Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Habits That Some Guys Have That Might Affect Dia Relationship But dey Can't Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Habits That Some Guys Have That Might Affect Dia Relationship But dey Can't Stop (583 Views)

I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Habits That Some Guys Have That Might Affect Dia Relationship But dey Can't Stop by ChopBellefull(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
As a guy i have pinpointed some habits dat almost every guy has in common dat can ruin their relationship but they still find it hard to stop doing such.. Listed below r d few i cn think of
1. Playing of Bet:
som guys cant do without bet( i am guilty). Nd some ladies dislike such coz dey feel its money wasting. Som guys in other to save the relationship will hide to indulge in ds

2. Use of vaseline
Some guys can neva do without Vaseline even after u gv dem a whole round of free fvck.. Dey ll still gaan play wit dia spiritual ancestors in d bathroom cheesy

3. Looking at another girl's bacana:
Almost every man z fond of ds coz der r some bacana dat our eyes cant resist.. And if u mistakenly go nd look at sister jenifa bacana while ur girlfrnd z with u.. Dat z gbese re o.

Feel free to add urs, dese r d little i could come up with nw.
lalasticlala over to you.
Cc: biafrabushboy smellymouth etal..

1 Like

Re: Habits That Some Guys Have That Might Affect Dia Relationship But dey Can't Stop by johncallidon(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
am here to read comments....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Blogger Makes Shocking Confession Of How She Slept With 2788 Men / Guyz, You Have A Date But Short Of Conversation, Try This. / Falling In Love With Someone Later Discover You Are Somehow Related

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.