Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

My Animation Reidvolution - Art, Graphics & Video (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Animation Reidvolution (36887 Views)

See My Animation Collection / My Animation Channel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ok, so I'm here again. These days, I rarely post lengthy worded contents explaining what I do. A lot has changed and as much as I really want to go back to been that person again, it proves difficult the more.
As you know, I'm now working on my 2D Animation skill. I've improved alot as well. When I see what obtains outside like the "Teen Titans, Loud House, Sponge Bob or Ricky and Morty" cartoons then compare to what we do here, i feel bad. Yeah, I know. It sucks. But when you really get into it trying to achieve per frame to frame what's obtainable outside this shores and regarded as standard, then you'll begin to understand alot of things. That is not to say, this is African Animation and that's how it is. No. That perception and ideology is wrong. And I think asides considering the business side, our animators here actually lack that level of skill.
So make Dem nor use business cover face. But I get d thing about d business side though and I agree.
Bumped into how to create a 360° rig for 2d Animations and my love for it just soared the more. Unfortunately, I've not mastered it yet. But I will. A 360° rig makes your 2d Animation appear like 3D because of the way it is rigged. It's difficult to setup, time consuming but sweet to use. Anyways I'll continue the just when I come back.
Fo now, here's another episode of my latest 2D Animation shots.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K8ZuNtOSq8[url][/url]
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Hello guys and guess who's back? It's really been a while and I nor travel. For me it's work, work, work. Still on work, nothing much has changed but I seem to have a bit of time now sitting on my laps. So ok, I'll be talking 2D now kicking from where I left off. But will be happening later in the day, when I return. So please, stick around and I'll be right back.

P.s: while at it, you can check this piece out. And I'll be discussing my journey in 2D so far.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO3T-IU8Cv8[url][/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 5:11am On Mar 16, 2022
It's becoming more interesting with the the 2d animation software. The bottle neck "primarily" here is drawing because even if you are good with drawing on paper, you'll soon realize that it's different from drawing with the tablet. It doesn't just feel natural especially when your tablet doesn't have a screen. Then you'll have to do your work in layers like Photoshop so that means on a character, you could have close to 40 or more nodes in the form of layers that you have to animate. And believe me, it's scary and it's annoying.
And I've not done anything in a while now because of client work or when I get the chance I like to improve on myself. But I'll be releasing something this wéek or maybe two of them. I am trying to convert me into a business man instead of the passionate animator that I am. Looking for every small detail to touch. These hurts the business. Because I've come to figure out that, if you have a good story line but your animations are useless but you are consistent with your posts, you'll definitely get views. Yeah, I just let you in on a secret. So I'm kinda towing that road because the finer you intend to make your work look, the more time you spend on the job. And that's bad for business.
Anyways, here's a pix or two of what I'm cooking next. Will see you in due time. Hopefully it won't take forever. And yeah, I think I finally perfected the 360° rig and all my characters are it.
You can also check this out if you haven't seen it [url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqLKTId8pwo[url][/url]

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
reidkrugger:
Afta much analysis n research, i've come to conclude dat animation "in dis part of d world" cannot b taken lightly owing to its complex nature. If it takes over two hundred staffs to churn out an animated film over a two year span or more, from d admin dept, down to to d artists in developed countries, how long will it take in a country like ours? Also put in mind dat diz guys specialize in a particular kind of work n dats one of d reasons thr work comes out stunningly beautiful "based on logistics".
Anyways n bottom line is, over here, to succeed, u'll have to be a cross breed of d various animation arms n b very gud @ ur major.
I have dicided to begin my new phase wi a "fight animation" even tho i'ld hv prefered a dialogue. And i'm using my old models n stuff cuz thr isnt no time for now to do anythin new from scratch as dat could add another 2 to 4weeks to d project. Yeah, i'll b uploading wips in d form of still images as i progress.

Why can't you just make some projects and convert them to NFT
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2022
Xbolar777:

Why can't you just make some projects and convert them to NFT

I'm seriously considering that option.
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 6:32am On Jul 16, 2022
Hello guys. First of, I have a YouTube channel for sale. Contact me through chimatic[at]gmail[dot]com or reply here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pencil Drawings By My Brother Teewai Teju / Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) / Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.