Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

"After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" (6377 Views)

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

"After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Great100000: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
"After I Lost My job, My Wife Left me, 6 Months later I was Offered N15 Million" Man Seeks Advice

A Young Man identified as Jimoh Kazeem is Currently Seeking advice from the general public on an Issue of Great Concern to him.

According to a Post he made recently on Social Media Platform Facebook, he claimed that his Wife of two months had left Him when he Lost his Job saying that she can't live with a Jobless man and after that, she had deserted equipments in the Household and that he had Suffered badly relying on friends and well wishers.

However God turned situations around after six months when the Office of the Former Workplace where he was Sacked Contacted him apologizing saying it was a Misunderstanding while offering him a Cheque of Fifteen Million naira For Compensation.

His Wife on hearing the Miraculous Turn around contacted him and started seeking for forgiveness.

https://weetalknaija.com.ng/news/naija-gist-and-relationship-today-breaking-stories-and-top-headlines-today.html

https://naijapledge.com/2020/03/12/after-i-lost-my-job-my-wife-left-me-6-months-later-i-was-called-back-and-given-n15million-now-she-wants-to-return-young-nigerian-man-seeks-advice/

See his Post Below

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Romanoff(f): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Just two months after the wedding?

Some women sha. No be say the man dey beat you, no be say e cheat on you, no be say e lazy.

Watch how she'll try to sneak into your life like queue jumpers.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by wizdomnzube(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
See wetin dey vex me for all dis pussies wen call their sef men.

See fucking question..... Abeg bring ha back mk she help u finish the millions den discharge comot ur houz.

Rubbish angry

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sound like a cooked bullshit.

Real men know what to do in this circumstances, they don't need anybody's validation to know that the marriage was as good as dead

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by padi94(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Take her back and see how humble she will be... like a man caught pahts down.

Afterall God preaches forgiveness, do what Job did bro
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by kheny12(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
He should not marry her again,The wife is a real Gold digger.Just two month after wedding,she left the husband because he loss his job.if she is patient enough they would both enjoy the money together.
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by chimezieeze98: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgLrqzC7vPc&t=4s

Though this your story sounds like crap ((which I hope). If is it true, you need get medical checkup...maybe the heat had congealed part of your brain used in processing past events (like your wife leaving you at your low point, ontop insults).

The below video will be your portion in the future if you accept her.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgLrqzC7vPc&t=4s
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by chuksstanlo: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
If you don't divorce that woman you deserve serious beating
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by chiemmanuel(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Any sane person will know this is a cooked story

20 Likes

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Raphsays: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lies, lies , lies.
Who gets such amount of money and go to social media?

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by yarimo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
OP bringing that woman back to your house, she is going to serve as VAR to your villagers in your house. if you know you know.
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by sexylassie2(f): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
the problem is that, this is a fake story

no company in nigeria will pay you 15 million naira for damages .

now we will see those unintelligent men that cant think bashing women

only a dumb man will believe this story

if you are a dumb man comment, let me take list.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by evil1: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Great100000:
"After I Lost My job, My Wife Left me, 6 Months later I was Offered N15 Million" Man Seeks Advice

A Young Man identified as Jimoh Kazeem is Currently Seeking advice from the general public on an Issue of Great Concern to him.

According to a Post he made recently on Social Media Platform Facebook, he claimed that his Wife of two months had left Him when he Lost his Job saying that she can't live with a Jobless man and after that, she had deserted equipments in the Household and that he had Suffered badly relying on friends and well wishers.

However God turned situations around after six months when the Office of the Former Workplace where he was Sacked Contacted him apologizing saying it was a Misunderstanding while offering him a Cheque of Fifteen Million naira For Compensation.

His Wife on hearing the Miraculous Turn around contacted him and started seeking for forgiveness.

See his Post Below

Normally in Nigeria some women are badluck.
If this is true then the man better run from the woman and file for divorce
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Great100000: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
yarimo:
OP bringing that woman back to your house, she is going to serve as VAR to your villagers in your house. if you know you know.
Its not me ooooooo, I saw the story online
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by iTearHerToto: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
This crap as fake as ishilove being a malnourished, hunger infested agege boy

Pukes angry

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pussy nii Bobo yii jare kon shey dick
Go find another babe joor
Pussy shocked
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by yarimo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Great100000:
thank God you are not the one if not , sooner or later this is how they will react . grin

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Tomide007: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Maybe u lost ur job because God wanted to evict her from ur life. ...and if u take her back, you'll lose your job again. grin
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by BabbanBura(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
sexylassie2:
the problem is that, this is a fake story

no company in nigeria will pay you 15 million naira for damages .

now we will see those unintelligent men, that cant think bashing women

only a dumb man will believe this story

if you are a dumb man comment, let me take list.

You must be leaving in the remotest village to think so @ bolden
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by flyinnizam(m): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
super story
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Homers123(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
This nigarrr should be slapped for even thinking of bringing her back, shey awon ara ile e of fe pada leyin e ni?
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by stanliwise(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Great100000:

See his Post Below

Oga she is still your wife, you should have kept the money on a low key and do your thing Jeje. Case closed.

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by sexylassie2(f): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
BabbanBura:

You must be leaving in the remotest village to think so @ bolden

did he sue them? NO

so a private company will carry 15 million naira and pay to a staff for lost salaries, the same man that was sleeping on the floor after being sacked

i hope you know that 15 million is people pension in some very big organisation

lets's even imagine, he was earning 200k monthly, (2,400,000) annually, do you think a private company will pay 15m to him for lost salaries?

so you mean they were investigating ordinary theft for 7 years

15m is like almost 7 years salary, so you mean to say the man was out of his job for almost 7 years?

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by coolestofall(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Great100000:
Disclaimer

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by crackhouse(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bring her back..... she loves you.
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Stewart883(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Stupid fake story
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by BabbanBura(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

did he sue them? NO

so a private company will carry 15 million naira and pay to a staff for lost salaries

i hope you know that 15 million is people pension in some very big organisation

imagine, he was earning 200k monthly, (2,400,000) annually, do you think a private company will pay 15m to him for lost salaries?

so you mean they were investigating ordinary theft for 7 years

15m is like almost 7 years salary, so you mean to say the man was out of his job for almost 7 years?

My suspicion is right, you think people dont earn a million or even 3m monthly?

Besides what they paid him includes accrued allowances and salaries, shey u know say for most companies na December- january get heavy allowances like rent and upfronts?

Lastly, this payment also has a component of compensation for the inconveniences the company caused - a private company knows the legal implication of what they did to him and the corresponding cost implications, therefore paying up accrued salaries, allowances and topping that up with compensation is way cheaper than legal tussles that will mess up the company reputation, cost of the reputation / prosecution of the case in courts and earn them heavier fine from the courts.

Cone out of ya village to the city and understand how things work in the corporate world
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Fake story
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by jahlove4jah: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Is this for real?
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by sexylassie2(f): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
BabbanBura:

My suspicion is right, you think people dont earn a million or even 3m monthly?

Besides what they paid him includes accrued allowances and salaries, shey u know say for most companies na December- january get heavy allowances like rent and upfronts?

Lastly, this payment also has a component of compensation for the inconveniences the company caused - a private company knows the legal implication of what they did to him and the corresponding cost implications, therefore paying up accrued salaries, allowances and topping that up with compensation is way cheaper than legal tussles that will mess up the company reputation, cost of the reputation / prosecution of the case in courts and earn them heavier fine from the courts.

Cone out of ya village to the city and understand how things work in the corporate world

enough of your griba griba

people that earn up to 3 million monthly in Nigeria are few, that is being realistic, he isnt among them.

pls stop creating scenarios, you arent working with him

do you know the man, are you his brother?

Nobody goes about telling the public their salaries except liars

he received a very good salary but was sleeping on the floor after being sacked

anyway, the thread was just created to bash women.

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
@Great100000 @BabbanBura senseless post, some men reason with there anus and in a bid to bash women reason like shit

so you are telling me the man earns 3 million per month yet few days after losing his job he is already sleeping on the floor like church rat then deceiving himself that a fantom wife he never has left him

the wife took all his bank account and all his brains
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

enough of your griba griba

people that earn up to 3 million monthly in Nigeria are few, that is being realistic, he isnt among them.

pls stop creating scenarios, you arent working with him

do you know the man, are you his brother?

Nobody goes about telling the public their salaries except liars

the thread was just created to bash women.

people that earn three million and almost 25 million per year are not even on Nairaland creating stupid thread

so you are telling me the man earns 3 million per month yet few days after losing his job he is already sleeping on the floor like poor church rat
the wife took all his bank account and all his brains

Guys This Is Why We Must Watch Women Volleyball (photos) / Have You Ever Been In Love? / Single Men On Valentine's Day. .