Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? (6147 Views)

Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Hollysaint: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2017
observing
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by luminouz(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Safiaa:
Lmao. Thats abnormal. Im sorry, unless you're a pope or something of that nature.
Lmaooo! Just pulling ur legs!!!! : tongue
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
danthommies:
actually i'm 16 and i tell you that i've had sex more than 50times with 2016 and 2017...I'm becoming addicted to it and might affect me when i grow up.
I regreted starting it early but i can no longer go back.

50 :O
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
imitateMe:
Lie. Wet dreams don't occur that often...except you have a spirit wifey cry
..nope, I don't have spirit whatever
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
patosky3310:

I am a virgin at 29. Have a lot of girls around but I see sex as dirty.
nice one
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Francis95:

50 :O
what does "50 :O" mean?
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by bigwalo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
guy na conji dey worry u, if u like no go find girl wey go help ur situation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by firstking01(m): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Francis95:
I am 22 , and I'm still virgin....I don't know if that's the reason.....
Each time I wake up my boxers will be drenched with sperm.....

is this normal? .....No insults please
Very normal bro....that's one of the weird and awkward experiences you have when you are still a virgin at that age bracket and beyond...speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Twizzy30(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bruh, u should get rid of that shiit. I always experience same thing when I was 19 too but the wet dreams don't come often like yours, it was once in a month. Then I decided to talk to my Gf to help me out. I had sex with her and it stopped.
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by electricpole(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
danthommies:
actually i'm 16 and i tell you that i've had sex more than 50times with 2016 and 2017...I'm becoming addicted to it and might affect me when i grow up.
I regreted starting it early but i can no longer go back.
how old is the person you have sex with?... are you done with secondary sch?
more than 50 times at your age?....

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by joeace2020(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Safiaa:
Lmao. Thats abnormal. Im sorry, unless you're a pope or something of that nature.

Are you a hoe? I had to ask judging from your thread and these comments. Something is not right with the ease you open your legs.
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Safiaa(f): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
No im not a hoe, I'm just very comfortable with my sexuality. I live in my truth and i dont feel the need to pretend. I dont open my legs to just anyone, do you understand? Good.
joeace2020:

Are you a hoe? I had to ask judging from your thread and these comments. Something is not right with the ease you open your legs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by joeace2020(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Safiaa:
No im not a hoe, I'm just very comfortable with my sexuality. I live in my truth and i dont feel the need to pretend. I dont open my legs to just anyone, do you understand? Good.
Okay i see. Sorry for coming at you the way i did.
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Safiaa(f): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
It's okay smiley
joeace2020:
Okay i see. Sorry for coming at you the way i did.
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Kseafresh: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
winkBaba goan masturbate cool...thank me later
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
electricpole:
how old is the person you have sex with?... are you done with secondary sch?
more than 50 times at your age?....
she is my age mate and i'm not done with secondary school.
I'm trying my best not to be addicted but it seems impossible.
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by famurewad: 12:52am On Apr 15, 2017
No 4 to 5 times a week aint nocturnal emission ... Check yahself
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2017
Twizzy30:
Bruh, u should get rid of that shiit. I always experience same thing when I was 19 too but the wet dreams don't come often like yours, it was once in a month. Then I decided to talk to my Gf to help me out. I had sex with her and it stopped.
really? so sex is the only solution ?
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2017
Kseafresh:
winkBaba goan masturbate cool...thank me later
lol no no no
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Twizzy30(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2017
Francis95:
really? so sex is the only solution ?
that's what work for me, so I don't know maybe it will end yours. And besides does it happen to u maybe when u sexchat late in those nites ?
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Twizzy30:
that's what work for me, so I don't know maybe it will end yours. And besides does it happen to u maybe when u sexchat late in those nites ?
lol, I don't sex chat.....I would say after viewing some naughty posts on romance section in the night
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Twizzy30(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Francis95:
lol, I don't sex chat.....I would say after viewing some naughty posts on romance section in the night
lol, let's be honest bruh, those shitts u reading is one of the reasons u experiencing it. Cos I could remember during my own time, it happens when I sexchat with my Galfrnd or when we do a little romance and I don't get to do the main thing...

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Kseafresh: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Francis95:
lol no no no
I yaff talk my own ooo..."òyo lò wá cool
Francis95:
lol no no no
I yaff talk my own ooo..."òyo lò wá

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by coltaine(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Skillfullulu:
really? I was 23yrs b4 I slept with an opposite sex for the 1st time ever.
ma nigga.....mine was a day after my 23rd birthday

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Fela40: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Francis95:

A nocturnal emission , informally known as a wet dream, is a spontaneous orgasm during sleep that includes ejaculation...

hmmmm, I just checked the meaning any solution ?

Sleep with Trousers instead of boxers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love Men That Beat Them? / Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? / Is She Worth 50k ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.