Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,768 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) (7022 Views)

"After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" / What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
skillful01:
Take it.

airforce1 working in an airport.

your dream just came to reality.

if you had used music1,the story would have been different.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
this is going to be good grin
jodha
oyind17,oyind18
Bumbae1
kimbra
Aderolah15
Amarabae
cheesy grin grin

Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
CuteJude:
cheesy
endtime laughing shoe grin grin grin
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:

endtime laughing shoe grin grin grin
lol i dey tell you
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
You guys tho...
Np
desiigner
up
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
You guys tho...
Np
desiigner
up
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Why will you turn it down if truely you were offered the job, you can combine the both easily. Btw how can I download that ur music. Wanna hear it.
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Holmes07(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol @ I was offered "this" job. No title? undecided
Lol.. Maybe he was offered d job of sweeping d runways....

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Why will you turn it down if truely you were offered the job, you can combine the both easily. Btw how can I download that ur music. Wanna hear it.

Seems you guys don't believe me..

But it's OK
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Holmes07:

Lol.. Maybe he was offered d job of sweeping d runways....
you're not serious cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by olatunji2020(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
YOU ARE FOOL FOR FOOL THAT PLAY A FOOL FOR FOOL THOUSAND TIMES OF FOOL[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Alphamale2017(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
grin grin

Guys with an unrealistic vision. All they do is talk, no action. This is exactly what i was talking about on my thread.
see eh
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by 247NewsUpdateNG: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
But OP, these people are the choirmasters and choirmistresses of the aviation industry and it's kind of affiliated to music. They even wear that ear muffs that make them look like they are in the studio. Give the job a chance.
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
247NewsUpdateNG:
But OP, these people are the choirmasters and choirmistresses of the aviation industry and it's kind of affiliated to music. They even wear that ear muffs that make them look like they are in the studio. Give the job a chance.

You guys won't kill Me this evening cheesy grin

Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lol. I met Airforce1 at the Murtala Muhammed Airport yesterday while traveling and even greeted him. Dude denied being Airforce1 blatantly, I found it very funny. Like Nigga, I know it's you, continue lying. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
LastMumu:
Lol. I met Airforce1 at the Murtala Muhammed Airport yesterday while traveling and even greeted him. Dude denied being Airforce1 blatantly, I found it very funny. Like Nigga, I know it's you, continue lying. grin

Maybe someone that look like me

Not me
smiley
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Maybe someone that look like me

Not me
smiley

Lol. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Alphamale2017(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
grin grin

Guys with an unrealistic vision. All they do is talk, no action. This is exactly what i was talking about on my thread.

that "realistic vision". is what you have been saying since morning . lemme say a few things but firstly,

I do not support this your comment about airforce1

that is where I have problem with you . yea u have good points on your other thread about that topic. but the problem is u are becoming too extreme about it.

in 1899, a group of renowned scientist came together and said that there is nothing new that can be invented because everything that can be invented has already been invented

guess what ?

Alexander grahambell invented the telephone not long after .

if you were alive in the 18th century in the era of letters and someone tells you he is working on a device that connect two people from different countries so they can hear each other ,

from this ur above comment, I can confidently bet my charger that you will mock him.

I do not agree with your comment about airforce1

now listen , there is nothing like "unrealistic vision". rather people only have "un-pursued vision"

even if u want to create a car that uses urine and water, it is still realistic . .

if you fail to achieve it, it was because it was not pursued with the right information and resources . not becaus it was unrealistic but rather it was un-pursued .

have u ever wondered how come a heavy plane made with iron weighing thousands of KG, can fly up in the sky ?

my sister go and edit that ur post . there is nothing like "unrealistic vision"
.there are only un-pursued vision"

. so long you can think it then its realistic.
the brain is wider than the sky.

so why did u say he has an unrealistic vision ?
its not as if he is only talking without backing it with action. at least he has recorded 1 or 2 songs . no matter how poor u thing the song is

cc. airforce1

zarzar

safiaa

amarabae

lastmumu

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Good night guys

Thanks for your concern
smiley kiss
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:
jod.ha
oyin.d17,oyin.d18
Bum.bae1
kimb.ra
Adero.lah15
Amar.abae
cheesy grin grin

Actually, he could do the job while working on his music career, that's if he likes it enough.
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Doctorfitz: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Lol

Ginaz what's your problem?

Can I have a quick chat with you if you're chanced.

I want to make you Happy grin

You've been giving me wahala for sometime now grin

Oh Na Ginaz? No wonder... Safiaa a. K. A ginaz

Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Oh Na Ginaz? No wonder... Safiaa a. K. A ginaz

Yes o

Na Ginaz

She's always on my case.

Seems she like me
I don tell her to send me Pm if that will make her happy.
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:
jodha
oyind17,oyind18
Bumbae1
kimbra
Aderolah15
Amarabae
cheesy grin grin

U still up sad

Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=Bumbae1 post=55605070][/quote]
i am still up for some few minutes b4 i hit d sack cheesy
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:

i am still up for some few minutes b4 i hit d sack cheesy
Ok o sweetdreams

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Santi69:
JOB DESCRIPTION

Ramp Services Agents load and unload aircraft, perform aircraft cleaning, service aircraft water and lavatory systems and drive airport equipment on the ramp.

When a person checks in at the airport, their luggage is placed on a moving bag belt which is transferred to the bag room for sorting and allocation to the correct flight. This is the realm of the Ramp Services Agent.

Once the aircraft arrives, it is the Ramp Services Agent’s role to marshal the aircraft onto the parking bay and position all ground support equipment (GSE) and guide passengers into the terminal. They are then required to unload the aircraft of passenger baggage and freight and transfer it to the terminal for passenger pickup. Prior to passengers boarding the aircraft for its next flight sector, Ramp Services Agents may clean the aircraft cabin and service the aircraft potable water and lavatory systems.
Thanks for thatboss
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 16, 2017
jerk u dont even have a good reputation, u just fooling ursef on a public forum
Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by IamAirforce1: 5:06am On Apr 16, 2017
prettyboi1989:
jerk u dont even have a good reputation, u just fooling ursef on a public forum

According to your Likes, Tuface no get good reputation because he sleeps with women.

According to your likes, Jonathan no get good reputation because he supported corruption.

According to your likes, Buhari no get good reputation because of the questionable waec certificate he present.

According to never do wells like you, Wizkid no get good reputation because he smokes weed and sniffs Coke.

According to your likes, davido is arrogant and sleeps with old prostitutes without condom sometimes.

According to you now, I don't have good reputation because I always talk about my life and my life alone?

Dude, abeg swerve.

Na your type dey post comments for girls to like you.... But Im not that type and that's why I'm so different from all of you.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by checkolatunji: 6:33am On Apr 16, 2017
Airforce1:
I just want to follow that profession which makes me happy
and that is Music.

Take the job and do your music when you are off duty cos it's going to be a shift job and you need money to follow up your music career

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2017
checkolatunji:

Take the job and do your music when you are off duty cos it's going to be a shift job and you need money to follow up your music career

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room / Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church / Lets See How Intelligent You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.