Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound (43037 Views)

I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) / Lady Beats Her Dog And Brush His Teeth After Eating A Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:

If you feel that an animal is too dangerous to be left on your farm or in your compound, you can capture it and relocate it to a distant place.
So it can relocate and sting another person who mistakenly walks by it ba
Or comes across it
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by imstillnovice: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2017
Look what this one is calling Giant Scorpion! A Farmer indeed
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:
Thanks for not killing the beautiful black scorpion, IMASTEK. It's a pity that some commenters are using God's name to condemn his creatures.
Can't b'lieve YOU said that. I take it that u r pulling that guy'r legs. When dat black guy stings the hell out of his balls, he will tell u his testimony.
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by donnyflex01(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2017
Na wetin go kill u be dat... That scorpion is fatal to humans nd it can crawl anywhere. Even oyinbo ppl would carry it to the bush or smth....na suicide ve dat o
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by arleck(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2017
IMASTEX:
I came across this dark giant scorpion feeding on a cockroach by the side of my fence. As a farmer and one that appreciate nature. I snapped and let them be.

We don't have to kill every animal that we come across. Else we wake up one day to find out they are all in extinction.

Seun and lalasticlala do you agree that there is need to moderate indiscriminate killing of animals. Especially, when it won't serve as a meal.
bia you'd be next to be eaten by that same scorpion.. you tink scorpion is ur friend ewu?
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Iheazy(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2017
DipoAy:
Honestly. I don't get this. God already kept Enmity between Man and certain animals. Which am very sure a scorpion is part of. Not to now mention one that big.So Op help me understand this, do you think when next that scorpion crawls into your room unknown to you, it would remember that you saw it once and didn't kill it and not sting the life out of you?? That's Enmity . It's kill or be killed . I don't really think you have kids around you or if you do then they aren't yours . Or maybe you are just super ignorant

Bro. U make lot of sense jawe...
The guy too mumu..
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
So you saw a scorpion that is as big as that IN your compound and you spared it . shocked Let hope that decision won't backfire. Anyway wetin concern me sef cool

Op is related to lie Mohammed oo

he must have killed the damn thing after snapping. ..don't be decieved oo
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Imyourex(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2017
last35:
you too ham flap why don't you read his comment and scroll.

Omo Ibadan Kini Soo!
Ma Binu Jare Omo Iya Mi, Na D guy Comment Jxt Vex Me
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by joseph1832(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:
Thanks for not killing the beautiful black scorpion, IMASTEK. It's a pity that some commenters are using God's name to condemn his creatures.
This is coming from one who take pride in putting the killing of snakes on Front Page. Wow!. shocked
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by luminouz(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2017
Omagago:
yhu tried op

God bless yhu

OP, this for yhu
*stomach rumbles like a volcano* Ohhhhhh! Guy u wicked ooooo!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by uminem02(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2017
atoleybaba:
So u didn't know there are some animals that should be killed and not allowed in our compound and premises abi? Wehdone sir. Wait till d scorpion hurt one of ur household before u take action. So when u see a lion in ur neighbourhood feeding on a goat u did just walk away and let nature take is course abi? Again wehdone sir

#walksoutofthread
oga seun u dy kill mosquitoes? if yes then u are also guilty of condemning God creature.....yeye dy smell
OP didn't kill that scorpion because it won't be enough for a pot of soup...
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Seun(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2017
Emzyme:

Or comes across it
In that picture, the scorpion is attacking a cockroach, not a person. Scorpions keep insects and small mammals like mice under control.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Seun(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2017
joseph1832:
This is coming from one who take pride in putting the killing of snakes on Front Page. Wow!. shocked
We prefer pictures of living snakes and other beautiful creatures. But half loaf is better than none.
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by joseph1832(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:
We prefer pictures of living snakes and other beautiful creatures. But half loaf is better than none.
Yea right. Permit to tell you, Master Yoda, that you are never good at lying. tongue

LMAO.
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by KAYD007(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Holyfield1:
I'm sure you won't be saying this if you've been stung by a scorpion before undecided

Una dey always dey shout kill kill kill as if na una una be the only living thing on earth....regardless of whether a scorpion sting is dangerous or not...that scorpion on the ground can be captured with a bowl,shovel etc and thrown into a dense bush.

Personally I have seen a snake that was slithering into a service lane....but I had to guide it back into the bush....but una go scamper for stone...stick shouting snake snake ..scorpion scorpion...kill kill it kill it....

Grow some balls and save a lion today tongue
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Justpassingby2(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Congratulations OP for showing restraint.

Don't mind the cavemen advising you to destroy a life you can't create.

If you can avoid confrontation, don't kill. It's not a life / death situation.

Heysh..... Sharap... Y u dey kill mosquitos, cockroach, rat etc... Congratulations ko. Congregation ni
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by ijayebonyi(f): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Good one, thanks for telling and showing us
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by GMan650(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:

Bros, I'm sure you eat at least one of the following:

- Fish
- Cow or goat meat
- Chicken or Turkey
The aforementioned animals need to be killed before they can be ate. Are they not animals? Why haven't they be extinct despite how much humans kill them for consumption?

Lions and other wild carnivores kill the weak herbivores daily, yet they aren't extinct. Why?
Nature............. these animals reproduce greatly in such a small space of time so for every one that is killed, there are several others alive somewhere so they can't be extinct.

Biologically, the earth is gaddamn food chain and humans seem to be at the very top(not forgetting that God has given man full dominion over all animals).
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by KAYD007(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Emzyme:

Or comes across it

Despite the fact vehicle accident's happens every day, has that stopped you from boarding vehicles or driving one? Planes crashes. ..but people still board it....you have witnessed okada accidents ....yet you dey climb okada...to go visit that your babe...to kerewawa....

Na your type go see owl dey eye ball you from nepa poll begin dey shout witch witch witch oo tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by elfico(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2017
If only you know how much money it can fetch you. The venom from that scorpion is used by pharmaceutical companies and it fetches quite a good amount.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by abescom: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Really?
It is harmless honestly. I can't even see it and kill it.
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Justpassingby2:

Heysh..... Sharap... Y u dey kill mosquitos, cockroach, rat etc... Congratulations ko. Congregation ni

If Stupidity was a course, you would be an Emeritus Professor!

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by zinachidi(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2017
atoleybaba:
So u didn't know there are some animals that should be killed and not allowed in our compound and premises abi? Wehdone sir. Wait till d scorpion hurt one of ur household before u take action. So when u see a lion in ur neighbourhood feeding on a goat u did just walk away and let nature take is course abi? Again wehdone sir

#walksoutofthread
oga seun u dy kill mosquitoes? if yes then u are also guilty of condemning God creature.....yeye dy smell
guy aswear u nor well. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by thinkmoney(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2017
IMASTEX:
I came across this dark giant scorpion feeding on a cockroach by the side of my fence. As a farmer and one that appreciate nature. I snapped and let them be.

We don't have to kill every animal that we come across. Else we wake up one day to find out they are all in extinction.

Seun and lalasticlala do you agree that there is need to moderate indiscriminate killing of animals. Especially, when it won't serve as a meal.
Did I hear you say "especially when it wount serve as a meal"?. OK, be careful bro so you wount serve as a meal to this kind of animals!
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:
In that picture, the scorpion is attacking a cockroach, not a person. Scorpions keep insects and small mammals like mice under control.
Snakes keep small mammals at bay too rats and rodents some even other snake
So if I see a snake eating a rat in my compound I will just snap it and move on until it decides I am a prey too
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2017
KAYD007:

Despite the fact vehicle accident's happens every day, has that stopped you from boarding vehicles or driving one? Planes crashes. ..but people still board it....you have witnessed okada accidents ....yet you dey climb okada...to go visit that your babe...to kerewawa....

Na your type go see owl dey eye ball you from nepa poll begin dey shout witch witch witch oo tongue tongue
lol I actually saved an owl from being eaten back then in sec sch
But snake scorpion dem don die before I even look them sef
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by IMASTEX: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2017
Omagago:
yhu tried op

God bless yhu

OP, this for yhu
Thanks, enough flexing for me
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by eluquenson(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2017
Scorpion is a dangerous animal you shouldn't allow in your environment if you have little children.

I had been stinged before, although most of scorpions sting not harmful

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by IMASTEX: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:
Thanks.
What a mix up really
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by afrokid(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2017
The kind of news that makes nairaland frontpage these days...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) / Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) / Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.