Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. (2016 Views)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Fernandowski(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Height
i like my guys tall
every girl does
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Fernandowski(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
mick12017:
Well height matters alot to me.. I'm 6.6 so she gotta be around 5.8 to 6.2
you are a giant bro

you play bball??
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Fernandowski(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ginaz:

Don't worry, to be short is not a crime kiss
hehehehehehehe
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by mick12017(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
you are a giant bro

you play bball??

I do and honestly I'm not that good at it.. And thanks... But theres a guy in my church he's taller than me grin
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

The road to my schlong is wide and veiny gringrin

shocked shocked shocked

Bumbae1 cumman down hia fast fast... cry cry see this omo ooo..abeg take a lead my Lady.. grin grin
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Fernandowski(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
mick12017:

I do and honestly I'm not that good at it.. And thanks... But theres a guy in my church he's taller than me grin
lolzzz

it happens..... I am 6'9 tall but kinda started seeing myself as a short guy when I met a guy that is 7'3...... I felt so dwarfed!!!!!
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by mick12017(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzz

it happens..... I am 6'9 tall but kinda started seeing myself as a short guy when I met a guy that is 7'3...... I felt so dwarfed!!!!!

Lol.. The guy In my church na pole.. And he's so tall he doesn't walk properly.. He's wife recently gave birth to a long baby.. I pity her vagina tho..e for Don push tire

CC queensucubus...say it's not your portion
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Stanleysteno(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
All this babe just dey shout height height height, who una won leave the short guyz for
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
jonaifame22:
She should not be taller than me and she should be yellow

Eeeeh are a gay.your monica says you are a girl but you sound like a guy.
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Alphamale2017(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ginaz:
Height and broad shouldered. You short and don't come near me.
av got both , but whats up with the broad shoulder ? Almost every girl seem to like it
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Height anytime any day, who complexion don help?
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
mick12017:
Wawuu! You cannot just be bending in the name of love.
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by SINZ: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked

Bum.bae1 cumman down hia fast fast... cry cry see this omo ooo..abeg take a lead my Lady.. grin grin

gringringrin
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Who complexion epp
Height all day
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by mekaboy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Stanleysteno:
All this babe just dey shout height height height, who una won leave the short guyz for

The tall girls can manage .
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by spencekat(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Height
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by enshi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ginaz:
Height and broad shouldered. You short and don't come near me.

Wow... That is exactly me in description..

I dont mind sending you my shirtless portrate pics morning and night...

No string attached... I send them, you see them, you commend them, i get encouraged to keep looking fit...

I bet you the chest and height are your exact description
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by jericco1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
It depends but average height will be okay for me.
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by jericco1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
jonaifame22:
you g?
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by jericco1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
mick12017:
wehdone sir Ed Chamberlain.
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by SgtKisswhere: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
height mehn, she could be blue skinned for all i care........

1 Like

Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
I detest short girls so much, in fact I one day become the president. I'd consider 'dwarfism' a crime with 2years jail term penalty.
As for complexion, I like light skinned girls but I also like 'em any tone except albino sha.

I always forget the skin color but check her body statistics
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by jonaifame22(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Eeeeh are a gay.your monica says you are a girl but you sound like a guy.
let us bathe together in the same bathroom so that u can confirm
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Mr long legs with a distinctive walk
Rrrrr! What more can you ask for
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by NaeChris: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
See them. How many of una tall sef?
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by SINZ: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
None.
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by ChopBellefull(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Complexion z d first tin dah runz tru my mind.. Dem use yellow woman swear for me o... Ifa see yellow babe i go dey rumble for head.. Epp me God cheesy
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by osile2012: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bumbae1:
Who complexion epp
Height all day

Abi you can always change complexion with bleaching cream grin grin
Re: Height Or Complexion Which Comes First For You. by TeflonBlixx: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
jonaifame22:

Are you a Lesbian?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Konji Really Is An Uncircumcised BASTARD / Ladies Let's Play A Romance Game / Five Things Couples Do Together Apart From Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.