Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) (15965 Views)

Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

That's just creepy. WTH. I'm surprised the cinema is not mentioned wink
that one has become way too common babe.. So I thought we needed something different this time... The one in the picture attached to the post was had in a car back seat... Lovely grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahhaah...im juz telling the OP where's d weird places he can fvck & not these places he enumerated tongue
those u mentioned are pretty common babe... Don't u think so?
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
that one has become way too common babe.. So I thought we needed something different this time... The one in the picture attached to the post was had in a car back seat... Lovely grin

Lol, go you!
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by KennyID17(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Now u dey cry? tongue

I begged u many times lemme slide it on yo DM but u playing hard to get grin grin grin

Hahaahhahaa....

cry cry cry cry embarassed
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, go you!
i guess your ass is as big as that babe... Or even 2wice as big as that.. Right? wink
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
i guess your ass is as big as that babe... Or even 2wice as big as that.. Right? wink

Hers is 100x bigger embarassed
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Hers is 100x bigger embarassed
shocked shocked are u damn serious? You mean you're the slim type?
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by midehi2(f): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nothing sweet like quicky in a kitchen, on top strong table, don't pull the pant, just shift am, choi! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
shocked shocked are u damn serious? You mean you're the slim type?

Medium but petite.
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
lets try it out babe... Together, Plssss? grin

Which one the mortuary or the empty grave ?

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Which one the mortuary or the empty grave ?
empty grave ooo... "At least" it's empty... You'll lay inside and I'll be on top... Place those legs on my shoulder and lemme do the rest...what do u think? grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Really? For having sex?

Lolllll yeah..they were detained for 24 hrs before being fined R2000 . Tuks students as usual wethu

1 Like

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Medium but petite.
with the big bossy typa boobs right? This can't be wrong... smiley
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
empty grave ooo... "At least" it's empty... You'll lay inside and I'll be on top... Place those legs on my shoulder and lemme do the rest...what do u think? grin

Hahahaha do you know how to dig a grave ? Coz I will rate you there first tongue
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Lolllll yeah..they were detained for 24 hrs before being fined R2000 . Tuks students as usual wethu

Lol, the fine is more like a brick on the head than a slap on the wrist. That's too much but I guess it's serious business to them, the police.
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha do you know how to dig a grave ? Coz I will rate you there first tongue
that will kill the mood... We should rather have this in a more convenient place to have it...
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by NemzySeries(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
based on konji & sexual tension it can happen anywhere @ anytime but i wunt 4get march 2nd week wen babe's mum caught me on her daughter....i ran naked wit used cd for hand......currently on 4weeks sabbatical leave
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
with the big bossy typa boobs right? This can't be wrong... smiley

lipsrsealed
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, the fine is more like a brick on the head than a slap on the wrist. That's too much but I guess it's serious business to them, the police.

Ja it was a bit too much but I guess they wanted to send a strong message coz this has been happening for quite sometime especially in Hatfield and now Menlyn mall

1 Like

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

lipsrsealed
i can't be wrong on this one... Babe we need to collabo
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
that will kill the mood... We should rather have this in a more convenient place to have it...

If it's anywhere besides the grave I will end up like

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

If it's anywhere besides the grave I will end up like
lets go make a tent in the woods (a safe area) and Bleep our brains out like we're virgins grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Bashnigga(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Oval office grin grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
lets go make a tent in the woods (a safe area) and Bleep our brains out like we're virgins grin

Nahh I think we should get into one of these and see what happens tongue lol

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by HARDDON: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:

|jumps into the lagoon|¶

****Holds her legs, just as she leaps off into d lagoon***

Ok Babes, chill let me tell u all d truth... ayam a semi Virgin. i hv only rubbed the tip on top of the juicy cleff twice. N it felt sweetly strange . She wudnt let me be afta that wink

#i cannot come n write police report for been responsible for your lil fine bones taking a long flight witout wings# angry
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Loyalblak007(f): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
HARDDON:

****Holds her legs, just as she leaps off into d lagoon***

Ok Babes, chill let me tell u all d truth... ayam a semi Virgin. i hv only rubbed the tip on top of the juicy cleff twice. N it felt sweetly strange . She wudnt let me be afta that wink

#i cannot come n write police report for been responsible for suicide.#

in fact i think am a virgin too

lmao
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by HARDDON: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:

in fact i think am a virgin too

lmao

shocked shocked shocked shocked

You that have been doing sexy things in d romantic shawer filled with juicy passionate soap? shocked shocked lipsrsealed

If you are trying to ask me out, come out straight jor. wink

Virgin my long fat d1ck! angry
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Nahh I think we should get into one of these and see what happens tongue lol
lol...i wont be able to handle you the way I want babe.. Can't enjoy sex in that, a tent would be better, where I can grind on that clit slowly up and down, finger fuxk and kiss u same time, have u on top, facing me with that butt, I can't eat your pussy properly in that ball-like bubble.... tongue
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Loyalblak007(f): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
HARDDON:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

You that have been doing sexy things in d romantic shawer filled with juicy passionate soap? shocked shocked lipsrsealed

If you are trying to ask me out, come out straight jor. wink

Virgin my long fat d1ck! angry

hahahahahahaah!

are you insinuating am lying?

or

you don't just trust me?
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by HARDDON: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:

hahahahahahaah!

are you insinuating am lying?
or
you don't just trust me?

"He doesn't get rough while we're in the shower.."
D above is my grandmomma's statement. Aint it? cool

Trust is a very passionate word. It flows underneth d sexy shawer . Why wudnt i trust ur juicy to flow? wink kiss
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Loyalblak007(f): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
HARDDON:

"He doesn't get rough while we're in the shower.."
D above is my grandmomma's statement. Aint it? cool

Trust is a very passionate word. It flows underneth d sexy shawer . Why wudnt i trust ur juicy to flow? wink kiss

lol

"he doesn't get rough while he's bathing me in the shower"
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...i wont be able to handle you the way I want babe.. Can't enjoy sex in that, a tent would be better, where I can grind on that clit slowly up and down, finger fuxk and kiss u same time, have u on top, facing me with that butt, I can't eat your pussy properly in that ball-like bubble.... tongue

tongue tell me where and when , and I guess......i

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / Is It Really Wrong To Have Sex With A Girl Under 18 Years Of Age (PHOTOS) / Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.