Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (17167 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by FTBOY: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2017
IamZzY:

Like u dnt derail 2
i don't derail threads.
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Happy Easter celebrations guys, have fun and enjoy your monday..
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Presh900(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2017
STDs:
angry

Got 5 months as Ref!!

Vizkiz got only 2 weeks and he was the one swinging the sword about..
lol.. Seems I missed a Lotta action last night .

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Presh900(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2017
PGA Mynd weldone oo
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by rosieluv(f): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2017
Yuneehk:

Unfortunately no. Seen yours?
yes jare
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by IamZzY(f): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2017
Mynd must not come to the party. They will kill him grin
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by IamZzY(f): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2017
FTBOY:
i don't derail threads.
Well you derailed mine and I got banned angry
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by TrapHedges(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2017
SINZ:
Kai!! I missed this
nwanne ima na ibu ogaranya lols e don late by den now
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by ikp120(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2017
IamZzY:
Mynd must not come to the party. They will kill him grin
Are you threatening the mod? It's an offence punishable under the law of Nairaland (Rule 20).

Oya apologise immediately. grin grin grin grin

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by FTBOY: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2017
IamZzY:

Well you derailed mine and I got banned angry
me? which thread is that? undecided
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by IamZzY(f): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2017
FTBOY:
me? which thread is that? undecided
Hadez angry
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by ikp120(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2017
IamZzY:
Hadez angry
Hadez? So sorry for that cry cry cry. I used to be your big fan
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Miniskirt: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Presh900:
lol.. Seems I missed a Lotta action last night .

grin

You have no idea..
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by SINZ: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2017
TrapHedges:

nwanne ima na ibu ogaranya lols e don late by den now

But inokwa nga'a, abi you nor be ogaranya too?
You later enter Genesis?
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2017
Kudos to the brains behind this Pool Party Gathering, upon all the expected bashing insults, trolls and more, once in a while, it helps to have a gathering to just have fun and cool steam from all the stress, frustrations, and hustle Nigeria throws at us..

CC: Princeakins. Vizkiz. 3rdlegxxx, akpumping, adewumiopeyemi, realestguy... keep up the good work, make the party be a hit ooo..

3 Likes

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by FTBOY: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2017
IamZzY:

Hadez angry
aww! so it's you? grin

but i didn't derail your thread na...i only tried to discuss terms with you and you flared up.

you still wanna contest? we should have a private chat about it, don't you think? tongue
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by teejaypee: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Lawalight: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2017
Are you a graduate and preparing to go for this coming batch Youth service?
Are you one of the few that want to choose LAGOS as his/her geopolitical zone?
do you wish to register at your convenient time and the most affordable price?
Then turn to us at Lawalight, where we offer best price you can ever get Nation wide.
Registration Fee: #800
N.Y.S.C call up letter: #3,000
Total: #3,800
Our Address: 68, Mushin Road, Kayode B/Stop, By Itire Road, Mushin, Lagos,
Call and WhatsApp: 08185561756, 08058450409
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by MEGGATRON(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin

The mod shah all my mentions was buried, account, well decapitated is the appropriate word.
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by IamZzY(f): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2017
FTBOY:
aww! so it's you? grin

but i didn't derail your thread na...i only tried to discuss terms with you and you flared up.

you still wanna contest? we should have a private chat about it, don't you think? tongue

I am coming to the party to beat you up angry
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by FTBOY: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2017
IamZzY:

I am coming to the party to beat you up angry
are you coming? shocked

then i'm coming too...make we finish wetin we start here.
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by FTBOY: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2017
rosieluv. . .petite princess. kiss
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Yuneehk(f): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2017
rosieluv:

yes jare
Lucky you! I'll be sending you my account details so that I'll be getting my share
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by IamZzY(f): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2017
FTBOY:
are you coming? shocked

then i'm coming too...make we finish wetin we start here.

I will come with a knife. U will nt see me until I stab u. U made me get banned angry
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2017
AgapeHate:
You are mature are you not? Enemies should become friends not the other way. Misunderstandings sometimes increases the bound of friendship
Pls, let's forget about that.
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by rosieluv(f): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2017
FTBOY:
rosieluv. . .petite princess. kiss
been trying to call you but seems you changed your line

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. / Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.