Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. (2015 Views)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by osile2012: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
I know alot of people will say character is the most important thing in love, i know that already. grin grin grin But the subject here today is which first catches your attention to a lady or a guy. Height or Complexion Which do you lay more emphases on ?
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin

I will choose height grin we ladies like tall men , arent we? grin

2 Likes

Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Yes we do!

2 Likes

Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Neither height nor colour.

I'm only interested in the size and quality of her front and back. wink kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Loyalblak007(f): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Height
i like my guys tall

2 Likes

Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by LethargiQue: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2017

I want a chick with a deep pussy
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by naijaboiy: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
I don't care about the height nor complexion. Just have a pretty face and a good looking ass.

That's it for me. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by jonaifame22(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
She should not be taller than me and she should be yellow
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Rukkydelta(f): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Yes we do

1 Like

Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yes we do

grin grin

#TeamTallMen

But i will let Sinz pass this one grin ( he got a thick thighs wink )
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I will choose height grin we ladies like tall men , arent don't we? grin

Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Israeljones(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
even girls with a protude tummy will come here and shout.. 'we like tall guys' **
pls who r yu deceiving?

3 Likes

Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by DreamChaser2000: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
I don't mind if she's shorty as long he got cute eyes, nice set of teeth and curvy
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by czarr(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Don't we? Would be better
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by SINZ: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin

#TeamTallMen

But i will let Si.nz pass this one grin ( he got a thick thighs wink )
Its not the only thing that's "thick" winkwink
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

Its not the only thing that's "thick" winkwink

Woooaaah shocked shocked

U mean therez some more i need to explore? shocked
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by osile2012: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Israeljones:
even girls with a protude tummy will come here and shout.. 'we like tall guys' **
pls who r yu deceiving?

Is like your not tall grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by SINZ: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Woooaaah shocked shocked
U mean therez some more i need to explore? shocked

Right under the hood is where you need to look wink
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
The height of the front wink
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Israeljones(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
osile2012:

Is like your not tall grin grin grin
i knew someone like you will bring out a myopic conclusion like this...
if your height is above that 6ft'2...then you have a case against me..
so in the mean time.. shift!

1 Like

Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Ginaz(f): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Height and broad shouldered. You short and don't come near me.
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

Right under the hood is where you need to look wink

grin grin grin

Abeeg, ooooh my lord geezuz where is this "under the hood" ? Take my hand and guide me to the right path for i dont wanna take a wrong turn this time grin cheesy
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by mick12017(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Well height matters alot to me.. I'm 6.6 so she gotta be around 5.8 to 6.2
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by jakeboss(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ginaz:
Height and broad shouldered. You short and don't come near me.
why did u talj like dis
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by mick12017(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Israeljones:
pls who r yu deceiving?

Lol smiley...
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Ginaz(f): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
jakeboss:
why did u talj like dis

Are you short? smiley
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by jakeboss(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ginaz:

Are you short? smiley
dont let me get mad at u
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Lionessza(f): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
osile2012:
I know alot of people will say character is the most important thing in love, i know that already. grin grin grin But the subject here today is which first catches your attention to a lady or a guy. Height or Complexion Which do you lay more emphases on ?

Since we are being superficial. Both height (taller ) and complexion ( not too dark ) matter lol
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Ginaz(f): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
jakeboss:
dont let me get mad at u

Don't worry, to be short is not a crime kiss
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by jakeboss(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ginaz:

Don't worry, to be short is not a crime kiss
is wat I have betwin my leg dat mata
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by SINZ: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Abeeg, ooooh my lord geezuz where is this "under the hood" ? Take my hand and guide me to the right path for i dont wanna take a wrong turn this time grin cheesy

The road to my schlong is wide and veiny gringrin
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Fernandowski(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
all these doesn't really matter

If I love you, I go for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Lady Comes Online And Says "I Love My Stretch Marks" (photos) / This Woman Allowed Her Best Friend Have Sex With Her Boyfriend - WATCH VIDEO / Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.