Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,880 members, 7,810,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee (36146 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2017
Jiang:

lol, if i had a million dollars, i will gladly dash you half just for this awesome comment of yours
Aww thank you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by 49cents(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2017
which is preferrable?

Being neat, hardworking and saving your body and mind for your spouse, No STD n STI, no abortion memories?

OR

Being neat, hardworking and have slept with like 50 people before marrying your spouse who MUST be better than the 50 flings , one night stands than your spouse whom you will raise a family with?

Before this confused generation came to be, virginity was a "normal" thing, it was a given....then a person could be lazy or slow but should there be any issue In their Marraige it wasn't because they were virgins or not!!!

Deliberate Virginity in itself takes determination, self control and discipline and people who practice these virtues don't go empty handed cmon

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by nwanyanwu(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2017
Maychang:
I totally agree with all points discussed in this write up.

[color=#990000][/color]
It's because you are not a virgin. Eeya I sympathise with you.
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Jammiiee(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2017
All u said made sense till u said this

corpersforum:

REMAIN A VIRGIN FOR PREMARITAL SEX CARRIES ONLY RISK AND REGRETS

Only shows you were hating all along and this at bolded as flawed whatever good u've written. I wonder why u're beefing them virgins. Chai! Women ehn sad

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2017
bjt:
Are you trying to discourage the virgin crew or what?
maybe the guy was cheated by a so-called virgin
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2017
if you research well, its a woman wrote this piece of crap, just because you gave open your legs for men doesn't mean our cool virgins shouldn't preserve themselves for their husbands na, to all the virgins in the house pls dont mind them na jealousy dey worry dem, virgins are the best to get married to.

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Jammiiee(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2017
And how many of them think so angry hmm
corpersforum:

No.... but they should stop thinking its all ones need to to get a good home
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2017
corpersforum:

No.... but they should stop thinking its all ones need to to get a good home
in other words you are not a virgin that's why you can't appreciate been a virgin
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2017
bjt:

forget about her jare,na useless girl, she just wanna build immorality in our society
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2017
Young03:
Who is a virgin?
Well, i never meet virgins before, all i keep meeting are oloshos
like my stewpid gf
you can't meet virgin na cos you don't thread the path of righteousness
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:
And one virgin that was married into the family sweeps the house once in 2weeks, hunger will vanish if you enter the kitchen for food, washes clothes with basin in the bedroom....mtcheeeew undecided

we still love it that way.

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2017
LethargiQue:
Virginity is overrated..

because it is the best!!
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Jammiiee(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2017
don't mind that girl, she was making a point till she said " be a PREMARITAL virgin at ur own risk blah blah " what rubbish... so every woman must be a non-virgin before marriage. ? sad angry

It's quite pathetic. I perceive she has had one or two virgins around her that made her feel insecured. Can u imagine such a statement, meanwhile she made some points though. But that single line showed clearly where she's coming frm. Trash angry
CaroLyner:
Being a Non virgin doesn't guarantee all that either

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2017
Timoodi:
I hope you guys are not discouraging virgin?

Op lost her virginity to a devilish guy who treated her like olosho. Now e dey pain am
yeye dey smell
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
You should not have used Virginity as your topic. it's absurd .

virginity is the best gift a girl can give to her husband, men all over the world love and cherish virgins, so make e no pain you my sister.
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by midehi2(f): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2017
sulesadat:

we still love it that way.
then, may you marry such a wife. Amen
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2017
sulesadat:

virginity is the best gift a girl can give to her husband, men all over the world love and cherish virgins, so make e no pain you my sister.

The op is the one against Virginity not I
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Jammiiee(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2017
U av a point.

To all virgins out there, truth be told, your virginity is not enough to make a good home but don't be fooled by threads like this, every single and sane guy out there prefers a good cultured virgin to a good cultured non-virgin 1000 times over and over so think twice before opening your legs for Onyedikas and Dicksons .

Except we guys don't want to tell u the truth, leaving 100 guys with an option to choose between 2 ladies of good character and wifey attribute, one a virgin and the other a non-virgin. I can bet that 98 guys will choose the virgin. So don't be fooled by these trite and banal platitudes by non-virgins to make you feel unsafe.

It's a thing of pride for your husband to meet you as a virgin.

But it's not to say if you've lost your virginity you're valueless, NO
Infact some lost theirs traumatically due to rape and what have you. While some gave it out gladly, but in all every woman should build her character and other values because, left with another option of 100 guys choosing between a well cultured non-virgin and an ill-mannered virgin, 98 guys will choose the former without blinking twice angry

ShawttySoFyne:
What non_virgins say to make themselves feel better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by midehi2(f): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2017
oksmart1992:
so what point r u trying to make naw? I guess u r just a bitter soul hating on the lady who held herself from defilement till she got married. SHAME ON U.
I didn't say been a virgin is bad, my mind reflected back to a man who is regretting cos he left his girlfriend and married a virgin girl from his church (vision they called it) he is regretting badly cos really the woman is nothing to write home about...it can be applicable to a non virgin too, but i just remembered my bros when i saw the thread "virgin

@ d bolded, only fish brain reply with such, grow up kid tongue
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by midehi2(f): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2017
tomdon:

So all these happen because she married as a virgin??
Is it virginity that confers all these characteristics on her??
Even you yourself, were you not once a virgin before you chose to become and ashewo??
Ashewo!!!
all I know was 'she was said to be the best, good girl with virginity, but only to disappoint the home

@ d bolded, i think that should be for your mother and sisters tongue
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2017
Very correct but neither does not being a virgin guarantees those things. It's wrong for virginity to be overrated. One certainly needs more besides it alone. However virginity testifies of the fact that one has unflinching determination and discipline. Also,there is a special bond one shares with whomever one loses his or her virginity with. Words can't describe how amazing it is when it occurs between a husband and a wife.

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Jammiiee(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2017
U're a bae wink u've said it all
Raincolour:
Op, go and sleep. Virginity is far better after all said and done. The only thing is that virgins shouldn't exhibit pride like it was by their own doing. Its just God. To marry as a virgin or having a very low body count really helps your spouse to trust you more. So many positives are attached too. But of course, character and other virtues/skills are needed to keep that marriage. Most sensible ladies ought to know this already.
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Jammiiee(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2017
Bro, tnx! Only u saw that statement that flawed her beautiful write up. I had no option to discard the useless info fueled by a great deal of hatrrd angry
davidif:

I tire o. This looked like a good write up until the end when it looked like the person who wrote it was a bitter person who lost theirs and they are angry at those who kept theirs. What a way to ruin what would have been a good write up.

2 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by upuphim(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
Being a Non virgin doesn't guarantee all that either
Seconded
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by MasterJayJay: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2017
Shelia25:
Very correct but neither does not being a virgin guarantees those things. It's wrong for virginity to be overrated. One certainly needs more besides it alone. However virginity testifies of the fact that one has unflinching determination and discipline. Also,there is a special bond one shares with whomever one loses his or her virginity with. Words can't describe how amazing it is when it occurs between a husband and a wife.
You got married as a virgin?
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Ar u a virgin urself
Don't ask me stupid questions that have nothing to do with this hate-article.
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2017
Localamos:

The writer is actually in support of virginity! But he's advocating for something more - purity of heart.

If you are a virgin, be pure of heart. If you are no longer a virgin, be pure of heart. More than the state of your hymen, God is more interested in the state of your heart.

That is my take on this write up.
"The best way to destroy what you're trying to say is with the wrong attitude"

I didn't miss the bitterness/attack in her write-up.

To virgins ladies out there, we love you and respect you, may your sense of self worth and self respect not be tarnished.

Amen...
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Jammiiee(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2017
Lol u no need talk dt one, guys for virginity is good buh sincerely sounds awkward lol cheesy grin cheesy

No wonder God didn't seal our dickk. I guess he knew wassup grin
TimmyPapa:

U are wrong although am Nat a virgin oo
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by keneharry: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2017
corpersforum:
Getting married as a Virgin has been laced with so many lies and fictions. Unfortunately many bought into these lies and became confused when things are not working as they ought for them.

1. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE SEXUALLY PURE.
The bible talk of purity of the body, the soul and the spirit , the body can be touched without tell tale marks, the soul can be so corrupted with evil imagination and the spirit not connected to God. Sexual purity goes beyond an intact hymen...what about the hymen of your mind?

2. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOUR MARRIAGE WILL LAST
The longevity of a marriage is a function of many things that your virginity has no say about. Death, Divorce, Diseases, Disorder, Even the character of your spouse and yours has a say in how long your marriage will be.

3. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOU WON'T BE BARREN
fruitfulness is a fuction of you and your spouse reproductive capacities and even beyond that, barrenness has many root causes that goes beyond the couple's control.

4. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOUR HUSBAND WON'T CHEAT ON YOU
If a man is not disciplined, he will cheat on you regardless of your virginity status before marriage. Your virginity can't correct covetousness and lust in a man's life.

5. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOUR HUSBAND WILL LOVE YOU.
It takes more than your virginity to be loved, you have your own part to play and he has his. Besides, if a man is not trained or working on loving you, your virginity won't help out. A Man will love you if he choose to and the basis on which he makes that choice is beyond the fact that he met you as a Virgin.

6. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN GOD WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS IN MARRIAGE
God answers our prayers on the basis of his goodness not ours. Your virginity is not a bargaining chip before God, he answers prayers according to his will not according to your virginity.

7. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL HAVE PEACE IN YOUR HOME
Peace in your home is a function of how you and your husband choose to respond and resolve conflict, it's a function of how much you and your spouse want the prince of peace to reign. It's a fuction of your triumph over the spirit of strife or the devil over your home.

8. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL GIVE BIRTH TO GODLY CHILDREN
godly children are a product of training, discipline, prayers, hardwork and God's favour. Your children can't be godly just because you as their father or mother is got married as a Virgin. Your lifestyle in marriage is as an important factor in determining the kind of kids you will raise. Besides, many good people are raised by parents who are not virgin when they got married.

9. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY ATTRACTS GOD FAVOUR
God's favour is recieved on the basis of his goodness, our preparation ànd wisdom. It has nothing to with wether we are Virgin or not when we got married. Mary was not the only pure Virgin in Israel at her time but God decided to choose her, Rahab was a prostitute with a well known office yet she was in Jesus' genealogy, so it is on the basis of his sovereignty

10. As much as I canvass for sexual purity among young people, I cannot but mention the fact that God loves those who are not virgin, he wants them to live their lives according to his Dictate and he loves them just as if they have never lost their virginity.
He is not pleased with those who look down on them for by so doing they make themselves righteous by their own doing.

BY ALL MEANS ABSTAIN FROM SEXUAL SIN

DEVELOP YOUR CHARACTER OR ELSE YOUR VIRGINITY WON'T COUNT FOR ANYTHING TANGIBLE.

REMAIN A VIRGIN FOR PREMARITAL SEX CARRIES ONLY RISK AND REGRETS

STOP RUBBING YOUR VIRGINITY ON OUR FACE.....there are other virtues a man and woman must have, have them and don't be foolish to think being a virgin is all that God wants from you, he wants you to surrender all your being to him let him have a say on your life.

Don't be like the foolish virgins be a wise one that has the EXTRA OIL (something beyond the virginity)

[Source: http://www.corpersforum.com/sexuality/what-getting-married-as-a-virgin-does-not-guarantee/]

Pointles..guess yhu said said this trash cause yhu ain't a virgin
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by bjt(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2017
Localamos:

I'm sorry for the outburst. It's just that the article is straight forward and deductions could easily have been made from it.

In the spirit of seeking genuine understanding, I hereby tender my apology.

Accepted grin grin
Nobody burst now. We interpret what we read differently wink
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by tealaw(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2017
I dey look fir virgin to take do ritual.
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by preccy69(f): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2017
bjt:

I wonder oo,plus 6&9 r sooooooooo wrong, God always has a reward for each of HIs words u obey,so op pls next tym don't smoke bfor u post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser / Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.