Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You (10503 Views)

The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You / Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Onliie:
Please what's the title of this Mills and booms.
Coming from someone with less than 350posts, I'll pass
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Go and sleep.
make i finish news wey i dey watch for tv first

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Onliie(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Coming from someone with less than 350posts, I'll pass
what has that got to do with anything?
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

I don't want to quote you but am tempted to do so. Funny how you are taking side. Isn't it obvious that she was the one who started it.
or, why don't I attack other females who comment on my thread?

Please, read again
Next time break the moniker.

See...
You're a fan. grin You were not abused by my first and second comment up on 'till you started it. grin

You seem to know my NL activities to the point of knowing about heart break threads. It's funny!, haven't you been heartbroken before?. One thing your likes should understand is heartbreaks makes people wiser 'cause retrospectively they tend to do things better than they used to before...You should know that.

The ugly, dirty mantra is usual. You wouldn't call me that if you knew me, so it doesn't bug me anyway. grin

Lastly, I believe have been shown more love than you have ever tasted love. My last relationship I wasn't dumped, I walked away though it hurt.

I could be reading and still use my phone to NL, my life doesn't revolve around here cos I do go offline for weeks. grin
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:
make i finish news wey i dey watch for tv first
Funny guy. Don't forget to carry you meme dey go o
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
KennyID17:

Wow!!! shocked shocked

U must have seen things ooo grin grin grin
n

Yes o

And it's nauseating to even look at. I wonder if it's exciting for them, sending dick pic. We will be chatting innocently, the next I will see on my screen is babe your looks is so exotic. Your giving me a hard on, lemme show u what I. Mean. Before I go say hey! Wat do u mean! Am seeing a pic uploading on my chat screen and viola! His dick pic..
I will just become so mad.. I will be like? Did I request for this thing? What kind of problem is this!
He will then say : babe don't tell me u are wet already? It's very thick and long as u can see.
My brain go wan explode.. I will be like wet angry angry is this guy OK?
Do ladies just get wet on a random dick? I can't believe this!
Is he this starved of sexx?? Jeez! Guys ehnn?? sad
There and then I will just stop chatting with him.. When he realized am no longer replying he will apologize and say it won't happen again. And that's the last time I will hear from him.

Guys that fall in this category Abeg not all. Ladies loose their balance and focus when we see a huge dick either live or in picture. For someone like me, it's very annoying and extremely rude and insulting too. My life do not revolve round a monstrous dickk grin grin
Pls!
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
Next time break the moniker.

See...
You're a fan. grin You were not abused by my first and second comment up on 'till you started it. grin

You seem to know my NL activities to the point of knowing about heart break threads. It's funny!, haven't you been heartbroken before?. One thing your likes should understand is heartbreaks makes people wiser 'cause retrospectively they tend to do things better than they used to before...You should know that.

The ugly, dirty mantra is usual. You wouldn't call me that if you knew me, so it doesn't bug me anyway. grin

Lastly, I believe have been shown more love than you have ever tasted love. My last relationship I wasn't dumped, I walked away though it hurt.

I could be reading and still use my phone to NL, my life doesn't revolve around here cos I do go offline for weeks. grin

Now, you are sounding pathetic. How can I be of help?

Thought I told ya to get lost?
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Evangkatsoulis: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lol. Werey
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
alexialin:
n

Yes o

And it's nauseating to even look at. I wonder if it's exciting for them, sending dick pic. We will be chatting innocently, the next I will see on my screen is babe your looks is so exotic. Your giving me a hard on, lemme show u what I. Mean. Before I go say hey! Wat do u mean! Am seeing a pic uploading on my chat screen and viola! His dick pic..
I will just become so mad.. I will be like? Did I request for this thing? What kind of problem is this!
He will then say : babe don't tell me u are wet already? It's very thick and long as u can see.
There and then I will just stop chatting with him.. When he realized am no longer replying he will apologize and say it won't happen again. And that's the last time I will hear from him.
haha i thought its only white guys who do such grin.so some naija guys don dey act like dat?
dont they have babes near their areas to quench their konji? cheesy
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Go and sleep.
please do me a favour, edit my name out of your post. These dvmb M'fuckers keep quoting you and they keep giving me unnecessary mentions

Thanks
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

You were pained by the truth, and that still stands so stop comparing me with your cheap ass. grin I wasn't called names on my thread like you've been called on this one 'cause I didn't bleep a stranger.
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by KennyID17(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

I don't want to quote you but am tempted to do so. Funny how you are taking side. Isn't it obvious that she was the one who started it.
or, why don't I attack other females who comment on my thread?

Please, read again

Don't draw me into a brouhaha with kimbra, I'm not taking sides dude, I only pointed out d fact that ur choice of words towards her sounded like a dude behind d moniker.

#Peace smiley
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
Seriously, I don't. grin
still with the laughter, hmmm... Kimbra stop the pretence nah
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
SorftWerk:
still with the laughter, hmmm... Kim.bra stop the pretence nah
Okay, let me stop laughing. What are you referring to cos I don't dig?.
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
You were pained by the truth, and that still stands so stop comparing me with your cheap ass. grin I wasn't called names on my thread like you've been called on this one 'cause I didn't bleep a stranger.
Sorry, how can I help your dirty filthy ass?

I hate it when people sound pathetic. From everything you have wrote, you had a boyfriend, he fvcked you dirty and dump your sorry ass.

Now you are dating a short slimmy toothpick career who many girls must have rejected before he isn't sexuallly appealing. Jack of all trades as you are, you fvcked him. And to justify your fvcking, you keep preaching size doesn't matter. Who does that!? If not a slut.

See, you are not in my class. Am way ahead.

Now, if you ll excuse me, I have more important stuff to deal with than your sorry ass.
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
KennyID17:

Don't draw me into a brouhaha with kimbra, I'm not taking sides dude, I only pointed out d fact that ur choice of words towards her sounded like a dude behind d moniker.

#Peace smiley
Go and sleep
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
Okay, let me stop laughing. What are you referring to cos I don't dig?.
just let it through... Don't be scared of what it will become, you won't get hurt, I promise.
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
SorftWerk:
just let it through... Don't be scared of what it will become, you won't get hurt, I promise.
LMAO. Who said I was scared of anything?. grin
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Stanley1155: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
You have gotten the comments u have been looking for from this ur mumu post so tell me how do you feel

1 Like

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by KennyID17(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
alexialin:
n

Yes o

Guys that fall in this category Abeg not all. Ladies loose their balance and focus when we see a huge dick either live or in picture. For someone like me, it's very annoying and extremely rude and insulting too. My life do not revolve round a monstrous dickk grin grin
Pls!

Ma'am!!! Na wa ooo, I read ur post, and dunno what to say but cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some guys sha! Sending a pic of ya prick to an acquaintance u have no romantic relations with isn't just rude, but border line stupid. I apologise on behalf of d male species grin grin grin
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Stanley1155: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Stanley1155:
You have gotten the comments u have been looking for from this ur mumu post so tell me how do you feel
GEExclusive:

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by KennyID17(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Go and sleep

Comman sleep it for me tongue
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
LMAO. Who said I was scared of anything?. grin
laughing again... Kimbra, let it through okay, just don't push it off when he tries to be close okay.
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:

haha i thought its only white guys who do such grin.so some naija guys don dey act like dat?
dont they have babes near their areas to quench their konji? cheesy

I wonder too.
I know it's whites that do such but Nija guys aff joined bad gang.

Abi?
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
KennyID17:

Comman sleep it for me tongue
Me? Kolewerk
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
KennyID17:

Ma'am!!! Na wa ooo, I read ur post, and dunno what to say but cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some guys sha! Sending a pic of ya prick to an acquaintance u have no romantic relations with isn't just rude, but border line stupid. I apologise on behalf of d male species grin grin grin

I taya o.
Thanks jare..
Apologies accepted smiley
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by KennyID17(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
Whether it's a she/he doesn't concern me. I don't comment on his/her threads 'cause I find them silly . Anyway, he/she is unimportant to me. grin

How many times i wan tell una say na man with prick dey behind dat moniker angry

But u are commenting on his thread na cheesy cheesy grin

Some ppl can do anything for attention, this dude is a classic exampu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by KennyID17(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
alexialin:

I taya o.
Thanks jare..
Apologies accepted smiley

grin grin grin grin
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
alexialin:

I wonder too.
I know it's whites that do such but Nija guys aff joined bad gang.

Abi?
hmmm.. na wa cheesy
u suppose hook up those guys with op cheesy
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Sorry, how can I help your dirty filthy ass?

I hate it when people sound pathetic. From everything you have wrote, you had a boyfriend, he fvcked you dirty and dump your sorry ass.

Now you are dating a short slimmy toothpick career who many girls must have rejected before he isn't sexuallly appealing. Jack of all trades as you are, you fvcked him. And to justify your fvcking, you keep preaching size doesn't matter. Who does that!? If not a slut.

See, you are not in my class. Am way ahead.

Now, if you ll excuse me, I have more important stuff to deal with than your sorry ass.
Look at this one forming class. grin cheesy Only if you know how stupid you've been all the while.

I asked you to get a book, that is applicable if you're actually a girl, and learn some basic principles for every girl. Gosh!, you're too cheap dear!, no sane girl fùcks her own client in her office the first time they're meeting. That guy is just bleeping you and deceiving you with marriage. That's if he even mentioned it cos women like you would bleep his best friend/bro when he isn't in town. He knows this and is wasting your time as a cheap girl you are. grin

Go and buy "Why Men Love Bìtches" by Sherry Argov once again.

Bye!, for good now.
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
KennyID17:

How many times i wan tell una say na man with prick dey behind dat moniker angry

But u are commenting on his thread na cheesy cheesy grin

Some ppl can do anything for attention, this dude is a classic exampu grin grin grin
Lefulefu brought me here. Can't be caught dead commenting on his/her threads. grin
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
SorftWerk:
laughing again... Kim.bra, let it through okay, just don't push it off when he tries to be close okay.
You seem to know something I don't know. grin

I am not pushing any one away. If he's a nairalander forget it. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? / See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.