Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,228 members, 7,846,065 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help (2651 Views)

What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by oloriooko(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2017
RichlyOBS:
for the past 8months till now my dick always react (stand and strong) every morning as I am waking up from night sleep.... I don't really no why....but I am not having sex in my dreams....

what should be the cause please?? it's getting too much...

[b]Why Morning Wood Occurs
During the day, your brain releases a chemical called noradrenaline, a hormone that hinders erections. When you sleep, however, your brain releases less of it. This makes those nighttime boners more likely to pop up.

They happen sporadically throughout the night, so whether you wake up with one or not is just up to chance.

What Morning Wood Says About Your Health
Consistently having erections while you sleep indicates healthy blood flow to your penis, which is also necessary for getting hard when you’re turned on.

So if you experience erection problems when you’re trying to get busy—but you pop them overnight or when you wake up in the morning—that points more to a psychological cause of your ED, like performance anxiety or depression, says Dr. Köhler.

But if you haven’t been experiencing erections at night either, that signals that blood flow to your penis may be an issue. This is a common characteristic of underlying conditions like heart disease, blocked blood vessels, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure[/b]
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.menshealth.com/sex-women/what-is-morning-wood%3Famp

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by RichlyOBS(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
skillful01:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

you registered on the 12th of April and already there are 37(male) followers on your profile.

what did you do to those guys.
she is using touch and follow
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by chiraqDemon(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
RichlyOBS:
for the past 8months till now my dick always react (stand and strong) every morning as I am waking up from night sleep.... I don't really no why....but I am not having sex in my dreams....

what should be the cause please?? it's getting too much...
Congrats bro
U juat reached puberty grin grin
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by RichlyOBS(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Congrats bro U juat reached puberty grin grin
big Lie bruh
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by RichlyOBS(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
oloriooko:

[b]Why Morning Wood Occurs
During the day, your brain releases a chemical called noradrenaline, a hormone that hinders erections. When you sleep, however, your brain releases less of it. This makes those nighttime boners more likely to pop up.

They happen sporadically throughout the night, so whether you wake up with one or not is just up to chance.

What Morning Wood Says About Your Health
Consistently having erections while you sleep indicates healthy blood flow to your penis, which is also necessary for getting hard when you’re turned on.

So if you experience erection problems when you’re trying to get busy—but you pop them overnight or when you wake up in the morning—that points more to a psychological cause of your ED, like performance anxiety or depression, says Dr. Köhler.

But if you haven’t been experiencing erections at night either, that signals that blood flow to your penis may be an issue. This is a common characteristic of underlying conditions like heart disease, blocked blood vessels, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure[/b]
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.menshealth.com/sex-women/what-is-morning-wood%3Famp
thanks doc
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by RichlyOBS(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Congrats bro U juat reached puberty grin grin
puberty?? fake scientist

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Seduced And Lured Into Sex By My Office Secretary / Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. / See What She Wore To Church,and The Pastor's Reaction, Wonders Shall Never End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.