Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

What's Her Motive For The Message? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Her Motive For The Message? (651 Views)

What Could Be her Motive Behind It. / What's Her Motive? / Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Her Motive For The Message? by AY1231(m): 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2009
Pls advice me oh, there is dis girl I was dating bt she changed al of a sudden, I askd her d reason for the change, bt no reason was given, wen she did nt change, I decided to stop calin her and she did not send me too. I was surprised wen I saw her nw year txt on my phone, pls what did u think her motive for dis text cld be? Advice me nairalanders coz I did not want to be disturbed with such an issue in the year 2010.
Re: What's Her Motive For The Message? by safeact(m): 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2009
Whats d message like? She could just be sending normal nw yr txt. Then disregard it, if u like, u reply following her tune of d msge.
Re: What's Her Motive For The Message? by Kinkinatus(m): 12:12am On Jan 01, 2010
Sounds like you are over-analysing her motives for wishing you happy new year. when she says happy new year to you as her ex, that does not mean she wants a relationship with you again. She is just being civil and polite, so respond politely or ignore/delete the message.
Re: What's Her Motive For The Message? by Kunbee: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2010
What was the message?
Re: What's Her Motive For The Message? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2010
@poster
on new years eve , people send HAPPY NEW YEAR msgs to everyone who is in their phonebook without checking each and everyone who is on it.
she probably sent it to you as well as 100s of people that she had on it.
Re: What's Her Motive For The Message? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:13am On Jan 03, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
on new years eve , people send HAPPY NEW YEAR msgs to everyone who is in their phonebook without checking each and everyone who is on it.
she probably sent it to you as well as 100s of people that she had on it.

I concur!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Love I Dont Care Guys ? / I Need Advie Please / Good Fiance Or Fiancee, Which Is Scarce Nowadays ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.