Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (53852 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi / National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Abagworo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
PDP thinks that downplaying or ridiculing the war against corruption will dwindle it's popularity among Nigerians. I'm sorry that's an error that has already cist them 2019 if people don't rise up and demand for their head before then.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Just30: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
obowunmi:
Who doesnt know that Amaechi is a thief? Amaechi that owns several malls and homes in Ghana?? How? When?
can you mention the mall he owns in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Just30: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
obowunmi:
Who doesnt know that Amaechi is a thief? Amaechi that owns several malls and homes in Ghana?? How? When?
care to mention the malls he own in Ghana?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by adegeye38(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
all i can say is....

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by stexsy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
What amazes me isn't ffk's allegation, I'm used to his idiocy. What is really surprising is the fact kids who were screaming at the top of every rooftop in their five villages that not a dime was found and that the whole "drama" was staged by EFCC are now the people gobbling at ffk's sputum in agreement the money belongs to Amaechi.

Wonders indeed shall never end.
If was staged not knowing Amaechi is involved..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by mekaboy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:
All these twist by PDP members who initially claimed the discovery was propaganda is just a silly attempt to rubbish the breakthrough recorded by EFCC in the war against corruption.

EFCC have obtained a temporary forfeiture order already and the court had also decided that the owner must come forward and claim the money within the next 14 days or forget the money forever. So, what's with all the speculations and attack on Ameachi?

Whether the money belongs to Ameachi, NIA, CBN, Muazu or Esther is no longer the point. The money now belongs to the federal government except someone can come out and claim ownership in the next 14 days. We should be celebrating this breakthrough and not misinforming the people.

And you think the federal government can't give the money back to Amechi behind closed door?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by kitaatita: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
DocHMD:

Oh so the EFCC is playing the more-you-look-the-less-you-see game.

I understand the plan which I have previously penned down.

How to get your loot back like Saint Amaechi of APC.

1) Amaechi stay quiet
2) EFCC confiscates the loot.
3) Saint Amechi cuts a deal with Magu.
4) Loot goes into FG coffers (Which Saint Amaechi is part of )
5.) Magu takes his cut.
5) Loot is then channelled back to Amaechi's Ministry of Transport when everyone have forgotten about the issue.

Nice one there Saint Amaechi the mentor of the zombies.
You are displaying mediocre and juvenile sense here. At last count, five different persons have been alleged to own the money. If Amaechi and Magu are working in tandem, EFCC wouldn't have raided the apartment in the first place. It has become an escapist reasoning philosophy to say that Amaechi is a thief. Meanwhile nobody has come up with anything tangible against him. Amaechi successfully managed Buhari's winning campaign against his fellow South South candidate and the opposition wants him handcuffed and thrown into jail for that.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Tonytonex(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Well well well,,,, I said it yesterday that it's either the money belongs to an APC member or a Muslim-Hausa/Fulani........

That's why EFCC no gree mention owner

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by DocHMD: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
kitaatita:

You are displaying mediocre and juvenile sense here. At last count, five different persons have been alleged to own the money. If Amaechi and Magu are working in tandem, EFCC wouldn't have raided the apartment in the first place. It has become an escapist reasoning philosophy to say that Amaechi is a thief. Meanwhile nobody has come up with anything tangible against him. Amaechi successfully managed Buhari's winning campaign against his fellow South South candidate and the opposition wants him handcuffed and thrown into jail for that.

Let me prove to you that you sound too pedestrian and illiterate.

Now do you know that it takes less than 2 hours to find out who owns the house at the Lagos land registry Alausa, Ikeja. In this case when you get the owner, you have 97% chance of getting the owner of the loot. Most probably they are same person.

Are you telling us that Magu's boys have not done that already? You want us to believe they are that incompetent? Yet you want Magu to remain.

Or is it safe to say, they've done that simple investigation but are afraid to go public with their findings because the reputation of an APC saint is at stake?

Throw away your brain and get a new one. Not everybody is as daft, moronic and hypocritical like zombiegerians.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by AntiWailer: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
This amount of money without a verified owner....
Was the flat not rented out to someone ?
Is there no tenancy agreement ?
How was it paid for ?
Can the Landlord not be summoned to give evidence and cast light on the issue ?
Who did the whistle blower originally implicate ?
These are simple and logical questions

I taya oo

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by erico2k2(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:
All these twist by PDP members who initially claimed the discovery was propaganda is just a silly attempt to rubbish the breakthrough recorded by EFCC in the war against corruption.

EFCC have obtained a temporary forfeiture order already and the court had also decided that the owner must come forward and claim the money within the next 14 days or forget the money forever. So, what's with all the speculations and attack on Ameachi?

Whether the money belongs to Ameachi, NIA, CBN, Muazu or Esther is no longer the point. The money now belongs to the federal government except someone can come out and claim ownership in the next 14 days. We should be celebrating this breakthrough and not misinforming the people.
Oga no need for this plenty lecture, we know who owns the none but no water tight proof.can i ask U something, can your friend or Biz partner hide such amount in your rented flat without you knowing? there goes your answer.
How this will pan out is this,They will claim the money has be absorbed by the FG then pass it back to the owner cos defo he/she is in this government.See teh whistle blower do not know who PDP or APC is they are after thier cut.Now this goes begging for asking, what happened to all the money forfeited to the FG since this fight against corruption began, we are still waiting for total remittance of seized funds by the EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by erico2k2(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
DocHMD:

Now do you know that it takes less than 2 hours to find out who owns the house at the Lagos land registry Alausa, Ikeja. In this case when you get the owner, you have 97% chance of getting the owner of the loot.

Are you telling us that Magu's boys have not done that already? You want us to believe they are incompetent?

Or is it safe to say, they've done that simple investigation but are afraid to go public with their findings because the reputation of an APC saint is at stake?

Throw away your brain and get a new one. Not everybody is as daft a moronic and hyoocritical zombiegerians.
You nailed it Bro but the throw away brain part me I nor follow Ooh grin grin grin grin
Anyway you are right, they know who owns the house/flat and Im sure it belongs to one of the new saints like you rightly said.E for sweet me if they burn the money that way the owner can cry in silence.Seizing it wont help as he will get it back.
I believe very soon after this wistle blowing will soon stop as shyte is hitting the FAN grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by dadexcel: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

. ....... Stop trying so hard to distract people from the facts on ground.... The fact is that the money was found in someones flat (which I believe is not a PDP member or sympathiser otherwise EFCC would have put him or her on hsndcuffs by now), all fingers Point to one person, and if in fourteen days no one lays claim to the money, yes the government takes the money.. But thats not the end, dumping such volume of cash in an apartment is a serious crime, hence the offender needs to be found and prosecuted.... Dont even know while its suddenly taken the EFCC this long to find the owner of the flat anyways.....

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by erico2k2(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
mekaboy:

And you think the federal government can't give the money back to Amechi behind closed door?
Naim make I say make dem burn the Money after 14 days.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Awoo88: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
TheFreeOne:

So it's not important knowing who owns the money abi? But if it was alleged to be a PDP member guys like you will be foaming at the mouth spewing rubbish.

Zombie use your brain na.
Na waaa for you ooooo. How will a zombie use his brain

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by KAYD007(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
DropShot:
Irresponsible claim.

Freedom of speech don suffer.

It has tire me too oo Dropshot..see how they latch onto unverified fake news and confidently and arrogantly spew it as authentic facts...just because of their hatred for certain individuals.

Such low lifers....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by dadexcel: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

The money will be permanently forfeited to the federal government if nobody claims it in the next 14 days and that is why I am excited. Money has been taking away from a thief and will definitely be put to good use for the benefit of Nigerians.

If government finds the owner of the flat and person denies ownership of the money, what do you think will happen?
........ If NDLEA or police finds concaine or hard drugs in your apartment, and you told them it is not not yours what do you think will happen?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Syphax(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

So you are saying that we shouldn't care about the identity of the idiot that stole the money because he might be an APC member? You are a fvcking hypocrite.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by kitaatita: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
DocHMD:

Now do you know that it takes less than 2 hours to find out who owns the house at the Lagos land registry Alausa, Ikeja. In this case when you get the owner, you have 97% chance of getting the owner of the loot.

Are you telling us that Magu's boys have not done that already? You want us to believe they are incompetent?

Throw away your brain and get a new one. Not everybody is as daft a moronic and hyoocritical zombiegerians.
Did EFCC tell you that it doesn't know the occupant of the flat? The Commission simply didn't reveal the name for tactical and strategic reasons. Abacha loots have not been fully recovered. FFK, Orji Kalu, etc are still hiring your likes to come and sing hymns of praise anytime they appear in court; and the case have lingered for years. The case of 20+ former governors are still pending in court for years. Some of them are making laws for you. The courts have given Fayose authority to access his bank accounts. Mrs Jonathan who was a civil servant all her life has just been handed $6 million by the court. You got to have a change in strategy and EFCC is doing just that.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by AntiWailer: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
I wnt be surprised because i believe he fought GEJ to standstill sharing 'Ghana must go' to his law makers.

However can PDP do a good opposition job for once.

Show proofs. Tweets that the cocaine sniffer can claim was hacked is not enough.

As for ownership of the apartment, that should be easy to get.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by ojkalito(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

See ur way of reasoning...this is not just about celebrating EFCCs breakthrough but also fishing out corrupt agency or an individual in government or private sector..Be liberal and do not let your love for APC blind you from what's really happening coz in the end we all suffer from the resultant effect

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by KAYD007(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
famosh:
Muazu, who everybody knows own the building, came out to disclaim the money by putting out his story. You believed instantly because it suits your bias.
Now, a mentally unstable spokesman of Fayose, Lere Olayinka & another mentally unstable Fani-Kayode came out, without any form of investigation & in their usual manner of talking crap, that Amaechi owns the flat where the money was found, & you & your fellow flaties wholeheartedly believed without asking any form of sensible questions & you want me to believe you flaties have the capability to think?

They are irredeemable! Application of sense has no place in their life! Keep shaming them.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by modik(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

The money will be permanently forfeited to the federal government if nobody claims it in the next 14 days and that is why I am excited. Money has been taking away from a thief and will definitely be put to good use for the benefit of Nigerians.

If government finds the owner of the flat and person denies ownership of the money, what do you think will happen?

Their is a concept of vicarious liability in law.

Criminal investigation is a process!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Krismart(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Same rats, different holes

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by pweetychyka(f): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Abeg wen will EFCC put up advert for employment?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by napoleon77(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
But who is the whistle blower?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by ojkalito(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

See, I am itching to know the name of the psychopath who stole such a huge sum of money and kept it in an apartment to rot away. But, what should government do when nobody is claiming ownership?

Andrew Yakubu came out publicly to claim ownership of his money when it was discovered. The situation of this case is entirely different.
The government has every tool at its disposal to trace who owns that money through the owner of the said building but if they decide to look the other way then you should begin to fear for what the future holds coz this government can't be trusted

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by etzmiezbee(f): 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
can I claim ownership of d money if no one owns it

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by isahsalee: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
FFK, park well and shut up ur mouth, pdp cronies and corruption are so compatible
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by etzmiezbee(f): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
can I claim ownership of d money if no one owns it...... Just passing by

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies / Simon Ateba Wanted To Ask Buhari Question At The White House, Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.