Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi (54421 Views)

Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers / Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by mastermaestro(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
nkemjacob2:
I was saying it that dis money APc gvt re using it to play politics. The fraudster will not be expose. This re political distraction.

Ur country Nigeria is collapsed.. There is future any longer

I feel like weeping for this country. The future is really bleak.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by delishpot: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
I get case o. Make I go meet Mr Judge. I get verreyyy big reason the there net should not be forfeited to FG. .....Guys we chat later, On my way to the court house.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by activistnofear(m): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
i dont really know why our 2+2 in this country is always equal to 22. And again, we sometimes fail to address critical issues from a serious and more sensational perspective. Why can't the EFCC take a giant and bold step to investigate and brought to book the owner of the house where the money was found. After all, the house didn't just come from heaven. And again all false acclaimers like WIKE, ROTIMI and NIA should have questions to answer at EFCC net. That's how the agency can get a lead light to this issue.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by crackhouse(m): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
d33types:
I'm trying hard to believe this is not a ploy to make us believe they (EFCC) are working.
They set up the stage,and after the play,they return the money from where it came from.

For heavens sake ,is it rocket science to determine who rented the apartment?
my dear that's not the point. The point is that amaechi owns the money and since he's part of this government it will be treated as such.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by masqot(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
nah so this country arrangement do me

Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by shounited74: 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Am into real estate and i know that to get the person who owns that flat is as simple as ABC. I can tell you plainly that EFCC is playing a cover up here.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by Aburi001: 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Harkindeylee:
Yes oooo... Forfeit and let them thief am again
So Wike be think say Buhari go dash him the money?
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by ogaJona(m): 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
gberra:
Wike, Fayose, FFK, PDP, & of course IPob Mushrooms right now
(The Lagoon Connection)

Igbos always cry embarassed
do you know you are stup1d? the money recovered was it an ipob or PDP money, both you and I are been looted black and blue but all you could do is display this high level stup1dity

1 Like

Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by goldedprince: 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
i swear if this was 8 years ago when i was as broke as a motherfuckerr and ready to do anything for money, i for go claim that money
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by emmaattack: 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
First to cast the stone?
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by Trexnemesis(m): 12:19am On Apr 19, 2017
Who stashed the money in dat building? Why are they hiding and protecting him/her?
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by Jmkventures: 12:23am On Apr 19, 2017
This is a case of the judge being in DonJazzy's mood and be like "if you want the money, come and collect it".
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by ujeshaofficial: 12:23am On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by juman(m): 12:28am On Apr 19, 2017
d33types:
I'm trying hard to believe this is not a ploy to make us believe they (EFCC) are working.
They set up the stage,and after the play,they return the money from where it came from.

For heavens sake ,is it rocket science to determine who rented the apartment?

Yeah.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by Mintek: 12:44am On Apr 19, 2017
linearity:
If the money already belongs to the government (aka NIA) as they are making us to believe, why is a federal court ruling that, the money should be forefeited to the government?

There is ojoro somewhere.

Sound mind.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by translux(m): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2017
Pls who owns that flat
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by dacruz007: 12:50am On Apr 19, 2017
shounited74:
Am into real estate and i know that to get the person who owns that flat is as simple as ABC. I can tell you plainly that EFCC is playing a cover up here.
My only question is this... why rush to the media and make so much noise about the discovery? Were they thinking that Nigerians won't ask for the continuation of the script until it gets to a logical conclusion? or is this a short skit just to get Magu confirmed? Even the skit self never complete. Abi the lead actor die? hahahaha... many questions keeps coming to my mind to ask but I will stop for now.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by manosteel(m): 2:00am On Apr 19, 2017
ramond007:
i thank god i didnt vote for this ineffectual idiot called our presido!!he has failed nigerians,we are just waiting for 2019!!
When you continually call your president 'idiot', I don't see how that makes you feel much better because he is still ruling over you. We should pray for our leaders.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by Kobicove(m): 2:25am On Apr 19, 2017
It's my money...I will soon come to claim it grin
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by successmatters(m): 2:47am On Apr 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Ask oga Jonathan that was making many millionaires left and right

Is Magu's name Oga Jonathan? grin
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by successmatters(m): 2:56am On Apr 19, 2017
claremont:

You are the failure here, not the EFCC.

The EFCC discovered the looted funds, they have gone to court to secure a ruling that would ultimately mean the money will be returned to the coffers of Nigeria. If you are so keen on knowing the owners of the flat, kindly go to Ikoyi and find out for yourself.

Oh! So convenient cheesy

Its so very easy to spot and seize $50 million and rushed off to the courts to seize the cash but an impossible thing to arrest the owner or renter of a plush property in Nigeria? Even with all the public funds at their disposal, the EFCC cannot even find out the owners of the flat?

This is the definition if the word PATHETIC!

1 Like

Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by successmatters(m): 2:57am On Apr 19, 2017
manosteel:

When you continually call your president 'idiot', I don't see how that makes you feel much better because he is still ruling over you. We should pray for our leaders.

Did anybody pray for GEJ?

What is good for the goose should not be banned for the ganjer oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by successmatters(m): 3:00am On Apr 19, 2017
shounited74:

Even a child in JS1 can find out the owner of the house.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by opribo(m): 3:03am On Apr 19, 2017
Lest we forget, this is a govt that came into power with propaganda and lies, in my humble opinion all these monies they claim they are finding in odd places and at the end it goes back to federal govt and the owners are never known or at best they claim it's govt agency.
Where they mention a name after the charade the owner wins he Court ruling.

All just to win cheap accolade from those they want to fool. For heaven's sake this is federal govt if there are any real cases then by all means stop at nothing to get to the root of the matter.

Discerning Nigerians know that all these are antics of a clueless govt, whenever questions are being asked about bubu's whereabout they release one drama to sway attention yet upon all no single erson have been convicted for corruption. Haba, who is the fool.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by mccoyelectric: 3:11am On Apr 19, 2017
Good luck owns d money but he asked Nia to claim ownership... isn't dis obvious enof... So let him forfeit it after all he is immune.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by Leiman100(m): 3:18am On Apr 19, 2017
successmatters:
Even the easiest job in the world, the EFCC has failed woefully.

Who is the owner or renter of this flat?
that you dont deserve to know. if you care to know go to court.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by successmatters(m): 3:23am On Apr 19, 2017
Leiman100:
that you dont deserve to know. if you care to know go to court.

grin What a country, they use my money to pay and maintain a set of incompetent people who conduct media trials without convictions and you tell me to sue them before they can tell me who owns cash they claimed to find?

Pathetic grin
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by xcuggsm(m): 3:49am On Apr 19, 2017
zomby:
There are only 2 things that may be going on here:
1. The owner of the money is a very big fish (untouchable entity) or
2. Revealing the owner of the money may end up spilling the beans that may eventually touch many other big fish across the country.

Without any doubt, they know the owner.
You are not far from the truth.
Does this not remind you of the US$500,000 cash bribe that Hon. Farouk Lawan - the chairman of the House of Representatives ad-hoc committee on the fuel subsidy probe - collected from Femi Otedola of Zenon Oil to alter the outcome of the probe in April 2012? How did the matter end even with hard evidence of video recordings of Farouk Lawan collecting the cash?

The matter died a natural death because of the top level "shareholders" that will be implicated if the case was pursued further
I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY undecided
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by ADEMOSU(m): 4:00am On Apr 19, 2017
linearity:
If the money already belongs to the government (aka NIA) as they are making us to believe, why is a federal court ruling that, the money should be forefeited to the government?

There is ojoro somewhere.

Vacancy 2 :
Provide info leading to the owner for 10% .
I hope the whistleblower had been settle ?

EFCC u no try
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by invisibeTroll: 4:27am On Apr 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Ask oga Jonathan that was making many millionaires left and right

To think of the fact that idiots like the one quoted made many here believe they were concerned Nigerians against Corruption. Why would a sane mind celebrate this disgrace. Openly shielding the owner of the apartment is a clear pointer of the magnitude of corruption going on now.

2 Likes

Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by Hiploko(m): 4:45am On Apr 19, 2017
Another APC movie to celebrate 2 years in office...... grin

If na Dasuki or FFK or Metuh or PDP get the house now we for don watch movie tire....

Na dem dem cheesy
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by bubykay01: 5:38am On Apr 19, 2017
slurryeye:
Nice ruling

It's not a nice ruling cuz I don't think it's a rocket science to know who rented the apt. Something is not right somewhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) / Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate / Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.