Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? (2040 Views)

Improve On Your Relationship With Goron Tula / Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? / I Think Nairaland Should Stop Banning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by KennyID17(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Oh okies...i will check it later...i must rest now...i dont feel well again..

U been gagging on them large chocolatey popsicles again? grin grin grin wink
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
KennyID17:

U been gagging on them large chocolatey popsicles again? grin grin grin wink

kiss

Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol yahoo yahoo
Dunno what that is o .. guess it will be more hard work doing it .

Over here on some forums if you are blocked lol you can not log in lie lie .. you no fit even browse as guest seff grin

Over here on some forums? She no be Nigeria u dey?
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by jakeboss(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
I'm the kid who's busy while a 40 yrs excuse of a man is on Nairaland 24/7

I'm the kid who doesn't give a damn about you, but a 40yrs old man cant go a full day without giving me upto 5 mentions

I'm the kid who made a thread asking why my brothers girlfriend sees me as a threat, and you're the 40yrs old man who preprogrammed a ridiculous thought into your mind like a gullible chinchilla who recognize two syllabus in an entire english word, going around trying to defame me, without simple reasoning that there's a difference btw romantic feelings and the natural love someone has for a sibling

I'm the kid who forgets your moniker the moment I'm off Nairaland bur you are the 40yrs old man who cant leave me alone and sing my moniker everyday like a national anthem

Am the kid who can stand in front of you and teach your generation how to construct a simple english, while you and your cohorts and the failed e-cult gangbanger keeps struggling day and night like illiterates from a kenyan village to construct a simple sentence as if you haven't seen the four walls of a classroom all your life

I'm your nightmare its very evident, just leave me alone to enjoy my holiday, stop giving me unnecessary mentions, and come at me directly, shades are for sissies
I neva start wit u u don dey cry dey write love letter for ur info am not up to 40. u are busy cherful giver to all guys in ur street I just flex on nairaland dont mean dat I didnt have a job
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by kings20(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
I'm the kid who's busy while a 40 yrs excuse of a man is on Nairaland 24/7

I'm the kid who doesn't give a damn about you, but a 40yrs old man cant go a full day without giving me upto 5 mentions

I'm the kid who made a thread asking why my brothers girlfriend sees me as a threat, and you're the 40yrs old man who preprogrammed a ridiculous thought into your mind like a gullible chinchilla who recognize two syllabus in an entire english word, going around trying to defame me, without simple reasoning that there's a difference btw romantic feelings and the natural love someone has for a sibling

I'm the kid who forgets your moniker the moment I'm off Nairaland bur you are the 40yrs old man who cant leave me alone and sing my moniker everyday like a national anthem

Am the kid who can stand in front of you and teach your generation how to construct a simple english, while you and your cohorts and the failed e-cult gangbanger keeps struggling day and night like illiterates from a kenyan village to construct a simple sentence as if you haven't seen the four walls of a classroom all your life

I'm your nightmare its very evident, just leave me alone to enjoy my holiday, stop giving me unnecessary mentions, and come at me directly, shades are for sissies

Aunty Easy

You don't need to kill the man

trying laughing it away next time
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by mhisbliss(f): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
kings20:

Aunty Easy

You don't need to kill the man

trying laughing it away next time
you don't understand, this 40yrs old man has been ontop of my matter since last yr, how can you stalk someone for more than a week, hes really jobless
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by kings20(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
jakeboss:
a girl dat commit abominations dat her brother sex her. shes too small for me I tell her one wird she will cry to sleep

You seem to know her to well

Even if you do

its bad of you to deface her like that online

Settle wat ever offline
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by kings20(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
you don't understand, this 40yrs old man has been ontop of my matter since last yr, how can you stalk someone for more than a week, hes really jobless

You should be used to it by now

what do u expect before

a pretty gal like you would always av pests around

Its still good you try the silent method on him
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by dotman10(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
would love to see an update on nairaland where one can immediately initiate a chat with anyone on same platform...
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by mhisbliss(f): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
kings20:

You should be used to it by now

what do u expect before

a pretty gal like you would always av pests around

Its still good you try the silent method on him
smileysomehow you're right
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by babyfaceafrica: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
They need to ban people more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Love Breast / A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys / Is Facebook Really Helping Matter, See What A Facebook User Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.