Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (53851 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi / National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by obowunmi(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Who doesnt know that Amaechi is a thief? Amaechi that owns several malls and homes in Ghana?? How? When?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by tobiasbeecher: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2017
famosh:

Sharap! The house belongs to your PDP chairman, Muazu. How can a landlord not know who rented his apartment? In saner countries, they would have arrested your party chairman who is the closest & only confirmed link to the money.
Aren't you dumb?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by fergie001: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Larrykaysail:
how can you claim my money, am the owner my lawyer will do a press conference tomorrow, lol
Where is Woke Olanipekun and Mike Ozekhome ? Come oooooo,d money is a gift from friends,there is an impostor that wants to claim it.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by famosh: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2017
tobiasbeecher:
Aren't you dumb?
Who's this cretin?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by farihafaheemah(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2017
the building in question manager shld provide the name of occupant, then who owns the would definitely surface. The court pronouncement should not be the end of the matter. The owner of the money should be fished out. Be it ameachi, muazu, Esther, anine daughter. Nigerians want to know the big thief
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by shammah1(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2017
Is EFCC's job not to investigate? You mean they'll just sit down and wait for someone to claim ownership of the money?
seunmsg:

See, I am itching to know the name of the psychopath who stole such a huge sum of money and kept it in an apartment to rot away. But, what should government do when nobody is claiming ownership?

Andrew Yakubu came out publicly to claim ownership of his money when it was discovered. The situation of this case is entirely different.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2017
If Amaechi was the owner of the money, wouldn't it have been safer for him to keep the money in his house in Abuja knowing fully well that they own the government and nobody can dare search his residence Think Nigerians, Think!!!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by farihafaheemah(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2017
the building in question manager shld provide the name of occupant, then who owns the money would definitely surface. The court pronouncement should not be the end of the matter. The owner of the money should be fished out. Be it ameachi, muazu, Esther, anine daughter. Nigerians want to know the big thief
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by DocHMD: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So if nobody come forward to claim the money after 14days the case will just die like that grin grin? So you mean tiil now the Govt cant find the name of the person that bought that particular flat

Amaechi owns the flat and by extension the loot. What will happen here is simple, since the FG now knows that Saint Amaechi owns the flat, they'll simply bury their heads like ostrict and give a 14 day hiatus, then distract us with '4 Boko haram members killed' lullaby.
After 14 days, the case will go cold and die a natural death, while saint Ameachi holds a secret meeting with Saint Magu to cut a deal and retrieve part of his loot.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Aragon: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
This amount of money without a verified owner....
Was the flat not rented out to someone ?
Is there no tenancy agreement ?
How was it paid for ?
Can the Landlord not be summoned to give evidence and cast light on the issue ?
Who did the whistle blower originally implicate ?
These are simple and logical questions

Thank you! Nigeria just love unnecessary DRAMA! Behaving like people living in OLD STONE AGE
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by famosh: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
If Amaechi was the owner of the money, wouldn't it have been safer for him to keep the money in his house in Abuja knowing fully well that they own the government and nobody can dare search his residence Think Nigerians, Think!!!
Boss, how can you tell empty flat heads to think? These dull ipobians simply lack the capability to.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by castrokins(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2017
I Disagree, We Must Find The Owner And Prosecute Him Or Her.

Not Enough To Recover.

seunmsg:
All these twist by PDP members who initially claimed the discovery was propaganda is just a silly attempt to rubbish the breakthrough recorded by EFCC in the war against corruption.

EFCC have obtained a temporary forfeiture order already and the court had also decided that the owner must come forward and claim the money within the next 14 days or forget the money forever. So, what's with all the speculations and attack on Ameachi?

Whether the money belongs to Ameachi, NIA, CBN, Muazu or Esther is no longer the point. The money now belongs to the federal government except someone can come out and claim ownership in the next 14 days. We should be celebrating this breakthrough and not misinforming the people.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by HARDDON: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

The money will be permanently forfeited to the federal government if nobody claims it in the next 14 days and that is why I am excited. Money has been taking away from a thief and will definitely be put to good use for the benefit of Nigerians.

If government finds the owner of the flat and person denies ownership of the money, what do you think will happen?

embarassed embarassed embarassed @ bolded

Where r all they hv bn recovering? How many good use hv dey yeilded?

What about TSA?
Smh 4 u kiddo cos while u run around cyber space nak3d( cos u cant afford a piece of apparel) supporting blindly these goons, they r relooting d loot. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by NaijaEfcc: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

The money will be permanently forfeited to the federal government if nobody claims it in the next 14 days and that is why I am excited. Money has been taking away from a thief and will definitely be put to good use for the benefit of Nigerians.

If government finds the owner of the flat and person denies ownership of the money, what do you think will happen?
and the "thief" is free to steal more!!! Oh dear, oh dear!! Bmc people eeeeh

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by ginggerxy: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

men you are a bloody hypocrite, you can go through your previous write up and you will see the hypocrisy boldly written in every sentence you made In that write up

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by solonazzy: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Mophasa:
I knew someone in this government owns the money that's why everywhere is silent.

Even the one at the airport and the bereau de change office.

If it was an opposition member like Andrew Yakubu, the identity would have been revealed sharply.

We are not fools, a whole federal government cannot claim not to know the owner of a building or its tenants.

Facking country
bt u av to agree with me dat if it was pdp regime, only money stolen by opposition wuld b recovered by efcc..dis is y i love apc leg govt..dey even expose demselves....dat to me is d way forward to reduce corruption...wen u kno u cant run to d president as a member of d party dat d money u stole shuld b left for u to flex
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by 2shur: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2017
Me myself ma me oen am.
Why una dey drag my owo.
See thieves
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by TheFreeOne: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2017
famosh:

Sharap! The house belongs to your PDP chairman, Muazu. How can a landlord not know who rented his apartment? In saner countries, they would have arrested your party chairman who is the closest & only confirmed link to the money.

With all info's and statements on this issue you are still ignorant to the fact that muazu developed the property and sold the apartments to individuals?

Haba.....just do needed search on Nairaland to cure your ignorance.

And you earlier accused others of lacking capacity to think ...Smh

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by DocHMD: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

See, I am itching to know the name of the psychopath who stole such a huge sum of money and kept it in an apartment to rot away. But, what should government do when nobody is claiming ownership?

Andrew Yakubu came out publicly to claim ownership of his money when it was discovered. The situation of this case is entirely different.

So what you zombies want us to believe is that someone stole the keys to 'Saint' Amaechi's apartment and hid the loot in there without 'Saint' Amaechi's knowledge?

If it were found in one of Patience Jonathan's flat will you be sounding this pacifist?

You zombiegerians have murdered your conscience and sold your soul to the devil that's why many of you die terrible deaths at young age. Spit on you all.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by ginggerxy: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2017
chijioke098434:
All it take to get this sure 50 odd is 1000 thousand naira...........see number below.
stop disgracing your self with that nonsense you put up there and get your self something meaningful to do.thank you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Saintp(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
The zombies are praying and hoping that the money belongs to the GEJs boys while the wailers hope and pray that the money belongs to Ameachi or PMBs boys.

At the end of the day, both the wailers and zombies are not interested in Nigeria but are only interested in protecting the so called "integrity " of thier idols in APC and PDP.

For me, I go just de watch una dey fool unasef with fake and dishonest anti corruption fight.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by PraiseJesus24: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:
All these twist by PDP members who initially claimed the discovery was propaganda is just a silly attempt to rubbish the breakthrough recorded by EFCC in the war against corruption.

EFCC have obtained a temporary forfeiture order already and the court had also decided that the owner must come forward and claim the money within the next 14 days or forget the money forever. So, what's with all the speculations and attack on Ameachi?

Whether the money belongs to Ameachi, NIA, CBN, Muazu or Esther is no longer the point. The money now belongs to the federal government except someone can come out and claim ownership in the next 14 days. We should be celebrating this breakthrough and not misinforming the people.
pls am d owner oooo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by ayindejimmy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
God punish anyone that comes on this thread to insult FFK for saying the truth!

Wait! Before you people kill yourselves with confusion.
I thought I was Magu planting and recovering all the cash before, So story done change?

You question... Just take and swallow

No wonder they call you ppl wailing zombies.

I need this headline to come from a credible source, not FFK that's ready to burn the whole country just to spite his foes
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by dman4real: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
So this oga can talk even when investigation is underway to review who have the hidding money! where were you as aviation minister that our abuja airport runways expire many years ago? you never fix it for us but you are here today calling another man. As learnate as you are you and fayose should not be pointing fingers but be patient and see the outcome of the investigation.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Weda amaechi o, weda tinubu ooo, jonathan, pdp, apc or any other stupid thing that comes to your head first. The point is efcc has done a great job and as Nigerians put Nigeria first.

Whoever it is should be dealth with amd kudos to magu and EFCC.

I think there Should be a new channel on dstv for "discovery nigeria" at d rate at which all these things r unveiling.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by DocHMD: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
kitaatita:

EFCC is making a tactical move by not naming the owner of the money for now. If you arrest the owner and arraign him in court, government cannot access the money until the case is finally disposed of; which could take years. But when you impound the money and file for forfeiture, the money can enter government coffers in 14 days. Plus, it doesn't stop EFCC from going after the culprit.

Oh so the EFCC is playing the more-you-look-the-less-you-see game.

I understand the plan which I have previously penned down.

How to get your loot back like Saint Amaechi of APC.

1) Amaechi stay quiet
2) EFCC confiscates the loot.
3) Saint Amechi cuts a deal with Magu.
4) Loot goes into FG coffers (Which Saint Amaechi is part of )
5.) Magu takes his cut.
5) Loot is then channelled back to Amaechi's Ministry of Transport when everyone have forgotten about the issue.

Nice one there Saint Amaechi the mentor of the zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Agbanagba1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

God bless you!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by famosh: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
TheFreeOne:

With all info's and statements on this issue you are still ignorant to the fact that muazu developed the property and sold the apartments to individuals?

Haba.....just do needed search on Nairaland to cure your ignorance.

And you earlier accused others of lacking capacity to think ...Smh
Muazu, who everybody knows own the building, came out to disclaim the money by putting out his story. You believed instantly because it suits your bias.
Now, a mentally unstable spokesman of Fayose, Lere Olayinka & another mentally unstable Fani-Kayode came out, without any form of investigation & in their usual manner of talking crap, that Amaechi owns the flat where the money was found, & you & your fellow flaties wholeheartedly believed without asking any form of sensible questions & you want me to believe you flaties have the capability to think?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by DocHMD: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
edupedia:
[s]

....in fact the IPOB generation of today is a disgrace to their ancestors...ffk or fayose say go left they go....ffk or fayose say go right they follow like zombies...yeye flat heads....[/s]

The thoughts emanating from your yoruba muslim zombie skull are inconsequential.

Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Afritop(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW THE RIGHTFUL OWNER IS TO AUNCTION THE WHOLE BUILDING OR SIEZE IT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.