because i'll make sure I derail that thread...*walks out of this useless thread*

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Seun(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2017
Holyfield1:
I'm sure you won't be saying this if you've been stung by a scorpion before undecided
If you feel that an animal is too dangerous to be left on your farm or in your compound, you can capture it and relocate it to a distant place.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by xreal: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2017
Not all Scorpion's sting can kill, believe me, this particular one will kill a human.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by wristbangle: 6:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:
Thanks for not killing the beautiful black scorpion, IMASTEK. It's a pity that some commenters are using God's name to condemn his creatures.

With all due respect, dangerous animals which include that insect should not be spared. If you have ever been stung by a scorpion, all you will be thinking of is to kill it when you spot one next time. I know what I passed through when a scorpion bite me some months ago.

Between the one that stung me is the brown specie, I wonder how deadly the venom of that black specie will be.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Teespice(f): 6:48am On Apr 14, 2017
scorpion hasn't stung you yet, that's why you let it go.
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by toprealman: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Omagago:
yhu tried op

God bless yhu

OP, this for yhu
Wicked fella. You have succeeded in whetting my appetite with all these yummy looking dishes, hope you are happy?
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Make una leave this guy. I'm sure common soldier ant never bite this guy, if not him no go dey yan dust

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Sanchez01: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Omagago:
yhu tried op

God bless yhu

OP, this for yhu
That is stupidity, if you ask me. Even the white folks he is trying to imitate would either catch the scorpion and set if free far from their homes or simply keep it as a pet. It's like seeing a cobra feeding on a bullfrog and then you snap the rare scene, walk away and come on here to post it, claiming you don't want to disturb nature, when in reality, all these happened just beside your house. In the end, nature would disturb you, that's the implication.

Only about 25 of the 1,500 known species of scorpions can deliver stings that are fatal to humans. And most of these potentially lethal scorpions can't kill healthy adults, although their neurotoxins can cause such troubling symptoms as convulsions and shortness of breath. In most cases, the non lethal sting of some scorpions are capable of causing asphyxia which leads to death.

It is noble he that he did not 'disturb' nature but it is stupidity walking away from the scene just like that since it is close to his house.

OP, just be on the lookout. Keep sachets of sugary things away from your premises henceforth, particularly crushed sugar cane stalks and seasoning wrappers. This big scorpion is capable of killing as opposed to the tiny ones around. You don buy market.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Holyfield1(m): 6:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:

If you feel that an animal is too dangerous to be left on your farm or in your compound, you can capture it and relocate it to a distant place.
True, So it can effect it's venom on other people right?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by UncutSk(m): 6:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Oga you're crazy oo
Continue to dey play
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by marvwhite: 6:51am On Apr 14, 2017
Tazdroid:
it's an open place which is why the op probably let the scorpion. But if it was in his toilet while e dey transact some bizness however grin...to be continued
is that shoe laughing? grin
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Stevengerd(m): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2017
This Wan Dey Use Fire Play. O Fi Ina Si Ori Orule Sun. If Dat Thing Do Mistake Sting U, Ehn U Go Say Isrealite Wa Leyi Usa.
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by UncutSk(m): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2017
henrixx:
oboi kill dat tin. no dey form oyinbo
he is playing with the gods

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by 2bam: 6:53am On Apr 14, 2017
u saw a scorpion feeding on cockroach as a farmer and one that appreciate nature u snapped and let them be,if you see red scorpion in your sitting room tomorrow you will still appreciate it oo.
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Idrismusty97(m): 6:53am On Apr 14, 2017
I just hope you and your love ones doesn't end up like this white man taking pictures of a crocodile forming Nat Geo wild.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5099498_fbimg1491233586514_jpegc69f1c874bd7dda890ec4691c166e78e

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by UncutSk(m): 6:53am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:
Thanks for not killing the beautiful black scorpion, IMASTEK. It's a pity that some commenters are using God's name to condemn his creatures.
beautiful gini?

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Jabioro: 6:57am On Apr 14, 2017
Scorpion!
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Jabioro: 6:57am On Apr 14, 2017
Na scorpion you dey play with, in name of nature and protection extinction.. poisonous creature for that matter.. Tell me the existence of scorpions who it epp ?
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Ahmed99: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2017
Behold what manner of love d father has given unto us that we should be called the sons and daughters of God....Halleluyah #Op pls be careful
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Suntemi(m): 7:00am On Apr 14, 2017
The day I saw a smaller one, I killed it immediately. Can't take unnecessary chances.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2017
OP, no mind these negative comments abeg. You did the right thing.

Looking at the scorpion I feel like adopting it as a pet. Is it still around? I want to feed and nurture it. I like its black glow. Please post more pictures if you see it around. Dont stand in line of its reach, they are fast footed and also that tail is telescopic....its actually longer than what you see in the calm pose. When its anger is aroused that thing is something else.

I need a pet scorpion.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by DavidEsq(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2017
Don't worry ehn. Wen it creeps into ur boxers while u ar asleep, just tell ur balls to relax ehn. The next we wld see on NL is "Scorpion chews NLder's balls, while asleep cheesy; graphic pics; viewer's discretion" grin. Dem go show OP, with e two legs in the air for hospital grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) / Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) / Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.