Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (53853 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi / National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by princejenks(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2017
can't you all see this is more of sarcasm on the part of ffk here?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by exlinkleads(f): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2017
hahahahah

madness and comedy

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by DropShot: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2017
Acidosis:

You are a big and shameless hypocrite. I hate to associate with Nigerians* like you.

Who owns the Money discovered at the airport?

Who owns the Money discovered at Balogun market?

Who owns the money discovered at Ikoyi?

If you cannot find answers to the above questions, then shove your shady anti corruption fight in your anus. You were so fast to name Andrew Yakubu because he is indirectly related to the so called corrupt GEJ and PDP. You all are corrupt and shameless entities without any iota of integrity.
Nonsense ranting!

So, because a loquacious being claims it belongs to Amaechi means it actually belongs to him?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by TheFreeOne: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

See, I am itching to know the name of the psychopath who stole such a huge sum of money and kept it in an apartment to rot away. But, what should government do when nobody is claiming ownership?

Andrew Yakubu came out publicly to claim ownership of his money when it was discovered. The situation of this case is entirely different.

Your original post doesn't show you are itching to know nada.

I bet you must be scared should the money belong Ameachi or any other serving government official as that will be make the anticorruption fight a herculean task to defend by the BMC crew and zombies cheesy.

Anyway we are watching but whosoever owns that money must be make known to the public. No sacred cows should allowed but surely APC will downplay it if it belongs to one of their own or NIA.

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by KingMicky3286: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

The money will be permanently forfeited to the federal government if nobody claims it in the next 14 days and that is why I am excited. Money has been taking away from a thief and will definitely be put to good use for the benefit of Nigerians.

If government finds the owner of the flat and person denies ownership of the money, what do you think will happen?

No No No. Another thief in the Government will re-thief the money and the money will be hidden somewhere in the street. this time it might be hidden in sambisa forest where EFCC do not have network coverage due to the fear of Shekau....

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by YelloweWest: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2017
grin yawa don gas!

Ameachi is the biggest thief! Buhari knew this and still appointed him.

Is buhari not corrupt??

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Ogashub:
The former minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, alleges that Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, is the owner of the $43 million found in an apartment raided by EFCC operatives two days ago. He also alleged that Amaechi is the owner of the flat in which it was found.

http://ogashub.com.ng/ffk-alleges-rotimi-amaechi-owns-the-43m-found-in-ikoyi-flat/

In that case ffk has done himself a disservice. If he knew about the existence of these funds he should have blown the whistle and not allow someone else walk away with $2m plus. With all his court cases and expensive mistresses he sure could do with the money.

Seems to me he is blowing his whistle in the wrong place as usual.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2017
APC government of rogues by rogues...

All of them na thieves..

me know say all this money na stage.. e no exist..
believe Apc..believe say keke dey fly..

those guys sabi lie..

2019 don dey corner. na dog eat dog dem dey naw.

criminals .

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Philinho(m): 11:09am On Apr 14, 2017
And you said I should take this government serious ? hell nooo

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by abhosts(m): 11:09am On Apr 14, 2017
No wonder Sahara Reporters has gone on Break after Tarnishing an Innocent woman's name. Why dont they report about the latest speculation?

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by olowobaba10: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2017
IT'S A BIG SHAME THAT THE SO CALLED EFCC COULD NOT FIND THE OWNER OF THE MONEY AND THE APARTMENT OR ARE THEY HIDING SOMETHING ? MAY BE THE PERSON IS A GOVERNMENT TOP SHOT . THAT SHOWS HOW THEIR WOODEN BRAINS WORK .IT'S TOO EARLY FOR FFK TO BE CALLING NAMES OR IS HE A DETECTIVE ?

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by YelloweWest: 11:10am On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:
All these twist by PDP members who initially claimed the discovery was propaganda is just a silly attempt to rubbish the breakthrough recorded by EFCC in the war against corruption.

EFCC have obtained a temporary forfeiture order already and the court had also decided that the owner must come forward and claim the money within the next 14 days or forget the money forever. So, what's with all the speculations and attack on Ameachi?

Whether the money belongs to Ameachi, NIA, CBN, Muazu or Esther is no longer the point. The money now belongs to the federal government except someone can come out and claim ownership in the next 14 days. We should be celebrating this breakthrough and not misinforming the people.
If I unload wetin dey my mind to you regarding this post, na one year ban them go give me! angry

Just continue...

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by GodsOwnFav(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
This amount of money without a verified owner....
Was the flat not rented out to someone ?
Is there no tenancy agreement ?
How was it paid for ?
Can the Landlord not be summoned to give evidence and cast light on the issue ?
Who did the whistle blower originally implicate ?
These are simple and logical questions

Very simple questions. Was there no security in place? If there were, who hired them, who employed them? There is no logical reason to give as to why they have'nt found the owner of the money and I am quite sure it's because the person is within....

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by otokx(m): 11:11am On Apr 14, 2017
One thing for sure is that it is a politician that owns that money. They are now using style to trivialize the matter very soon it will be swept under the carpet.

EFCC will not remember how much they have allegedly recovered when asked.

God bless Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Solomon38: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:
All these twist by PDP members who initially claimed the discovery was propaganda is just a silly attempt to rubbish the breakthrough recorded by EFCC in the war against corruption.

EFCC have obtained a temporary forfeiture order already and the court had also decided that the owner must come forward and claim the money within the next 14 days or forget the money forever. So, what's with all the speculations and attack on Ameachi?

Whether the money belongs to Ameachi, NIA, CBN, Muazu or Esther is no longer the point. The money now belongs to the federal government except someone can come out and claim ownership in the next 14 days. We should be celebrating this breakthrough and not misinforming the people.
.Are you out of your sense's

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by mexmex1: 11:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Coconut head FFK.. Remove the wood in ur eyes before you start removing another person's plank... Go and face your own corruption charges first before you start looking for who else to accuse... Stupid politicians.. What's the difference between you and Amaechi. God will punish all of you that have decided to impoverish Nigerians.... Judgement day is coming soon for all of you.. It going to be mass burial for all of greedy politicians.. All of you have taken us for granted and enough is enough...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Jesusloveyou: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Amaechi is the owner of the flat where the money was found period!
base on logistic, your ineffectual buffoon is the owner of the flat period

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Kobicove(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2017
Be careful when you throw stones in the market square cos it may hit one of your relatives...

It's obvious that the money belongs to a 'friend' that's the reason why all of a sudden curiosity about it's ownership is growing cold undecided

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by dignity33: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2017
I support the fight on corruption but going about the way this Administration head by Magu are doing it, i strongly think that he is not competent to do the Work. Money was found in Kadunna Airport where CCTV carmera everywhere and no owner, Balogun Shop that belong to someone no owner and now Lagos flat no owner my brother let us be wise.

16 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Macdawid(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2017
These guys know themselves, na the work wey them dey do. Lootery!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by SmartchoicesNG: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2017
DropShot:

Nonsense ranting!

So, because a loquacious being claims it belongs to Amaechi means it actually belongs to him?
You will make money from this government. But you will NOT spend it.

13 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Mrjo(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
How was it paid for ?
did they told you they are looking for onwer? They knw already so forget

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by mypains: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
How was it paid for ?

They are fooling themselves.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by talk2maurice(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2017
Tboss is the real owner of the money.

Remember, spending 25m in a week is her thing!

I've said my own

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by tinsel: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2017
This is becoming too bad. No doubt money was recovered. Efcc should come out and make an official statement on this matter and the owner of the flat whether he/she owns the money or not. I believe proper search at Alausa will show the real identity of the owner of the flat.
Lagos, has a well computerized land information. So this will not be a problem.
Silence from the government and Efcc had led to all sorts of speculations as to the real identity of the owner.
I have also started to buy into the speculation that the owner is connected to this government and this is the reason Efcc is silent.

I

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Emmyloaded: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2017
Ameachi is not the owner of that money
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by tobiasbeecher: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

You're a shameless hypocrite! Look at the rubbish you wrote just because the money belongs to one of the corrupt ministers of your god. I am just imagining what you would have said if the money was linked to Diezani or any other person linked to the former regime. Bury your head in shame because your hypocrisy stinks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Bizibi(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

The money will be permanently forfeited to the federal government if nobody claims it in the next 14 days and that is why I am excited. Money has been taking away from a thief and will definitely be put to good use for the benefit of Nigerians.

If government finds the owner of the flat and person denies ownership of the money, what do you think will happen?
it is annoying that you didn't see a PDP bigwig arrested.......don't worry,pray hard.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by engrhorla(m): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

Which good use? Benefit of which Nigerians?

Don't fool yourself o

As at 1988, the installed power capacity in Naija is 3000MW!
30years after, we are celebrating when power distribution reaches 3000MW

What good use as the budget of the last 30years being put to?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies / Simon Ateba Wanted To Ask Buhari Question At The White House, Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.