Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

My Animation Reidvolution - Art, Graphics & Video (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Animation Reidvolution (36942 Views)

See My Animation Collection / My Animation Channel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Wadup house? Your boy's in da building. So stick around. 'Cus I got something to show ya!
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 5:09am On Sep 30, 2020
Hello guys, I really wanted to show u something new and entirely different but I've just been too occupied. Here is a 2D Animation I'm currently working on. I doubt I'll finish it before tommorow but it's worth giving it a shot. Eeerrr, I'll see u guys later in d day.

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
reidkrugger:
Hello guys, I really wanted to show u something new and entirely different but I've just been too occupied. Here is a 2D Animation I'm currently working on. I doubt I'll finish it before tommorow but it's worth giving it a shot. Eeerrr, I'll see u guys later in d day.
Hello Guys and you r rocking with your numero Uno friendly super duper 3D Artist in Nigeria. How's it going and hope all u guys are doing great. Ok, so I'm back again but I'll start off from where I left off.
I did finish the quoted Animation but couldn't get it done on time. Still, it's in d bag. Also, I've been busy as always but this time, it's a little worse than it used to be. And dats y I couldn't update any WIP on here. But I do come around and see what's happening in the section though, once in a while.
I took out time too to go through facial Animation and you won't believe what I found out. Very, very interesting ways of disecting speeches from the heavy weight studios. And guess what, all of em are employing the same rule of thumb. I wonder why smaller studios don't know this. Maybe it's trade secret or something. Anyways, I'm in the know now. Also took out some time to learn about ease ins and outs. Yeah, same ease ins and outs. Only this time, it's way bigger than you think it is. Yeah plus squash and stretch. It's a pity I don't have Max installed on my system right now so dat I show u a lil bit of what I mean but hey shit happens.
I'm still into 2D. Took my time with it a d I'm loving it. Not on same level in any way with 3D but hey, I gets d msg across. I bought a digital pen for dis cause and I've devoted more than a month trying to get used to it and only getting d hang of it now. Eeeerrrrmmmm, here are some of d drawings I'm working on and would be developing. So right now, I'm still developing d characters and will be digging Dem. Yes, u heard me right. Rigging. And in 2D. Once fully developed, rigged and inked with their various morphs, I'm gud to go. And I'll be putting to use all I have learnt so far in 3D in here. Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2020
Ok, so the last post was me trying to carve a niche for myself in terms of drawing. I've been on this for months now and mostly freestyle. And Ive seen all sorts of formulae for drawing characters. All of Dem amazing. From d stickman for proportioning, to volume drawings using cubes, cylinders, comes, to the widely circles in d Manga and d etc, etcs. I can say dat drawing really is versatile with so many techniques and styles.
Drawing with d digital pen however, is a different thing all together. Unless u are a natural, it needs some getting used to. I got a graphic tablet about six weeks ago and I e been learning how to.use it from d get go. It didn't come along quietly and have not fully conceded either but I'm getting there. I like to place the tablet on my keyboard. It's a decomini Xp pen4. So it's small. And it works just fine. I figured, lemme try this small one first before advancing to something bigger. So, now I've seen it. And now, I move unto the next one. I could change my mind tho since I'm getting used to it. Below is something I'm working on. This is part of d rigging process for 2D. Same character represented in different perspective. The head? Eeeerrr, I'm working on having a way with doing dat to function close to 3D, so...
Ok, dats it for today. I've been recalled again from my short break to handle some business, so I won't be here as much as I'd love to. But as soon as I can, I'll come wrap up dis one. And I'm going all d way to Animation. All happening, dis month so... Stay tuned.

2 Likes

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2021
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrT9LuV18qc[url][/url]

Akuko Mbe. A 2D Animation folktale.

3 Likes

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2021
Happy New Year People. And it's been ages since I penned anything here.
Last year's schedule was so busy, I hardly had time for myself. Just work, work, work. Yeah, I finally added 2D to my collection. I did dat all through last year and I must say, it's been a wonderful journey and I'm happy I now understand how to cook up animations in 2d as well. This year, I'll continue d onslaught as I keep learning and perfecting my work. Drawing is key if u wish to be a 2d animator and you can't achieve dat with a mouse.
Anyways, stick around and I'll pilot ya tru da world of 2D from my own perspective and mind's eye.
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2021
reidkrugger:
Ok, so the last post was me trying to carve a niche for myself in terms of drawing. I've been on this for months now and mostly freestyle. And Ive seen all sorts of formulae for drawing characters. All of Dem amazing. From d stickman for proportioning, to volume drawings using cubes, cylinders, comes, to the widely circles in d Manga and d etc, etcs. I can say dat drawing really is versatile with so many techniques and styles.
Drawing with d digital pen however, is a different thing all together. Unless u are a natural, it needs some getting used to. I got a graphic tablet about six weeks ago and I e been learning how to.use it from d get go. It didn't come along quietly and have not fully conceded either but I'm getting there. I like to place the tablet on my keyboard. It's a decomini Xp pen4. So it's small. And it works just fine. I figured, lemme try this small one first before advancing to something bigger. So, now I've seen it. And now, I move unto the next one. I could change my mind tho since I'm getting used to it. Below is something I'm working on. This is part of d rigging process for 2D. Same character represented in different perspective. The head? Eeeerrr, I'm working on having a way with doing dat to function close to 3D, so...
Ok, dats it for today. I've been recalled again from my short break to handle some business, so I won't be here as much as I'd love to. But as soon as I can, I'll come wrap up dis one. And I'm going all d way to Animation. All happening, dis month so... Stay tuned.

For some valid reasons, I Neva really came back after dis comment. Really sorry about dat. Not promising anything now but I'll do better than just talk and disappear. I've taken a massive beatdown working throughout last year so I'm on vacation at d moment. Touching nothing concerning ANIMATIONS.

1 Like

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Still on vacation and have become lazy. I guess all d personal training over d years is beginning to tell on me. There has been great development too so, I'm indeed impressed. This platform too has contributed in a lot of ways to my progress. Because I post WIPs here and give myself deadlines on little projects. Trying to deliver on those projects is what's made me better. It's like, I'm trying to make a statement. The best part comes when someone appreciates u enough to pay for those services. It has a way of motivating u to do more. After all, dats y we do all these in d first place.

2 Likes

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by jackomagnus(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hello, please I need you to help me do a short animation. Let me have your contact.
Thanks
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 12:50am On Mar 11, 2021
jackomagnus:
Hello, please I need you to help me do a short animation. Let me have your contact.
Thanks

Send me a mail. chimaticatgmaildotcom
Or drop your email.
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ8BPX-1Mgs[url][/url]

Ok, so something to show finally. I'll be back.

5 Likes

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Alot has happened since d 3D rat animation I did. Heck, it even has a concluding episode dats not yet rendered out. Where d file de sef? Anyways and somehow, I've taken a break from 3D to focus on 2D. For now. And for alot of reasons. Time de go and man must chop. Been an enthusiast doesn't sound funny anymore. So one must think and learn to balance things if you hope to remain alive and fight another day in this country. Make we creatives, nor go kee ourselves o.
Ok, so after many attempts I've finally produced a 2D Animation solely my own. Ofcourse I've created a ton but they are owned by clients which I have no rights to post per se until they've been premiered because they are paid for.
I hope to follow dis trend for a while improving in my drawings as I grow. As well as fluidity in animations. There's nothing I hate more than a badly animated piece when their could clearly be improvements. But that is not to say, every frame should be animated in 2D. Infact, it's d most painful thing to do when animating in d 2d space. And for dat reason, I'm beginning to understand what they do and why they do it in dragon Ball. Maybe I'll follow suit.
Oh well, this is my first shot and will be following up on it, say every week or two. And hopefully, this little story inspires somebody. The journey has been long but it's been worth it do far. See you at the top.
Yeah, a guy once prayed for me here after the rat Animation and guess what, it worked. Last year was awesome. Thanks for your prayers man.

2 Likes

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ok, here we go again with your favorite bad guy. I kinda lost touch with d way I post on here but will try to keep up. I've finished d 1st episode of d Judas animation and its on YouTube. I've been busy afterwards trying to improve my skills in 2d plus re-evaluating the way I animate.
It's not going to work if I keep putting in too much detail because quality translates to time. And dats not something I have in abundance. So I bow to pressure and follow d status quo. The only exception is, I'll try improving on it. So, all you guys out there creating animation skits, gimmie some room.
Spent today listening to Jz's "in da club". That song bad like mad. The video sef na craze. Then I also listened to Timbo, Biggie and Junior mafia. I miss those days mhen.
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ok, just went to YouTube to fetch the link and found out it's not the full video. I apologise but I really do have d full video. Anyways here's what I posted. I go break my fone with vexation one of these days.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0d--_rug-Q[url][/url]

I dunno. Maybe I should start teaching 2d animations. Well let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hello guys and welcome back to my Reidvolution thread. As you know, I bought me a digital tablet just for 2d and I've been drilling myself on how to use it. I've made some progress so far but wasn't quite what i'ld consider progress going by what I have in mind. But I kept at it anyway. Drawing and scribbling nonentities from the wacky depths of my subconscious self. Everyday. And painfully too.
It didn't pay off and looked like it wouldn't.
Until... Two days back.
I always could draw but not like I can now. Without references? That's a blessing. So now, I just imagine things and I pen them down. The feeling is second to none. And I am happy. Indeed.
So what's up? I'll tell you what's up! Beginning this week or next, I'm flagging off, my own 2D animation tour gig. Disturbing your eyes and ears until someone practically begs me to STOP. Ok jus chidding. But I'll actually engage more in 2D works now doing skits and working for whoever can afford me. I'm not cheap. But I'm affordable. My works alone should tell you that. Still, I aspire to get better and better everyday.
I don't have an image to show off here but will do so when I'm back on seat. I'm hanging out with the boys and already, I'm running the fun texting.
I'm also considering starting a new thread for this new 2D adventure. This one is already too long and some people tell me it's hard to follow. So, let's see how it goes. It's Toon Boon Harmony baby.

1 Like

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 12:16am On Apr 29, 2021
Ok, so here they are. It's now making sense working with d digital pen. Also, I already have three standby characters for my 2d works. Will be adding another one soonest. This time, really wacky. I tried to create d wackiness d first time, but I couldn't. Now... I know how.
See ya soon.

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by nijabazaar: 8:35am On May 15, 2021
Reid ma nigga

Love your 2d progress
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2021
nijabazaar:
Reid ma nigga

Love your 2d progress

Thanks man. Where u go hide? Funny enough, I talked about you just yesterday. Someone wanted xters, fluids and environment Animation works but in 3Dsmax.
Anyways, what are u working on these days?
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by nijabazaar: 6:56pm On May 15, 2021
reidkrugger:

Thanks man. Where u go hide? Funny enough, I talked about you just yesterday. Someone wanted xters, fluids and environment Animation works but in 3Dsmax.
Anyways, what are u working on these days?

I dey o.
I have been mostly into film vfx lately. Geometry tracking, matte painting and the sort. AND
I am trying to enter the NFT token thing. You know, make art for cryptocurrency

I can do the sim part, export as alembic to 3dsmax.
Even the xters can be animated in another software and exported to 3dsmax

2 Likes

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2021
This digital pen nor go kee me. I jus de draw anything wey I see. On paper, no problem. But with the pen? It's a whole new experience. Well, this is how far I've come. At dis point I'll be taking on illustration jobs.

And yeah, I still have some animated texts I did. But will upload in another thead.

1 Like

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by nijabazaar: 10:49am On Jun 16, 2021
Reid, thou willst not lure me to 2D.

1 Like

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by nijabazaar: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2021
reidkrugger:
This digital pen nor go kee me. I jus de draw anything wey I see. On paper, no problem. But with the pen? It's a whole new experience. Well, this is how far I've come. At dis point I'll be taking on illustration jobs.

And yeah, I still have some animated texts I did. But will upload in another thead.

I kept receiving 2d animator/character concept remote jobs, should I be referring them to you

1 Like

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
nijabazaar:

I kept receiving 2d animator/character concept remote jobs, should I be referring them to you

Pls do.
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
nijabazaar:
Reid, thou willst not lure me to 2D.

My guy, if u can, pls by all means jump in. Ppl with lesser creativity are making money with it.
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oooookaaay. I've drawn myself to enough. And now, it's showtime. I just want the pen to be as natural as can be with me. So even when I drew the Tom up there, I wasn't 35s. Sorry, I meant "satisfied". So, I kept drawing until I began carvin a niche for myself. My own way, my formula. My own recipe. And d result..? That's what you have down there.
I'm going into production with these skillset. Let's see how far I can go with this.
And yeah, I'll be opening a new thread for this, so watch out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Animation Reidvolution by noble2faith(m): 1:38am On Jul 29, 2021
I want to know what this laptop specs can be used for.
The specs are
8gb ram
500gb
Core i5

Graphic design?
2D animation?
3D animation?
Or all?
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2021
noble2faith:
The specs are
8gb ram
500gb
Core i5

Graphic design?
2D animation?
3D animation?
Or all?c

Courtesy sir.
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by noble2faith(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
reidkrugger:

Courtesy sir.

Sorry sir. Please, can u tell me?
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
noble2faith:
The specs are
8gb ram
500gb
Core i5

Graphic design?
2D animation?
3D animation?
Or all?

If you are a beginner, this is the to die laptop or very ok for you at this stage.
Because most of the things you'll be doing are pretty much basic.
If You are a pro, you've gone way past that. Pro been, you now know and understand the art in the eyes of other pros, or people massively appreciating what you do.

For me, don't wait until u get something big. If u can afford big, then it's fine because the bigger the better. Bigger been more ram, maybe 16gig, vrwm been at least 4gig minimum. 2 or more terabyte HD plus SSD. 15-17 inches screen. An ROG or Alienware or something on that level.
Hope this helps.
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by reidkrugger(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
I posted an epistle here about a week ago. Very very long and unconsciously. But it's not here. I was also restricted to my account. Maybe it's d mods or d bots, I dunno. Anyways, I've been sick. Really sick and it's restricted progress of work a lot, so... Nothing to show as of now. But, I'm also taking time to read about toon boon animations software. All these while, it's been YouTube videos. And they either hide alot while teaching YouTube videos or they don't just know a better way than what's been taught. Either way, YouTube is your best friend. Not the police or Spiderman. YouTube sir.
Alright reading I go back to.
Re: My Animation Reidvolution by noble2faith(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
reidkrugger:

If you are a beginner, this is the to die laptop or very ok for you at this stage.
Because most of the things you'll be doing are pretty much basic.
If You are a pro, you've gone way past that. Pro been, you now know and understand the art in the eyes of other pros, or people massively appreciating what you do.

For me, don't wait until u get something big. If u can afford big, then it's fine because the bigger the better. Bigger been more ram, maybe 16gig, vrwm been at least 4gig minimum. 2 or more terabyte HD plus SSD. 15-17 inches screen. An ROG or Alienware or something on that level.
Hope this helps.

Help me learn. U have become an inspiration to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pencil Drawings By My Brother Teewai Teju / Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) / Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.