Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You (10510 Views)

The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You / Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
Nope, you hurt me
Me?
Mummy, wetin i do na
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Me?

Mummy, wetin i do na
Don't worry, e don pass
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
You go blind grin
lemme see you do it first, I'll sort the other side out....
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Why am I being mentioned in your story tho?
Finish reading na
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
Don't worry, e don pass
Thanks mumu. When we connect proper, my man will call you and apologize.

E ma binu mummy
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
SorftWerk:
lemme see you do it first, I'll sort the other side out....
I dey twerk codedly
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Thanks mumu. When we connect proper, my man will call you and apologize.

E ma binu mummy
angry
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

This guy is well to do, believe me. It a courtesy to accept simple gesture like that.

I don't just fvck around. I'm not without taste. He's everything I look out for in my man. Tall, chocolate, skinny, working class ( in fact, he has a Ford) and handsome

Who d hell is whywhyogun?
believe me he is gonna open that hole of yours and leave in due time, he's enjoying you for the main time, forget that he has everything, money cars handsome, tall blah blah blah, he's no where next to me... Recently maga pay ooo grin. (If you'd understand that)

1 Like

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
angry
Thanchu moma
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
angry
Thanchu moma
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
I dey twerk codedly
i wan watch you twerk codedly for inside pink panty and red bra, G-string panty tho... I can imagine that, #LicksTongue tongue
Oyind17:
angry
Thanchu moma
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
SorftWerk:
i wan watch you twerk codedly for inside pink panty and red bra, G-string panty tho... I can imagine that, #LicksTongue tongue
Twerks out of your mentiontongue
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
Twerks out of your mentiontongue
i promise you it will be hot and short wink trust me, now meet me in za oza room babe...
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Finish reading na
Not interested. You know I don't read your stories even those of your banned account
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
SorftWerk:
believe me he is gonna open that hole of yours and leave in due time, he's enjoying you for the main time, forget that he has everything, money cars handsome, tall blah blah blah, he's no where next to me... Recently maga pay ooo grin. (If you'd understand that)
I know why you are pained. You think am too cheap that start fvcking you abi. Mstchew

My man is very understanding and our love is based on trust. We have met with our parents. So we serious
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
SorftWerk:
i promise you it will be hot and short wink trust me, now meet me in za oza room babe...
Mpia gi? Who and you?
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Not interested. You know I don't read your stories even those of your banned account
Which ban account. I want you to know I'm happily engaged. So stop being on my case
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
Mpia gi? Who and you?
u need to explore the best baby... Try me
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Which ban account. I want you to know I'm happily engaged. So stop being on my case
please stop mentioning me. Bye
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by optional1(f): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive you and your man na wa oh...

Where my boo oh
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Who d hell is whywhyogun?
another lady here who loves rifles like u grin
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
SorftWerk:
u need to explore the best baby... Try me
I was not in the mood to talk back then.. Can we talk now?
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
optional1:
GEExclusive you and your man na wa oh...

Where my boo oh
Abi.
Na love jare. I wish he understands you same way mine understands me
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
please stop mentioning me. Bye
Go and sleep
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:
another lady here who loves rifles like u grin
Well me don't know her sha
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

I know why you are pained. You think am too cheap that start fvcking you abi. Mstchew

My man is very understanding and our love is based on trust. We have met with our parents. So we serious
doesnt still matter if you met your parents or not... If I wanted you, I'd still have you, it's not like I like you tho cos I'm yet to meet you (which you're scared of).

Put aside the dumb trust you both sustain in ur relationship, one person got to fall into some expensive temptation sometime and who knows, he may even be mixing your egusi with bitterleaf soup... Be wise and try me.

1 Like

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by optional1(f): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Abi.

Na love jare. I wish he understands you same way mine understands me

i go love oh...

Anyway all the best enjoy while it last...
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
I was not in the mood to talk back then.. Can we talk now?
oh, we can talk now sweetie...
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
SorftWerk:
doesnt still matter if you met your parents or not... If I wanted you, I'd still have you, it's not like I like you tho cos I'm yet to meet you (which you're scared of).

Put aside the dumb trust you both sustain in ur relationship, one person got to fall into some expensive temptation sometime and who knows, he may even be mixing your egusi with bitterleaf soup... Be wise and try me.
Try you ko test you ni

I will invite you for our wedding. Oyind17 has already agreed to be the event planner
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
optional1:

i go love oh...

Anyway all the best enjoy why it last...
Thanchu
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
optional1:

i go love oh...

Anyway all the best enjoy why it last...
exactly.. While it lasts, you understand life so well, I like you for that beautiful..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Pretty Lawyer Nigerians Says Her Beauty Can Confuse The Judge (PHOTOS) / Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) / How To Spot A Chronic Masturbater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.