Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies (5931 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by sweetyme001(f): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
There is a common excuse or entitlement most ladies have when they demand money from guys in exchange for sex.

You will hear them say, "If he doesn't want me to ask him for money, then he shouldn't ask me for sex."

This is the greatest scam or fraud that ladies have been using to defraud most men for ages, that l feel it is about time l correct or expose the deceit in this statement used by most ladies.

First and foremost, we all know that "Money" is man's creation. It is a means of medium of exchange. What this means is that money was created in giving us the ability to buy anything and use money as a medium to pay for it. Total man-made's tool for exchange of goods and services.

So that means such women that are demanding money in exchange of sex believe they are providing services or they deem themselves as goods good enough for an exchange with money.

Now, tell me what services do they feel they are providing to have this entitlement. The answer you get is that most of them say they are providing sex.

Is it true that it is ladies that provides sex in this scenario? The answer is capital, NO!

How do l prove that this isn't correct? The first means of doing that is to know or define what sex is and who provides it?

Sex is define as Sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.

That means for sex to truly take place, where sexual intercourse is involved, then a "Vagina and Dick (Penis) needs to be involved. (Note: Incase of Gays, a dick and ass is what is needed; while in cases of lesbains, a vagina and tongue, fingers, etc will do)

For the benefit of this write-up, let us stick to a guy and lady. Now we have established that all we need for sex to happen involved members of the opposite sex is a dick and pussy, it becomes clear that what most ladies claim they are providing is one half of sex

So that means a guy is shortchanged to provide money and the other half of sex. This is sheer deceit!

When l hear most ladies claim that a guy can keep his money, while she will keep her sex, l bluntly fact check them; and the reason they think this is because that is the way their mindset have been programmed to believe such deceit.

I must admit though that not all ladies believe this lies and why they keep using such lines regardless is because such ladies believes that dick is cheap and readily available, while pussy is expensive and needs to be motivated to allow the cheap dick come inside her vagina.

This mindset is enhanced in their mind because they believe that most guys cannot control their dick, while pussy can be controlled or programme to get wet only for the money. That to me is the "LovePeddler's Creed."

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Sonnobax15(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by illicit(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
There are some pussy u fvck for free, next to nothing

There are always some that will cost u something, infact a lot lol

6 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Epistles upon epistles,as far as Adam made a move to touch Eve on sighting her so shall his descendants do same to Eve's descendants, you can't change anything, men can't do without women and sex even the so-called redpillers loves sex and can't do without it.So just shushhh it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by brosom(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ur made sense100%

But no be for person wey konji dey worry,

Bro forget, u no go understand.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Ritzybeauty(f): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
I am still trying to see the sense in this write up, they are some things that should better be left unsaid.. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by talk2hb1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Which Kain wahala be dis again
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
sweetyme001:
There is a common excuse or entitlement most ladies have when they demand money from guys in exchange for sex.

You will hear them say, "If he doesn't want me to ask him for money, then he shouldn't ask me for sex."

This is the greatest scam or fraud that ladies have been using to defraud most men for ages, that l feel it is about time l correct or expose the deceit in this statement used by most ladies.

First and foremost, we all know that "Money" is man's creation. It is a means of medium of exchange. What this means is that money was created in giving us the ability to buy anything and use money as a medium to pay for it. Total man-made's tool for exchange of goods and services.

So that means such women that are demanding money in exchange of sex believe they are providing services or they deem themselves as goods good enough for an exchange with money.

Now, tell me what services do they feel they are providing to have this entitlement. The answer you get is that most of them say they are providing sex.

Is it true that it is ladies that provides sex in this scenario? The answer is capital, NO!

How do l prove that this isn't correct? The first means of doing that is to know or define what sex is and who provides it?

That means for sex to truly take place, where sexual intercourse is involved, then a "Vagina and Dick (Penis) needs to be involved. (Note: Incase of Gays, a dick and ass is what is needed; while in cases of lesbains, a vagina and tongue, fingers, etc will do)

For the benefit of this write-up, let us stick to a guy and lady. Now we have established that all we need for sex to happen involved members of the opposite sex is a dick and pussy, it becomes clear that what most ladies claim they are providing is one half of sex

So that means a guy is shortchanged to provide money and the other half of sex. This is sheer deceit!

When l hear most ladies claim that a guy can keep his money, while she will keep her sex, l bluntly fact check them; and the reason they think this is because that is the way their mindset have been programmed to believe such deceit.

I must admit though that not all ladies believe this lies and why they keep using such lines regardless is because such ladies believes that dick is cheap and readily available, while pussy is expensive and needs to be motivated to allow the cheap dick come inside her vagina.

This mindset is enhanced in their mind because they believe that most guys cannot control their dick, while pussy can be controlled or programme to get wet only for the money. That to me is the "LovePeddler's Creed."
So much write up filled with emptiness. God forbid I waste my time readying long pvssy essay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Promzy99: 6:52am On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Epistles upon epistles,as far as Adam made a move to touch Eve on sighting her so shall his descendants do same to Eve's descendants, you can't change anything, men can't do without women and sex even the so-called redpillers loves sex and can't do without it.So just shushhh it
Can women still do without men? I hate u whneva u comment on issues concernin sex & relationship. I dnt knw if u do it 4 d LIKES & SHARES. But deep inside me, I knw u r an opposite of who u r on dis plattform.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:54am On Oct 09, 2021
Na only you understand wetin you write,na agbo I wan sell
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Promzy99: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
I am still trying to see the sense in this write up, they are some things that should better be left unsaid.. Smh
madam lemme ask u. Is it proper to demand 4 money from sex that solely involves d effort of two consenting male nd female adult? Is it right 4 d female folks to always claim dat they r d ones providing sex to us male? Answer!

4 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by bigjackass: 7:19am On Oct 09, 2021
Mtcheeeew. I support ladies who choose to demand money based on sex. When most guys of nowadays have a sexual relationship with a woman they believe they are taking advantage of her and will not hesitate to brag about how they are chopping her left and right. Especially when the relationship hits the rocks. Sharp girls demand money. That is their own bragging rights. Let everyone be mad together undecided

7 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by helinues: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2021
Na dumbo guys dey ask ladies for sex.

If you are having a new girl, keep your conversation off of sex or the lady visiting you and watch what would happen next

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by BlowYourMind: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2021
Only a fool pay a lady like a prostitute, only a prostitute collect money in exchange for sex either from husband or boyfriend

4 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2021
Promzy99:
Can women still do without men? I hate u whneva u comment on issues concernin sex & relationship. I dnt knw if u do it 4 d LIKES & SHARES. But deep inside me, I knw u r an opposite of who u r on dis plattform.
lol,just believe what your instinct tells you about me.Women can actually do without men and survive, it's a common Knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by UltimateStarman: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2021
sweetyme001:

you are blessed

4 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Promzy99: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol,just believe what your instinct tells you about me.Women can actually do without men and survive, it's a common Knowledge.
Not when it has to do with sex nd relationship. God created ADAM & EVE not ADAM & STEVE. Iya! U sabi pass God?
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Starz825(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
So as feminists too..
Dem dey fuccckkk anything
But come online to rant and channel their frustrations and anger on innocent male Nigerians.... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2021
Promzy99:
Not when it has to do with sex nd relationship. God created ADAM & EVE not ADAM & STEVE. Iya! U sabi pass God?
You want to put me on the line abi,please ooo.Well agreed we both need each other but men need women most.OK can you stay without sex as a man?but several women can cope without sex
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by ray501(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Yes truly men shouldn't know true woman nature.
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Promzy99: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
You want to put me on the line abi,please ooo.Well agreed we both need each other but men need women most.OK can you stay without sex as a man?but several women can cope without sex
I can nd november will make me a year I hv stayd without any form of intimacy. Its individual differences nt a matter of MALE or FEMALE. its just that nature has made it that MEN will always make d first move to approach u FEMALEs. We both enjoy it 2geda. E sweet me nd e sweet u too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2021
Promzy99:
I can nd november will make me a year I hv stayd without any form of intimacy. Its individual differences nt a matter of MALE or FEMALE. its just that nature has made it that MEN will always make d first move to approach u FEMALEs. We both enjoy it 2geda. E sweet me nd e sweet u too!
lol but e sweet you pass
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Promzy99: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol but e sweet you pass
Liar! Na u go still moan pass. Na u go still scream harder harder pass. U won't make heaven if u continue like dis.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by JerrieBoss: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2021
Like Seriously.
I have two answers for the write up.
1. Your write up is not totally wrong, most ladies are using their vagina as a tool for money making, and believing that they are not the same as prostitutes. Been in a relationship with a guy you love and trapping him with sex for money is wrong.
2. Some guys are too stingy with money unless the girl threatens no money no sex before they oblige.
NB: My first answer, the girl is in the relationship for money. Second answer, the girl is in love but not being taken care of by the guy.
In a nutshell most guys are guilty of my no 2 answer because they want to eat their cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2021
Promzy99:
Liar! Na u go still moan pass. Na u go still scream harder harder pass. U won't make heaven if u continue like dis.
lol scream+moan=pain we are just enduring it
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Promzy99: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol scream+moan=pain we are just enduring it
Endurance go kill u Iya! I jst confirm say u be badt girl.
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2021
Promzy99:
Endurance go kill u Iya! I jst confirm say u be badt girl.
kikikiki e go shock you say I no sabi anything
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Promzy99: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
kikikiki e go shock you say I no sabi anything
Arrghh! Even devil self don shock. out of d abundance of d heart d mouth speaketh.
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2021
Promzy99:
Arrghh! Even devil self don shock. out of d abundance of d heart d mouth speaketh.
Follow my mouth and you'll be led astray lol

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by TPound(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
sweetyme001:

I've heard you ooo...

But wait fes....

Which dictionary did you get this definition?

Oxford or ABA Dictionary
Re: Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies by dhiqson(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Promzy99:

As much as hate is a strong word, you've a point fam
Lately I've been observing her comments
And seems the likes are getting to her
It's either she talks off or extreme
My own be say e com be say na from same place we com from judging by that "EGBE" THINGY

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before / Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? / What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.