Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (53850 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi / National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by jbcul4ril(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
You can confuse the chicken brain guys above but not me.
We cannot be distracted.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by brenister10: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
All those mofos who are ranting nonsense here on nairaland that APC planted those monies in that apartment are now supporting FFK that that Amaechi owns the money. But wait o, APC JUST SCORED AN OWN GOAL

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by obailala(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
What amazes me isn't ffk's allegation, I'm used to his idiocy. What is really surprising is the fact kids who were screaming at the top of every rooftop in their five villages that not a dime was found and that the whole "drama" was staged by EFCC are now the people gobbling at ffk's sputum in agreement the money belongs to Amaechi.

Wonders indeed shall never end.
"are now the people gobbling at ffk's sputum"

Yuck!... Omenka you no go kill person with this ur English grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by balladin: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
TheFreeOne:

So it's not important knowing who owns the money abi? But if it was alleged to be a PDP member guys like you will be foaming at the mouth spewing rubbish.

Zombie use your brain na.
He's a zombie, he doesn't have brain.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by sshalom(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
This amount of money without a verified owner....
Was the flat not rented out to someone ?
Is there no tenancy agreement ?
How was it paid for ?
Can the Landlord not be summoned to give evidence and cast light on the issue ?
Who did the whistle blower originally implicate ?
These are simple and logical questions

You are absolutely right but you know in Nigeria, almost everything is treated with mediocrity and stupidity.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by DocHMD: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
kitaatita:

Did EFCC tell you that it doesn't know the occupant of the flat? The Commission simply didn't reveal the name for tactical and strategic reasons. Abacha loots have not been fully recovered. FFK, Orji Kalu, etc are still hiring your likes to come and sing hymns of praise anytime they appear in court; and the case have lingered for years. The case of 20+ former governors are still pending in court for years. Some of them are making laws for you. The courts have given Fayose authority to access his bank accounts. Mrs Jonathan who was a civil servant all her life has just been handed $6 million by the court. You got to have a change in strategy and EFCC is doing just that.

Very moronic comeback.

You guys made APC a place where criminal can hide with their loots. Orji Kalu decamped to your party to save his head, TA Orji a bumbling kleptocrat is also thinking of decamping but doesn't want to lose his political resources and leverage to Orji kalu who came in first into APC. Same with many other corrupt thieves who you hide.

They were comrades with the likes of Amaechi and others in PDP and knew how he is being protected and even given portfolios despite looting the treasury of Riverians with reckless abandonment. They simply want to enjoy the comfort you zombies and Buhari provide for looters/ex-looters in APC.

Who do you blame? Igbos like me?

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by LionDeLeo: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Very funny. Same people shouting that it was all propaganda for Magu's bla bla bla are still the ones pointing fingers at the supposed owners. Very amusing.

Very confused folks. Nemesis will catch up with everyone one after the other, keep defending criminals.

God bless PMB
Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

The money will be permanently forfeited to the federal government if nobody claims it in the next 14 days and that is why I am excited. Money has been taking away from a thief and will definitely be put to good use for the benefit of Nigerians.

If government finds the owner of the flat and person denies ownership of the money, what do you think will happen?

Shame on you, I spit on your grave

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by lookingfly: 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Shame on you for this statement lipsrsealed
seunmsg:

You guys that go about supporting corruption are not even smart. so, when EFCC discovers a huge sum of money in an unusual location and nobody comes forward to claim the money, they should forcefully pin the ownership on somebody, right?

The case of Andrew Yakubu is different from the cases you mentioned above because he came out openly to claim ownership of the money immediately the discovery was made. When owners of discovered loot refuse to claim ownership, the best EFCC can do is to ensure the money is forfeited to government and that is what they are doing.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Lewandoski20(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So if nobody come forward to claim the money after 14days the case will just die like that grin grin? So you mean tiil now the Govt cant find the name of the person that bought that particular flat

Don't mind the hypocrites.. Crazy propagandists!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
The Rivers State Government should file a claim for the money fast.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by adetayo234: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:
All these twist by PDP members who initially claimed the discovery was propaganda is just a silly attempt to rubbish the breakthrough recorded by EFCC in the war against corruption.

EFCC have obtained a temporary forfeiture order already and the court had also decided that the owner must come forward and claim the money within the next 14 days or forget the money forever. So, what's with all the speculations and attack on Ameachi?

Whether the money belongs to Ameachi, NIA, CBN, Muazu or Esther is no longer the point. The money now belongs to the federal government except someone can come out and claim ownership in the next 14 days. We should be celebrating this breakthrough and not misinforming the people.

But if te money had been traced to a pdp member, you would have called for jailterm won't you? You are a useless hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by reporterslab: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nigeria is doomed.

Only in Nigeria that government will found huge sum of money in someone's home, flat , room and still claim that they don't know who owns the money and the room where the money was found.

Revolution is the only solution for Nigeria since we now have professional criminals as leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by holluphemydavid(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bin looking for Dat my money, Pls it's mine am coming for it right away

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by onatisi(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
By the time 70% of nigerians neck grow long like streetlight pole ,everyone will start thinking straight.

**walk out of thread **

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by hollywater: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:
All these twist by PDP members who initially claimed the discovery was propaganda is just a silly attempt to rubbish the breakthrough recorded by EFCC in the war against corruption.

EFCC have obtained a temporary forfeiture order already and the court had also decided that the owner must come forward and claim the money within the next 14 days or forget the money forever. So, what's with all the speculations and attack on Ameachi?

Whether the money belongs to Ameachi, NIA, CBN, Muazu or Esther is no longer the point. The money now belongs to the federal government except someone can come out and claim ownership in the next 14 days. We should be celebrating this breakthrough and not misinforming the people.
You need Jesus.Is that all you can say in a matter like this?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Splashme: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Acidosis:

You are a big and shameless hypocrite. I hate to associate with Nigerians* like you.

Who owns the Money discovered at the airport?

Who owns the Money discovered at Balogun market?

Who owns the money discovered at Ikoyi?

If you cannot find answers to the above questions, then shove your shady anti corruption fight in your anus. You were so fast to name Andrew Yakubu because he is indirectly related to the so called corrupt GEJ and PDP. You all are corrupt and shameless entities without any iota of integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by jclassiq(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

The money will be permanently forfeited to the federal government if nobody claims it in the next 14 days and that is why I am excited. Money has been taking away from a thief and will definitely be put to good use for the benefit of Nigerians.

If government finds the owner of the flat and person denies ownership of the money, what do you think will happen?

my brother....nobody will come forward because they will make more than that amount in the next 6months.

what were u thinking

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Banbasil: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
This epic case will determine whether the corruption fight will fail or succeed. The house must definitely have owner or occupant. Why hiding the identity of owner or tenant of the house if indeed there is no cover up intended. Until this case is clearly and transparently dealt with by EFCC, the sceptics about the corruption war will be justified. We are watching and waiting.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by BeardedMeat(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
DropShot:
Irresponsible claim.

Freedom of speech don suffer.
Poo is about to hit the ceiling don't you say,? This is a litmus test for Buhary, Amaechi is watching him in 3D

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
God punish anyone that comes on this thread to insult FFK for saying the truth!

So the lady that was name as the owner of the money nko? Sometimes i wonder how you wailers reason..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

God bless jare..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by oobinna: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

You guys that go about supporting corruption are not even smart. so, when EFCC discovers a huge sum of money in an unusual location and nobody comes forward to claim the money, they should forcefully pin the ownership on somebody, right?

The case of Andrew Yakubu is different from the cases you mentioned above because he came out openly to claim ownership of the money immediately the discovery was made. When owners of discovered loot refuse to claim ownership, the best EFCC can do is to ensure the money is forfeited to government and that is what they are doing.

I don't agree with you on this. The fight against corruption should not be fought halfway. Hence, forfeiting the money is not the best EFCC can do. They should further investigate who owns the apartment and bring him to book. It is like saying if guns were found in a building, and no one claims it, the police should just take possession and conduct no investigations.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
factsandfigures:
If Amaechi is sure he is not the owner of the money, let him sue FFK to court for libel. Yeye dey smell......I am sure that to distract gullible Nigerians from this stories, they will soon come with another big catch.............in opposition waters.

Sometimes i wonder the kind of brain you guy have in your head, So FFK accused Ameachi today and he should rush to court the same day? Ameachi might have not even see FFK self of you think everyone is as jobless as you?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by BeardedMeat(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
base on logistic, your ineffectual buffoon is the owner of the flat period
How does it make you feel bearing the name Jesus while you are devilish in action? My point is, do whatever you like, foul your mouth however you like,but drop the Jesus moniker while at it

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by 1miccza: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
If anyone in the current govt or APC is mistakenly implicated then the story disappears without a trace yet one yeye so called pastor and his team of misled believers are still talking about anti corruption. Anti ko Boda ni?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by ibietela2(m): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

Then the FG will pass it to the real owner after discussing with the president

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by 1miccza: 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Very funny. Same people shouting that it was all propaganda for Magu's bla bla bla are still the ones pointing fingers at the supposed owners. Very amusing.

Very confused folks. Nemesis will catch up with everyone one after the other, keep defending criminals.

God bless PMB

I'm​ very sure that deep within you, you are finding it hard to believe yourself

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by truehero(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
TheFreeOne:

So it's not important knowing who owns the money abi? But if it was alleged to be a PDP member guys like you will be foaming at the mouth spewing rubbish.

Zombie use your brain na.

Don't mind all those zombies. They are irredeemable and unworthy to be mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by LionDeLeo: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
1miccza:

I'm​ very sure that deep within you, you are finding it hard to believe yourself

By the special Grace of The Living God, it shall never be well with any supporter of corruption in this country.

God bless PMB
God bless Ibrahim Magu
God bless patriotic Nigerians
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by LionDeLeo: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sometimes i wonder the kind of brain you guy have in your head, So FFK accused Ameachi today and he should rush to court the same day? Ameachi might have not even see FFK self of you think everyone is as jobless as you?

I just taya for these people. Wailing seems to be turning to something else.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
TheFreeOne:

The idiocy and the joke is on the FG, EFCC and the anticorruption fight if they cant find the owner of the money.

It will take me less than two hours to conduct a search at lands registry Alausa to know the owner of the apartment.

The realtor has spoken, We are waiting oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Soludo Hug Each Other After Soludo Criticized Him Publicly (Photos) / "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.