Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. (25667 Views)

How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by tayo200(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
am single and searching
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
ztanleechima:
So we can't ask girls... HAVE U EATEN? In Nigeria
again?
Me: Have you eaten?
Girl: Nope.. I am broke.. Don't even have food
stuff.. Right now.. I Borrowed my friend's phone
to chat with u.. No money to fix my phone.. N my school fee sef. I used It To do a business and they
cheated me.. I don't know how to get the money
back.. All my friends that I trust.. Disappointed
me.. And my body is doing me somehow.. I hate
sickness. Especially when I am broke.. And my
landlord is on my neck.. But I have raise half of my rent.. Still looking for who will help me with
half.. I hate this life.. N I don't want to disturb my
parents.. For money.. I know we not too close and
I don't want to look like I am a beggar but I really
need help now.. Anything u can send.. Will send
my account number to u now.. Or I can come for the weekend if u send t.p
Me: Chai.. Babe.. I just ask if u don chop o.. I
didn't ask what the problem of your generation
is.... No vex.. NA ME LOOK FOR TROUBLE

Na their exact format be that, maga don wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by alizma: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
I pray you never get that girl back because you don't deserve her.
had your mum not reject the other girl would you have remember she went through a lot for you while you were still a student and broke? would you have remember she was the one who really know who you are(because she is the one who can really tell your story)?
you are looking for her now not because you love her neither is it because you truly know her value nor appreciate her love but because your mum wants her and not any other person. I am very sure if you ever get to marry her, you will cheat on her.
guys, babes never dump your partner without concrete need for that.

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Dshocker(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Thatz why they are called an "ex"...You don't get em back.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
op needs a girl to marry instead of a girl to love

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by georgen2u(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
I think you are a kid, a matured mind knows what to do. Kids every where
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
You are not mature enough to be with any other girl now, except your Mother.

Mummy's Pet...lol

When you are mature enough, you will know. You will make a choice without searching for who to blame when the marriage goes south.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by ODAROOMS(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Because en Mother na? grin
uruba23:
I had to pause and read your statement again,kindly tell us why you broke up with your ex,don't tell me you developed some funny feeling for the second one.Your mum might just be seeing what elders see that children don't see,even though I am not in support of her making choices for you,but you ma have said you still love your ex.Well go look for her,but be very very sure you really love her,if you know you are not compatible don't allow any sentiment affect your thought,don't get unnecessary emotional. Infact seek Baba Gods opinion shikena
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Edemaya: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
You are a confused man, thereby confused us with your stories. You know what? You don't know what you want! Simple

You left a relationship of 3.5 years because you found a new girl, now ur mother doesn't like the new girl, reason you want to go back to the former.

You don't actually deserve your ex. In between, how old are u?

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by banjeezay(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
diablos:
Sorry bro, truth is i understand u want ur chic back but unfortunately your ex-box has got a new controller.
oshey awon Eyan drake,Like controlla, controlla,
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by MOSMATH(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Call her and apologize to her!

Promise never to hurt her again and keep true to your words!!

If she accepts.. fine...

If she doesn't.. move on bro!![/quote]
BiafranBushBoy:
Call her and apologize to her!

If she accepts.. fine...

If she doesn't.. move on bro!!
[quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=55602591]Call her and apologize to her!

If she accepts.. fine...

If she doesn't.. move on bro
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Tell your Ex that you're the Whistle-blower to Ikoyi Money house, then thank me later
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Benekruku(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Last time I stopped drinking Goldberg and choose Harp as my brand, It took me over 4 months to reconcile back with Goldberg.

Have disciplined never to drink any other beer apart from Goldberg. If I need extra effects with it, I introduce cat-fish, Nkwobi or Isi-Ewu with it

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op, what exactly do you want and what is your problem?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Homeboiy: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
since ur mum wants her n she dont pivk ur calls
give her number to ur mum to talk to her
dont call her urself, u can compose a text n send to her

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by banjeezay(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
winkmart:
Can she 4uck
oshey fuckerholic

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Daniyemi:
Hi everyone!
So the other day I posted the dilemma I was in and thankfully some of you gave me matured advice. Here is the link to the thread : https://www.nairaland.com/3697979/love-two-girls-wants-one.

I was In love with two ladies and wanted to pick one. I eventually settled with one.

The problem is the lady I picked I took her home to show my mum and she was super shocked. (She is unaware that I and my ex had parted ways.) She rebuked me strongly and warned me not to think of bringing any girl to the house to show her if not my ex. (I understand she really like my ex).
She didn't even give any reason for rejecting the girl I brought she just didn't want to even hear us out.

I had to allow the girl go in peace. Thankfully we had not gone far in the relationship. Not like I don't love her. But I think I love my ex more. Poor me right? (Currently single).

The big problem here is my ex doesn't even talk to me, she doesn't pick my calls. If only she would come back I'd ensure that the mistakes I did that led to the breakup in the first place won't arise again (we dated for three years). She went through a lot with me when I was still a student and broke. I am comfortable and I wanna reward her.

My question now is was I right to let the girl go on account that my ex has the love of my mum? (I love her too still) The girl I introduced to my mum was always complaining of my attitude to the relationship anyway. (She was always complaining of how I don't ever stop talking about my ex).

Has anyone broken up with his/her ex and reconciled a second time with the relationship strong like it was before? If peradventure she has a boyfriend what are my chances of succeeding considering the fact that we dated for long.(more than 3 and a half years.

Should I try harder in convincing my mum to accept the girl?

Love is really complicated. I feel like just being alone forever.

Insults are welcomed as usual.

i had a piece of cake,it was nice, nutricious and tasty.my friend told me the other cake i bought but returned is better so i imediately threw the one i already had with the intention of re buying the other i intended to buy. I stupidly never thought of holding the one i had and then going back to check if the other one has not been purchased by someone else. Now rate this stupidity mr op.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Ekakamba: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Not far from the truth. Most Nigerian ladies mistook love for adoption. undecided
ztanleechima:
So we can't ask girls... HAVE U EATEN? In Nigeria
again?
Me: Have you eaten?
Girl: Nope.. I am broke.. Don't even have food
stuff.. Right now.. I Borrowed my friend's phone
to chat with u.. No money to fix my phone.. N my school fee sef. I used It To do a business and they
cheated me.. I don't know how to get the money
back.. All my friends that I trust.. Disappointed
me.. And my body is doing me somehow.. I hate
sickness. Especially when I am broke.. And my
landlord is on my neck.. But I have raise half of my rent.. Still looking for who will help me with
half.. I hate this life.. N I don't want to disturb my
parents.. For money.. I know we not too close and
I don't want to look like I am a beggar but I really
need help now.. Anything u can send.. Will send
my account number to u now.. Or I can come for the weekend if u send t.p
Me: Chai.. Babe.. I just ask if u don chop o.. I
didn't ask what the problem of your generation
is.... No vex.. NA ME LOOK FOR TROUBLE

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
U dnt knw wat u wnt bro....y wud u play wit d 2nd grl's emotion?
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Klington: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Stop calling her n start sending messages.
Send at least five every day. Na she go begin call u.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Diplomaticbeing(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
@OP

Believe you me, the actual problem you have is that you're yet to achieve self-realization.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by ijewejones: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
@ meritknight,please do u/org provide training services
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by davidif: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
alizma:
I pray you never get that girl back because you don't deserve her.
had your mum not reject the other girl would you have remember she went through a lot for you while you were still a student and broke? would you have remember she was the one who really know who you are(because she is the one who can really tell your story)?
you are looking for her now not because you love her neither is it because you truly know her value nor appreciate her love but because your mum wants her and not any other person. I am very sure if you ever get to marry her, you will cheat on her.
guys, babes never dump your partner without concrete need for that.

Abi o. The selfishness of that post is astounding. It's as if the poster does not even have empathy or the self awareness to even realize how selfish he actually sounds right now.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Toks2008(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Daniyemi:
Hi everyone!
So the other day I posted the dilemma I was in and thankfully some of you gave me matured advice. Here is the link to the thread : https://www.nairaland.com/3697979/love-two-girls-wants-one.

I was In love with two ladies and wanted to pick one. I eventually settled with one.

The problem is the lady I picked I took her home to show my mum and she was super shocked. (She is unaware that I and my ex had parted ways.) She rebuked me strongly and warned me not to think of bringing any girl to the house to show her if not my ex. (I understand she really like my ex).
She didn't even give any reason for rejecting the girl I brought she just didn't want to even hear us out.

I had to allow the girl go in peace. Thankfully we had not gone far in the relationship. Not like I don't love her. But I think I love my ex more. Poor me right? (Currently single).

The big problem here is my ex doesn't even talk to me, she doesn't pick my calls. If only she would come back I'd ensure that the mistakes I did that led to the breakup in the first place won't arise again (we dated for three years). She went through a lot with me when I was still a student and broke. I am comfortable and I wanna reward her.

My question now is was I right to let the girl go on account that my ex has the love of my mum? (I love her too still) The girl I introduced to my mum was always complaining of my attitude to the relationship anyway. (She was always complaining of how I don't ever stop talking about my ex).

Has anyone broken up with his/her ex and reconciled a second time with the relationship strong like it was before? If peradventure she has a boyfriend what are my chances of succeeding considering the fact that we dated for long.(more than 3 and a half years.

You aren't mature yet for any romantic affair until you stop being a mummy's boy.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by davidif: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Edemaya:
You are a confused man, thereby confused us with your stories. You know what? You don't know what you want! Simple

You left a relationship of 3.5 years because you found a new girl, now ur mother doesn't like the new girl, reason you want to go back to the former.

You don't actually deserve your ex. In between, how old are u?

Gbam!
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by kaziblake(f): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
You really need to grow up...just forget about girls for now and allow your brain develop.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Ebeleiscorupt: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Daniyemi:
Hi everyone!

Although I could easily deduced from some of the points in your post that you are yet not really mature.

One, when it comes to the issue of marital decision your mother shouldn't be your judge but your heart.

Two, learn to keep your ex to yourself in a new relationship so you don't jeopardize the trust that is needed with the new partner, beside is a sign of disrespect and disloyalty to the new partner.

As for the ex now. From experience, she might not be picking your calls because she still feels for you but is just making up to show her disgust for the break up. Break up is not always easy for both partners as the memories of the good old days don't easily erase from couples that once genuinely have affection for each others.

Make more effort to get her, i am convinced you will succeed. Make some more drastic moves like going to her house, to her work place, involve her friends and your friends as well. At times like this ladies enjoy being chased, they want you to prove how much you really want them.

I bid you good luck.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by mrrock: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
I have a girl like that I broke up with sometime around 2003, but later regretted it. Her name Chika. If I could locate her, I'll apologize to her and probably help her carry on with her life. I even went to where I met her where she did her IT at Ojuelegba, but she was already gone. Sometimes, one never know what he have until he lose it.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Kingsleytobe(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
my advice is simple get money cool
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
I'm not going to be like others and castigate you - you've already been attacked enough. People that ask how old you're and why you made the mistake have forgotten that the fundamental thing with life is experience. And experience they say is the best teacher.
What I will hope is you not only use this to learn to keep people who were with you in struggle when you succeed in life but that you also get your girl back.

In all honesty, I don't go through this section but the caption from the FP captured my interest and the reason is I just finished speaking with a very close friend some few hours ago about a similar thing.

In his case, we all like his girl (his family also). She wanted him to commit but he kept dragging feet till he lost her 3 years ago when she got engaged.
He also got engaged to someone else last year.

Bottom line of the story is that they are getting engaged by next month - three years after going separate ways!!!

Yes, you have hope and yes you can get her back but you have to try to be a better person.

How to do that is left to you cos you know her better than us. What I do know is that you have to be dogged, go through everyone especially her mum let your resilience make her know she is valued, do the right things, make her smile and if you finally get her back, keep doing those things always.

Wish you best of luck!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by SugaryBelle(f): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
I hope your ex never accepts you back because you still have a lot of growing up to do, you don't even know the reason for marriage. You are the type that think you are doing a girl a favour by marrying her.
She stayed with you when you were a broke student therefore you want to reward her by marrying her, this is the worst I have heard. Foolish somebody

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Bigsteveg(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
So u left a girl that stood by u when u were broke for a new found love. She better no curse u. Go beg her. Am sure for your mum to know her, u must also know one of her family, contact someone she's close to so they'll help u beg her. But u missed up big time
Daniyemi:
Hi everyone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Men Cheat / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.