Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) (15959 Views)

Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
ikp120:
I noticed that. grin grin grin grin grin Really funny mehn grin grin grin grin grin LWKM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeaaaah...some men eehn have NO originality...they thought all (f) monikers here have a kondolodo on their forehead angry
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
1. IN THE SHOWER OR BATHTUB: 82%
Wanna try? Take turns lathering each other up and teasing yourselves into a frenzy before going all the way. Have two, warm fluffy towels handy — or one big one that you can wrap yourselves in — to keep the comfy after-sex buzz going.

2. IN A CAR: 80%
Wanna try? People often think the backseat is best for car sex. But there's not much leg room. Recline the passenger seat instead and try a girl-on-top position. (I love this one) grin

3. IN YOUR CHILDHOOD BEDROOM: 65%
Wanna try? If your parents are in the next room, keep quiet with a sex position that is still ultra-pleasurable but won't shake the headboards. Try Soft Rock or Wow-Him Powwow, in which you are gently rocking instead of thrusting.

4. IN THE POOL OR A BODY OF WATER: 54%
Wanna try? Ironically, water sex can actually dry up your natural lubrication. Use a silicone-based lube (which is waterproof) and then try out Cosmo's Aqua Kama Sutra positions, like Tawdry Tube.

5. IN THE WOODS: 49%
Wanna try? Your two biggest risks are bugs and poison ivy. To fend off bugs, spray yourself with insect repellent beforehand…just not on your neck, breasts, or anywhere else your man may kiss or lick. As for poison ivy, remember: If there are leaves of three, let it be.

6. ON THE KITCHEN TABLE: 48%
Wanna try? That spatula isn't just for flippin' burgers. Swat your guy's ass with it to make this romp even more playful.

7. AT A PARK: 42%
Wanna try? I'll leave you to your own devices for this one. Just be courteous and wipe down the swing when you're done!

8. IN A TENT: 37%
Wanna try? Since you're screened in and the tent walls may be flimsy, I suggest you keep your sex positions simple. Try Saucy Spoons or Backup Boogie.

9. IN YOUR PARENTS' BEDROOM: 34%
Wanna try? Ladies, Ask your guy ahead of time to refrain from any phrases like "Who's your daddy?" That's just too close to home for this setting.

10. IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM: 29%
Wanna try? I recommend sitting on the washer instead of the dryer. When the spin cycle starts, let loose with your guy.

Have fun guys.. kiss

Someone once told me inside an open grave midnight tongue
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

that person didn't mean well...
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

That's just creepy. WTH. I'm surprised the cinema is not mentioned wink
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
angry

1. ROOFTOP wasn't there angry

2. VERANDA wasn't there too angry

3. AT THE BACK DOOR wasn't there either angry

4. PUBLIC TOILET as well angry

MODIFIED:
MOVIE THEATER ? angry

Abeeeg, where did u get the survey undecided

Interesting

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by igbalodehunter(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sex On Nairaland Tho!!!

Would Love To Have That
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by KennyID17(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Yeaaaah...some men eehn have NO originality...they thought all (f) monikers here have a kondolodo on their forehead angry

Weytin b kondolodo again ooo grin grin grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
KennyID17:

Weytin b kondolodo again ooo grin grin grin

grin

Hahahhaaha....i dunno too..u tell me..u speak pidgin jare... tongue
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Interesting

grin

Hahahhaah...im juz telling the OP where's d weird places he can fvck & not these places he enumerated tongue

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by KennyID17(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahhaaha....i dunno too..u tell me..u speak pidgin jare... tongue

2words can b gotten from that one word. One is kondo and d other is olodo.

Kondo is used to describe large and monstrous sticks, while olodo refers to a dullard.

So now u tell me, what does ur kondolodo mean? grin grin grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

That's just creepy. WTH. I'm surprised the cinema is not mentioned wink

Hahahaha i know , apparently the fear of possibly being buried alive got them going grin grin . Weird girl she is hence I stopped being related to her she scared me grin grin. Ja hey at the darkest corner cheesy
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
that person didn't mean well...

She actually did
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
KennyID17:

2words can b gotten from that one word. One is kondo and d other is olodo.

Kondo is used to describe large and monstrous sticks, while olodo refers to a dullard.

So now u tell me, what does ur kondolodo mean? grin grin grin

Hahahahhahahahaa...i made up tat one...juz like NUNU tongue

Thar cud be a dullard monstrous chocolatey d*** embarassed ?
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha i know , apparently the fear of possibly being buried alive got them going grin grin . Weird girl she is hence I stopped being related to her she scared me grin grin. Ja hey at the darkest corner cheesy

Like, I like odd things & all, but that would just freak me out. I'd think the guy must be psycho lol. But people's freak flags fly in different directions, I suppose.

Purrs @ dark corners of the cinema. Yee haw!
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by KennyID17(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahhahahahaa...i made up tat one...juz like NUNU tongue

Thar cud be a dullard monstrous chocolatey d*** embarassed ?

D nunu I know is/was a brand of powdered milk. Weytin ya own nunu mean ooo cheesy
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahhaah...im juz telling the OP where's d weird places he can fvck & not these places he enumerated tongue

Lol I see.

What about small spaces with little room to move like wardrobe? Pantry? Etc lollll
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Gebbson007(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
angry

1. ROOFTOP wasn't there angry

2. VERANDA wasn't there too angry

3. AT THE BACK DOOR wasn't there either angry

4. PUBLIC TOILET as well angry

MODIFIED:
MOVIE THEATER ? angry

Abeeeg, where did u get the survey undecided

Lemme add
On d stairs
In d dark Conner after carnival
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Like, I like odd things & all, but that would just freak me out. I'd think the guy must be psycho lol. But people's freak flags fly in different directions, I suppose.

Purrs @ dark corners of the cinema. Yee haw!

Hahahaha yeah I'd be worried the whole time losing focus . .thinking what he buries me what if he buries me loll. Hahaha yup that's the beauty of it all.

grin grin don't start going to Menlyn with that mindset cus two got arrested for it a few weeks back loll
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
KennyID17:

D nunu I know is/was a brand of powdered milk. Weytin ya own nunu mean ooo cheesy

Hahhahahah...who told u NUNU is a powered milk? undecided

Its a phat Pun@ni sha... embarassed same with HU_HA ..
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

She actually did
so u tried out sex at the morgue? shocked shocked

How many resounding earth-shaken slaps did u and the guy get? grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Lionessza(f): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
so u tried out sex at the morgue? shocked shocked

How many resounding earth-shaken slaps did u and the guy get? grin

Hahahaha wasn't me . I wouldn't know that wasn't there grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by KennyID17(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahhahahah...who told u NUNU is a powered milk? undecided

Its a phat Pun@ni sha... embarassed same with HU_HA ..

Wow cheesy

Am learning new words everyday, keep 'em coming cheesy grin wink
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
KennyID17:

Wow cheesy

Am learning new words everyday, keep 'em coming cheesy grin wink

grin

Ok...i guess i will need a professional fee for every new word i will teach u... wink

U know, there's no free in this world ooo...still im waiting for tat airtel card since yesteryears angry

So u can call me to comfam ? undecided
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha yeah I'd be worried the whole time losing focus . .thinking what he buries me what if he buries me loll. Hahaha yup that's the beauty of it all.

grin grin don't start going to Menlyn with that mindset cus two got arrested for it a few weeks back loll

LMAO. Really? For having sex?
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by KennyID17(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Ok...i guess i will need a professional fee for every new word i will teach u... wink

U know, there's no free in this world ooo...still im waiting for tat airtel card since yesteryears angry

So u can call me to comfam ?
undecided

I already sent d 5k card Nao, along with them medium sized chocolatey popsicles, d courier service didn't tell me it was gonna take 365 business days to get to u cry

Pls exercise patience my loff sad kiss
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wow, just remembered back in high school (talk about the mother of desecrations)....I had sex in Our principals office....
My bae and I were helping out in arranging the office, principal left us to go chat with other staffs...
Na so I start rough play with her, somehow, one thing led to another and I was viciously hitting my genitals against her ass....
Funniest aspect is when we constantly peep to check any intrusions....hahahah
Laitan, I swear if you're on nairaland and you're reading this pls forgive me....
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
KennyID17:

I already sent d 5k card Nao, along with them medium sized chocolatey popsicles, d courier service didn't tell me it was gonna take 365 business days to get to u cry

Pls exercise patience my loff sad kiss

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nawa....Werris lefulefu? cry

I need to tell him sumtin very urgent undecided
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by KennyID17(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nawa....Werris lefulefu? cry

I need to tell him sumtin very urgent undecided

Tell me cheesy cheesy

I shall relay ya message to him grin grin grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
KennyID17:

Tell me cheesy cheesy

I shall relay ya message to him grin grin grin

grin

Hahaahah...this mata is very confidential sha cheesy grin lefulefu if u read this..plz send me airtel first , 5k only then call me to comfam grin

I need to talk to u on whataspp tongue
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by KennyID17(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahaahah...this mata is very confidential sha cheesy grin lefulefu if read this..plz send me airtel first , 5k only then call me to comfam grin

I need to talk to u on whataspp tongue

cry cry cry embarassed
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha wasn't me . I wouldn't know that wasn't there grin
lets try it out babe... Together, Plssss? grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
KennyID17:

cry cry cry embarassed

Now u dey cry? tongue

I begged u many times lemme slide it on yo DM but u playing hard to get grin grin grin

Hahaahhahaa....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? / She Sat On My Lap For Some Minutes My Dick Charged.n She Asked Wat Is Dis / What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.