Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? (6125 Views)

How To Satisfy A Circumcised Lady In Bed / Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
pocohantas:

If I am the girl, I will just carry myself go. One day una go ask me to open totoh for inspection, as part of rituals and rites cheesy
Una investigate reach her something? I fear una o.
FBI dey learn work.

Only your cousin can address this situation, if he has chop small...he should clear the air. Did she enjoy it? Did he enjoy it?
That's all that matters.
FMG is rooted in gender inequality,attempts to control women sexuality,and ideas about purity,modesty and beauty.It is usually initiated and carried out by women,who see it as a source of honour,and who fear that failing to have their daughters and granddaughters cut will expose the girls to social exclusion.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by pocohantas(f): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
sirfee:
FMG is rooted in gender inequality,attempts to control women sexuality,and ideas about purity,modesty and beauty.It is usually initiated and carried out by women,who see it as a source of honour,and who fear that failing to have their daughters and granddaughters cut will expose the girls to social exclusion.
True talk, but the problem now isn't why they cut it, we know that one...the innocent girl is about to lose everlasting prick. cry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
pocohantas:

On a serious note, FGM isn't and was never a good idea but the deed has been done. I can type a full page on it and its negative effect, both on a woman's sexual life and childbirth, but I am sure you've read all that.

Like I said, some FGM are mild others are extreme...where the whole clit and labia is cut off leaving a very tiny hole. This hole would most likely be open up for childbirth, which could lead to bleeding and death. Your cousin should know the severity of hers and its his decision to stand by her.

If I were the girl, I will walk away. I hate to be put under pressure...
The stigma is another issue in this 21st century.I dey pity the aunty(I sweardown),I don't think my cousin is gonna abandon her because he loves her so much.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
pocohantas:

True talk, but the problem now isn't why they cut it, we know that one...but the innocent girl is about to lose everlasting prick. cry
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! ROTFL,you no go kill me,you mean "heavenly dick"...
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=uprightman post=55689502][/quote]What is Keyaza?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
men for me grin
I don't understand you...
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Xaos:
Yeah. Circumcised or not, it doesn't make her less of a human being. The only bother here is the fact she might not enjoy copulation.
Please do not misquote me,I'm not discriminating,I just want to know if you can marry a circumcised lady(no offence).
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Adegbem01(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
Speaking as a victim, I had one such girl during my nysc days and she change sex to he'll for me, she makes me do all the work, even beg her to let me have sex technical begging her to let me do all the work, she just lie flat Waiting for it to be finished, sex was for the first time boring after sometimes I lockup and let her ask for it and guess what she do ask for it but once in three month... Lol
My advice let them both be sincere about the sex drive and rate and if they are compatible and can Synchronize, then fine otherwise, this type of situation cause headache for both parties and would latter run lead to infidelity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Adegbem01:
Speaking as a victim, I had one such girl during my nysc days and she change sex to he'll for me, she makes me do all the work, even beg her to let me have sex technical begging her to let me do all the work, she just lie flat Waiting for it to be finished, sex was for the first time boring after sometimes I lockup and let her ask for it and guess what she do ask for it but once in three month... Lol
My advice let them both be sincere about the sex drive and rate and if they are compatible and can Synchronize, then fine otherwise, this type of situation cause headache for both parties and would latter run lead to infidelity
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by pocohantas(f): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
sirfee:
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! ROTFL,you no go kill me,you mean "heavenly dick"...
I wouldn't know if it's heavenly, only both of them can tell na tongue
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
pocohantas:

I wouldn't know if it's heavenly, only both of them can tell na tongue
Heavenly dick is not our problem tongue tongue
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by queencalipso(f): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hiaan!! Circumcision is now a stigma in this generation... Nothing person no go see/hear..

Family members are now against their son marrying a circumcised lady. Na wah o! How did they know she was circumcised? Even so, what's their headache? Are they the ones that will live with and bleep the lady??

Being circumcised doesn't mean one can't enjoy sex, it depends on the severity of the circumcision. When one is partially circumcised, she can hardly engage in random sex bcz she won't see any need for it, she enjoys sex with her one true love, the person she's emotionally connected to.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by davien(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
queencalipso:
Hiaan!! Circumcision is now a stigma in this generation... Nothing person no go see/hear..

Family members are now against their son marrying a circumcised lady. Na wah o! How did they know she was circumcised? Even so, what's their headache? Are they the ones that will live with and bleep the lady??

Being circumcised doesn't mean one can't enjoy sex, it depends on the severity of the circumcision. When one is partially circumcised, she can hardly engage in random sex bcz she won't see any need for it, she enjoys sex with her one true love, the person she's emotionally connected to.
Can you provide evidence for the bolded?...If not stop spreading sex myths...even the foreskin that's cut-off in males doesn't stop males from having random sex,why so the clitoris?...

It's that very idea of promiscuity that encourages female genital mutilation.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
As our thing flat like that, biko watin dey there to remove?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by queencalipso(f): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
davien:
Can you provide evidence for the bolded?...If not stop spreading sex myths...even the foreskin that's cut-off in males doesn't stop males from having random sex,why so the clitoris?...

It's that very idea of promiscuity that encourages female genital mutilation.

If a lady doesn't enjoy sex, what's the need engaging in it? If she doesn't enjoy it with someone she love bcz she hardly have the urge for sex is it now a random guy that she will enjoy it with? Not all things need scientific backing, common reasoning should let you know..

Besides, am not here to argue it out. I've stated my opinion, whether you agree or not is up to you. You are not obligated to believe it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
queencalipso:

You are already deviating miss,nobody is against my cousin marrying the lady.The only problem is that they don't want to hear stories after the wedding,divorce is not common in my family so they dont want him to make mistakes that he would later regret.We don't discriminate but we don't marry based on pity,it is common sense over love.For your information,someone from her household told my cousin's mom when they were investigating her background.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oyind17:
As our thing flat like that, biko watin dey there to remove?
grin Mama the mama,na the "clitoris" dem dey remove.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Homeboiy: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
sirfee:
Yes,the clitoris,me ayam confused because according to rumours,they don't enjoy sex.To be honest,I don't think I can marry a circumcised lady(no offence) my opinion though.

Iam currently dating a circumcised lady, she enjoys sex

All her family members r circumcised

I cant start explaining in full

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Homeboiy:

Iam currently dating a circumcised lady, she enjoys sex

All her family members r circumcised

I cant start explaining in full
Glad to know,I can marry one if she can satisfy my sexual urges.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
queencalipso:

If a lady doesn't enjoy sex, what's the need engaging in it? If she doesn't enjoy it with someone she love bcz she hardly have the urge for sex is it now a random guy that she will enjoy it with? Not all things need scientific backing, common reasoning should let you know..

Besides, am not here to argue it out. I've stated my opinion, whether you agree or not is up to you. You are not obligated to believe it.
You are right,not all things need scientific backing but we should be extremely careful in everything we do because no one knows tomorrow(tomorrow is pregnant).Let me ask you a question,will you advice an AS to marry an AS?I broke up with my girlfriend in January because of this issue,we are both AS(definitely it is very risky to marry each other),it wasn't easy though but the only option for us is to end the relationship.I'm waiting for your response,thanks...
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by queencalipso(f): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
sirfee:
You are right,not all things need scientific backing but we should be extremely careful in everything we do because no one knows tomorrow(tomorrow is pregnant).Let me ask you a question,will you advice an AS to marry an AS?I broke up with my girlfriend in January because of this issue,we are both AS(definitely it is very risky to marry each other),it wasn't easy though but the only option for us is to end the relationship.I'm waiting for your response,thanks...

Lolx grin not in the world will I advice such union. But that's a completely different scenario to this one..

If you understand my post very well, I was referring to partial circumcision which is the removal of the clitorial lip and not the whole clitoris..

Am sure if the lady in question doesn't meet your brother's sexual capacity he won't be planning to marry her.. So I think he should be the one to worry about it, not the family
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Homeboiy: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
sirfee:
Glad to know,I can marry one if she can satisfy my sexual urges.

bt one thing about her is that she's never satisfied with sex

she like sex tok much

n d funny thing is that, she was circumcised not to like sex
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Homeboiy: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
queencalipso:

Lolx grin not in the world will I advice such union. But that's a completely different scenario to this one..

If you understand my post very well, I was referring to partial circumcision which is the removal of the clitorial lip and not the whole clitoris..

Am sure if the lady in question doesn't meet your brother's sexual capacity he won't be planning to marry her.. So I think he should be the one to worry about it, not the family

my ex from imo was circumcised n she likes sex too much

I fĂșcked her everyday n she still asked for more

cant reveal.myself to u
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
queencalipso:

Lol,thank you for your contribution,I believe they love each other,they have been dating since 2012 so I'm very optimistic.May God bless their union.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by queencalipso(f): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Homeboiy:

she like sex tok much

She's liking it with you probably bcz she's deeply emotionally connected to you.. Trust me, she can't have it with another guy just for the fun of it..
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by queencalipso(f): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Homeboiy:

my ex from imo was circumcised n she likes sex too much

I fĂșcked her everyday n she still asked for more

cant reveal.myself to u

Lolx grin sorry mr, I know who you are
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Homeboiy:

she like sex tok much

grin What an irony...can you circumcise your daughter?be honest,it is a no no for me.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Homeboiy: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
sirfee:
grin What an irony...can you circumcise your daughter?be honest,it is a no no for me.

I cant cos its not in my tradition
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
queencalipso:

She's liking it with you probably bcz she's deeply emotionally connected to you.. Trust me, she can't have it with another guy just for the fun of it..
Really?can you circumcise your daughter?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Homeboiy: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
queencalipso:

Lolx grin sorry mr, I know who you are
oya hol ur mouth biko
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sirfee(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Homeboiy:

I cant cos its not in my tradition
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From / Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies / I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.