Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi (54423 Views)

Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers / Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by nadisman(m): 6:00am On Apr 19, 2017
if thier is something i hate i swear is effcc as a body f**k de fake court ruling.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by nwosu35: 6:28am On Apr 19, 2017
Ok

Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by brownhawk: 6:59am On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=abumeinben post=55690658] angry

Or should I grin ?

So the almighty EFCC can not verify the owner of a house ?

And a whole NIA claims ownership of money! What a national disgrace!

So who owns the house? NIA? [/quotewhich one is dumber your tribe or u? NIA said the apartment is one of their secret hideout where they used to operate..
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by abumeinben(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=brownhawk post=55698389][/quote]

You just woke up this early morning and started outrightly with insult embarassed

Do you stay in face.me.i.face.you?
grin
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by dudleythed(m): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Who'll give proper account of the dollars, tomorrow u people will share it among urselfs.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by maasoap(m): 7:30am On Apr 19, 2017
ramond007:
i thank god i didnt vote for this ineffectual idiot called our presido!!he has failed nigerians,we are just waiting for 2019!!
You didn't vote for him in 2015, what makes you think your vote will make impact on him negatively in 2019. I voted for him in 2015 and I'm still going to vote for him 2019 if re-contest, you had better start your campaign against him now.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by sidonlook: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2017
linearity:
If the money already belongs to the government (aka NIA) as they are making us to believe, why is a federal court ruling that, the money should be forefeited to the government?

There is ojoro somewhere.
Lead for EFCC
1. Who owns the estate. ?
2. Who rented the apartment. ?
3. Did the whistle blower not give information to help the EFCC?
If no plausible answer, then we have reasons to believe that the government knows who has the money and all this is arrangee discovery and prosecution.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by maasoap(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2017
nadisman:
if thier is something i hate i swear is effcc as a body f**k de fake court ruling.
What type of ruling would you have preferred? That the money should be given to Wike? PDP 2019 campaign fund has gone, forever.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by alizma: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2017
d33types:
I'm trying hard to believe this is not a ploy to make us believe they (EFCC) are working.
They set up the stage,and after the play,they return the money from where it came from.

For heavens sake ,is it rocket science to determine who rented the apartment?
7B - Chobe Ventures Limited (Controlled by Folashade Oke, wife of DG, NIA) apartment
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by doskie(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2017
d33types:
I'm trying hard to believe this is not a ploy to make us believe they (EFCC) are working.
They set up the stage,and after the play,they return the money from where it came from.

For heavens sake ,is it rocket science to determine who rented the apartment?
my own is all these money theyre seizing, when sha wee feel the impact?
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by brownhawk: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2017
abumeinben:

You just woke up this early morning and started outrightly with insult embarassed
Do you stay in face.me.i.face.you? grin
i hate senselessness that's the case
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by vncntluv(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2017
obajoey:
o ti pe ti mo nti gbadura, its bn long that i have been praying, O Lord give me Canadian Visa Oluwa ooo
What exactly do you want to do in Canada? Call me 08031915396
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by RillJ(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2017
CASE CLOSED, MELODRAMATIC END.
Let some Nigerians hail them without asking the most pertinent questions here?
- Who owns that flat?
- Who owns the money?

This could have been played better.
Re: Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi by abumeinben(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
brownhawk:
i hate senselessness that's the case

Kindly point out"senselessness" in that post bro​

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands / Buhari Saddened As Taiye Abe Dies In South Africa / Picture Of Wole Soyinka Arrested In 1965 By Akintola Supported By Tafawa Balewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.