Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee (36150 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Interesting15: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
corpersforum:

Most virgin believe other sins are right in as much as they remain a virgin

From all indications, you are not a virgin abi grin grin

#Team Virgin

5 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nomipmex(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Can I spot a virgin above 23yrs
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Interesting15: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
sseunhayor:
personally I don't want a virgin, I feel they r naïve, with no experience.... Although I no want bore hole or well wey dem dig on top olumo rock.... cool

This mentality is a funny one.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by farem: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
corpersforum:
Getting married as a Virgin has been laced with so many lies and fictions. Unfortunately many bought into these lies and became confused when things are not working as they ought for them.

1. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE SEXUALLY PURE.
The bible talk of purity of the body, the soul and the spirit , the body can be touched without tell tale marks, the soul can be so corrupted with evil imagination and the spirit not connected to God. Sexual purity goes beyond an intact hymen...what about the hymen of your mind?

6. [b]GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN GOD WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS IN

[Source: http://www.corpersforum.com/sexuality/what-getting-married-as-a-virgin-does-not-guarantee/]

I don't know what to say to this your epistle. The only thing you have succeeded to do hi to set those who already on the downward slope of immorality to continue still

-You have pour a tanker of water on each of those who have decided to remain chaste till that special day.
-You have made those who, before now were sorrowful and remorseful for casting their pearl to the pig before the Time to be thinking ...'After all, it wasn't that bad as I thought', 'kini big deal?'.
While you may be thinking you have passed a deep word of advice, the wisdom, natural and spiritual, was evidently lacking because of the mixed audience.
This is not a kind of piece one jostle to throw out just because it might make a front page.
Damage control? Go pray!

5 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gshegg:
Omo this guy dey vex oo,
abeg if someone's account is banned, how would you know?
I'm unable to comment on politics thread.

Maybe non virgins here will help us out
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Noblewhiz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Virgin or non Virgin.. I don't care angry
As far as there is that pot hole .... grin
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by adegeye38(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
getting married a virgin as a Christian, might not gurantee somethings, but God's mercy will be in the marriage and the fact still remains that

5 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Raincolour(f): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Op, go and sleep. Virginity is far better after all said and done. The only thing is that virgins shouldn't exhibit pride like it was by their own doing. Its just God. To marry as a virgin or having a very low body count really helps your spouse to trust you more. So many positives are attached too. But of course, character and other virtues/skills are needed to keep that marriage. Most sensible ladies ought to know this already.

6 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by mployer(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
adegeye38:
getting married a virgin as a Christian, might not gurantee somethings, but God's mercy will be in the marriage and the fact still remains that
And who told you that is the criteria for God's mercy in marriage?

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by VirginFinder: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
corpersforum:
Getting married as a Virgin has been laced with so many lies and fictions. Unfortunately many bought into these lies and became confused when things are not working as they ought for them.

The bible talk of purity of the body, the soul and the spirit , the body can be touched without tell tale marks, the soul can be so corrupted with evil imagination and the spirit not connected to God. Sexual purity goes beyond an intact hymen...what about the hymen of your mind?

2. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOUR MARRIAGE WILL LAST
The longevity of a marriage is a function of many things that your virginity has no say about. Death, Divorce, Diseases, Disorder, Even the character of your spouse and yours has a say in how long your marriage will be.

3. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOU WON'T BE BARREN
fruitfulness is a fuction of you and your spouse reproductive capacities and even beyond that, barrenness has many root causes that goes beyond the couple's control.

4. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOUR HUSBAND WON'T CHEAT ON YOU
If a man is not disciplined, he will cheat on you regardless of your virginity status before marriage. Your virginity can't correct covetousness and lust in a man's life.

5. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOUR HUSBAND WILL LOVE YOU.
It takes more than your virginity to be loved, you have your own part to play and he has his. Besides, if a man is not trained or working on loving you, your virginity won't help out. A Man will love you if he choose to and the basis on which he makes that choice is beyond the fact that he met you as a Virgin.

6. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN GOD WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS IN MARRIAGE
God answers our prayers on the basis of his goodness not ours. Your virginity is not a bargaining chip before God, he answers prayers according to his will not according to your virginity.

7. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL HAVE PEACE IN YOUR HOME
Peace in your home is a function of how you and your husband choose to respond and resolve conflict, it's a function of how much you and your spouse want the prince of peace to reign. It's a fuction of your triumph over the spirit of strife or the devil over your home.

8. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL GIVE BIRTH TO GODLY CHILDREN
godly children are a product of training, discipline, prayers, hardwork and God's favour. Your children can't be godly just because you as their father or mother is got married as a Virgin. Your lifestyle in marriage is as an important factor in determining the kind of kids you will raise. Besides, many good people are raised by parents who are not virgin when they got married.

9. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY ATTRACTS GOD FAVOUR
God's favour is recieved on the basis of his goodness, our preparation ànd wisdom. It has nothing to with wether we are Virgin or not when we got married. Mary was not the only pure Virgin in Israel at her time but God decided to choose her, Rahab was a prostitute with a well known office yet she was in Jesus' genealogy, so it is on the basis of his sovereignty

10. As much as I canvass for sexual purity among young people, I cannot but mention the fact that God loves those who are not virgin, he wants them to live their lives according to his Dictate and he loves them just as if they have never lost their virginity.
He is not pleased with those who look down on them for by so doing they make themselves righteous by their own doing.

BY ALL MEANS ABSTAIN FROM SEXUAL SIN

DEVELOP YOUR CHARACTER OR ELSE YOUR VIRGINITY WON'T COUNT FOR ANYTHING TANGIBLE.

REMAIN A VIRGIN FOR PREMARITAL SEX CARRIES ONLY RISK AND REGRETS

STOP RUBBING YOUR VIRGINITY ON OUR FACE.....there are other virtues a man and woman must have, have them and don't be foolish to think being a virgin is all that God wants from you, he wants you to surrender all your being to him let him have a say on your life.

Don't be like the foolish virgins be a wise one that has the EXTRA OIL (something beyond the virginity)

[Source: http://www.corpersforum.com/sexuality/what-getting-married-as-a-virgin-does-not-guarantee/]

Useless post!
Virginity is a virtue that should never be downplayed.And virgins deserve and have the right to flaunt it!

My relations who married as virgins are doing great against all odds.

Virgins (female) will always be precious to, honoured,respected and desired by the larger percentage of the opposite sex and their famiies forever.

Your post cant change that!!

7 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by BaesDiary: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
The stories people write to tarnish good things.....

Op, tell us the truth..... u actually wish you are still a V.....

Dear ladies, if u are still keeping yourself, please keep it up, don't be discouraged!

6 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by davidstrong: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
@ Op

The thing is, if you truly believed everything you wrote in this article, you won't have spent the time and energy to put it together. The fact that a person is a non-virgin doesn't make them any less than a virgin, both are equal in God's eyes BUT.... VIRGINITY remains a virtue and worthy of commendation! This piece only serves as a consolation to non-virgins which shouldn't be necessary. Move on...No need for comparison

6 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by figgy: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Haters...

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
op, You make sense

3 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by tomdon(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
midehi2:
And one virgin that was married into the family sweeps the house once in 2weeks, hunger will vanish if you enter the kitchen for food, washes clothes with basin in the bedroom....mtcheeeew undecided

So all these happen because she married as a virgin??
Is it virginity that confers all these characteristics on her??
Even you yourself, were you not once a virgin before you chose to become and ashewo??
Ashewo!!!

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Gome23: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
In all this the best is always to be married a VIRGIN........simple
#inofitshout

2 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by adegeye38(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
mployer:

And who told you that is the criteria for God's mercy in marriage?
I neva said its a criteria, but if you are a CHRISTIAN and you dont defile yourselves b4 marriage, you the marriage will recieve some amount of God's blessings wen troubles come

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Philinho(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
no matter how you twist d grammar ,VIRGINS are nightly respected that you....

2 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Useless Post!

3 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Humility017(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
corpersforum:

No.... but they should stop thinking its all ones need to to get a good home

being a virgin shows discipline and self control
stop discouraging peeps keeping themselves sexually pure. even the Bible attest that it is the will of God we abstain from sexual immorality 1 Thess 4:3

5 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
When a woman mature, she should start having sex or what ? Majority of our girl would celebrate this crappie you wrote.

This generation is finished.
To you virgin girl shouldn't be anything extraordinary, poor you.
Any woman who get married as a virgin always have total respect, expecially the man, he will be proud of it in the midst of his fellow men

7 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Humility017(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
emmachukwu99:
Useless Post!

God bless you brother.....
blind folks are not those who once made a mistake and as such don't want others thread same path but those who made mistakes, they know it and wanna mislead others live same miserable life they're devilish as well

because the devil has vowed he never perish alone likewise these folks don't wanna perish alone

5 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Frankies(m): 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
OP,

what ever your intention is.

OP na you sabi.

8 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by benji93: 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
corpersforum:

The longevity of a marriage is a function of many things that your virginity has no say about. Death, Divorce, Diseases, Disorder, Even the character of your spouse and yours has a say in how long your marriage will be.

fruitfulness is a fuction of you and your spouse reproductive capacities and even beyond that, barrenness has many root causes that goes beyond the couple's control.

If a man is not disciplined, he will cheat on you regardless of your virginity status before marriage. Your virginity can't correct covetousness and lust in a man's life.

It takes more than your virginity to be loved, you have your own part to play and he has his. Besides, if a man is not trained or working on loving you, your virginity won't help out. A Man will love you if he choose to and the basis on which he makes that choice is beyond the fact that he met you as a Virgin.

6. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT MEAN GOD WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS IN MARRIAGE
God answers our prayers on the basis of his goodness not ours. Your virginity is not a bargaining chip before God, he answers prayers according to his will not according to your virginity.

Peace in your home is a function of how you and your husband choose to respond and resolve conflict, it's a function of how much you and your spouse want the prince of peace to reign. It's a fuction of your triumph over the spirit of strife or the devil over your home.

8. GETTING MARRIED AS A VIRGIN DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL GIVE BIRTH TO GODLY CHILDREN
godly children are a product of training, discipline, prayers, hardwork and God's favour. Your children can't be godly just because you as their father or mother is got married as a Virgin. Your lifestyle in marriage is as an important factor in determining the kind of kids you will raise. Besides, many good people are raised by parents who are not virgin when they got married.

God's favour is recieved on the basis of his goodness, our preparation ànd wisdom. It has nothing to with wether we are Virgin or not when we got married. Mary was not the only pure Virgin in Israel at her time but God decided to choose her, Rahab was a prostitute with a well known office yet she was in Jesus' genealogy, so it is on the basis of his sovereignty

10. As much as I canvass for sexual purity among young people, I cannot but mention the fact that God loves those who are not virgin, he wants them to live their lives according to his Dictate and he loves them just as if they have never lost their virginity.
He is not pleased with those who look down on them for by so doing they make themselves righteous by their own doing.

DEVELOP YOUR CHARACTER OR ELSE YOUR VIRGINITY WON'T COUNT FOR ANYTHING TANGIBLE.

STOP RUBBING YOUR VIRGINITY ON OUR FACE.....there are other virtues a man and woman must have, have them and don't be foolish to think being a virgin is all that God wants from you, he wants you to surrender all your being to him let him have a say on your life.

Don't be like the foolish virgins be a wise one that has the EXTRA OIL (something beyond the virginity)

So what is the purpose of your post,how does this contribute to progress or involve us in educative discussions.Talk about issues that matter or engage yourself in profitable ventures.I am surprised someone will even conceive, write and post such a discourse.

4 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by oksmart1992(m): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
midehi2:
And one virgin that was married into the family sweeps the house once in 2weeks, hunger will vanish if you enter the kitchen for food, washes clothes with basin in the bedroom....mtcheeeew undecided
so what point r u trying to make naw? I guess u r just a bitter soul hating on the lady who held herself from defilement till she got married. SHAME ON U.

5 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by geronimoedeh1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
I don't fancy virgins for this simple reason
most of them wen disvirgind always wanna explore....
A girl that have been bashed and disappointed by niggas are more likely to settle down because they have seen it all so it doesn't trip them that much anymore and they usually value that man dat finally took them in.
A virgin wen disvirgind always think shex missing something... wanna test others..
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Frankies:
OP,

what ever your intention is.

I AM VERY PROUD MARRYING MY WIFE A VIRGIN AND WE ARE ENJOYING ALL YOU DID NOT GUARANTEE IN YOUR WRITE-UP.

Besides,due to her virginity ,I will never feel relaxed cheating on her.

So OP na you sabi.
Good. I've a friend (not me o) who's now single whose bf cheated on her throughout their relationship. She was a virgin, still is, from what she says. A man who wants to cheat's going to cheat even if he met his wife a virgin but you, it's great your wife's virginity's going to prevent you from cheating on her.

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by millionboi(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
No how what the OP says, I'm definitely going to keep my virginity for my wife

Nobody should quote me cheesy

Jokes apart, I will always agree with the truth no matter how ugly it is.. You can bash the OP and call her names, you can say this write-up makes no sense but she said the bitter truth which many will find offensive
too much Bleep don enter ur head.

Op weh u see say life done tire her.

see d kind make upon weh she dey apply to reduce d injury weh guys don give her Toto....na she u support.

Guy virginity is a virtue jor.

3 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
corpersforum:

someone who has lost sumthing precious is now looking for others to deceive

2 Likes

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by PrickGetSize(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nairaland association of fvck and pay chicks will so love this thread.

Why not allow the virgins to save their hymen till marriage? Abi is it your virginity?

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

[sub][/sub]
sseunhayor:
personally I don't want a virgin, I feel they r naïve, with no experience.... Although I no want bore hole or well wey dem dig on top olumo rock.... cool
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Frankies(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
VirginFinder:

Useless post!
Virginity is a virtue that should never be downplayed.And virgins deserve and have the right to flaunt it!

My relations who married as virgins are doing great against all odds.

Virgins (female) will always be precious to, honoured,respected and desired by the larger percentage of the opposite sex and their famiies forever.

Your post cant change that!!

OP is just trying to console herself .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) / I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.