Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? (4338 Views)

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / Nobody Wants To Approach Me Because I Am The 'oga', Can I Still Find A Husband / Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by seguno2: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
fuckerstard:
Do you have Kyphosis? Hunchbacked

Do you have mental health issues? Madness?
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
seguno2:

Do you have mental health issues? Madness?

Many are mad.
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by CrownStarPro(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
I scrolled down to this point... No pictures... OP you must be a professional liar... America ni... Nigerian ko
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by kelpat581(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Call me on +2348121764259..I'm single and ready for marriage this year..

1 Like

Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by Swizdoe(m): 1:30am On Apr 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
Come Nigeria baby, Na you go tire. tongue

most guys especially Nigerian guys living abroad go after white women more, for the obvious though, Green card!!
That green card ish is getting stale....

1 Like

Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 20, 2017
eziera:
I am a Nigerian living in America (somewhere in the South) and men never seem to approach me. Not even black men approach me, or at least only one has. People tell me I have a babyface and it doesn't help that I am a petite girl. People always ask me for my age all the time. 5'6 and weigh 125 lbs and I am 21 and in college. I don't go to bars or nightclubs.

I am not an ugly girl because strangers call me beautiful/pretty. I have Sudanese men ask me if I am Hausa and that I am really attractive. One Sudanese man asked if I have a bf and when I told him I never had one before he was surprised and said I was really pretty and said that he sees ugly women with bfs all the time. Or sometimes on the street, a man will say I am beautiful but still never approached. I am confused as why when I go out shopping or anywhere other than bars or clubs, I am never approached by a man?
u no upload pix for ur dp angry
u no upload ur pix for dis ur post angry
so how we go take analyse d reason wey yankee boys no dey gree ask u out cheesy.
na waoh cheesy
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by Zi: 4:36am On Apr 20, 2017
OP, please DO NOT THINK that men don't approach you because you possess a particular quality or feature.
Beautiful and ugly girls, petite girls, small, slim, dark, very dark, get married everyday. I've seen very poor girls get married to very rich guys, old and young get married. Nasty (really nasty girls) are getting married. I've seen dirty (real dirty) girls getting married. Educated, Uneducated, bad cooks, flirts, one-night standers etc. Even ladies with life-threatening illnesses are getting married babe!

Yesterday, I read about a woman born with 2 Vaginas and two reproductive systems. She found out when she was 15. Every doctor she visited said that she can never get pregnant. But a guy saw her and loved her that way and MARRIED her! Even without a hope of getting offspring from her. Wow! Today as I type, she is pregnant, miraculously.

So its not about how you look or what you do. There is someone for everyone, so there is someone for you! I may not have right answers as to why some delay more than others but maybe I can say -- DESTINY!

You desire to be approached and you will. You just need to calm down so that you do not hurt yourself.
#hugsbabe kiss
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by kingthreat(m): 4:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Come back to Nigeria or buy dilldos grin
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 20, 2017
fuckerstard:
lol dis one weak me brogrin
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 20, 2017
work on ur mouth odour dear!grin
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by Augastianza(f): 6:27am On Apr 20, 2017
eziera:
I am a Nigerian living in America (somewhere in the South) and men never seem to approach me. Not even black men approach me, or at least only one has. People tell me I have a babyface and it doesn't help that I am a petite girl. People always ask me for my age all the time. 5'6 and weigh 125 lbs and I am 21 and in college. I don't go to bars or nightclubs.

I am not an ugly girl because strangers call me beautiful/pretty. I have Sudanese men ask me if I am Hausa and that I am really attractive. One Sudanese man asked if I have a bf and when I told him I never had one before he was surprised and said I was really pretty and said that he sees ugly women with bfs all the time. Or sometimes on the street, a man will say I am beautiful but still never approached. I am confused as why when I go out shopping or anywhere other than bars or clubs, I am never approached by a man?

Probably the fact that you are foreign plays a part , many people tend to be reluctant in dating foreigners. And some of your co- foreigners won't want to date you , they will go after the citizens of that country for different reasons . Or maybe you are just too much to handle for them wink
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by ottalo1(m): 7:05am On Apr 20, 2017
eziera:

My dear all you need is prayer and position yourself in away where your right man will see you.
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2017
MhizTenderly:
You need to pray, its a spiritual something.

Ahn ahn shocked
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2017
lefulefu:

u no upload pix for ur dp angry
u no upload ur pix for dis ur post angry
so how we go take analyse d reason wey yankee boys no dey gree ask u out cheesy.
na waoh cheesy
Op own don finish for NL grin
Imagineee tink say i go see berra tings
wink
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2017
It's probably because you don't go out. You don't expect a stranger to walk up to you and ask you out. You guys have to be friends and know each other first. Why not mix wuth people who have the same interests as you and do some activities in your free time?
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2017
fuckerstard:
grin grin
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2017
SirJeffry:
Thank you, I nukwa Americana mtcheww.

www.eharmony.com. www.meetnigerians.com, go get your own man there and stop disturbing us here. angry

And [url]CupidNG.Com[/url] too.
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

Op own don finish for NL grin
Imagineee tink say i go see berra tings
wink
haha i concur grin grin grin grin grin grin
anyway i no believe her story cos even butt ugly babes dey get preposition from men everyday and not to mention a lady that is attractive and educated as op claim say she be cheesy.
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by omega25red(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
eziera:

I am not an ugly girl because strangers call me beautiful/pretty. I have Sudanese men [/b]ask me if I am Hausa and that I am really attractive. [b]One Sudanese man asked if I have a bf and when I told him I never had one before he was surprised and said I was really pretty and said that he sees ugly women with bfs all the time. Or sometimes on the street, a man will say I am beautiful but still never approached. I am confused as why when I go out shopping or anywhere other than bars or clubs, I am never approached by a man?
aren't sudanese men men?

Well maybe you have RBF (resting b1tch face) or you seem focused where there is no chance for anyone to get to know you. show us a pic
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by hylyne(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
Spirit husband is chasing guys away from you
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by Stanleysteno(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
There is nothing wrong with u, don't be scared, just be a little bit friendly, i believe ur guy will come....
I can also help u if u agree to be my babe.. wink There is nothing wrong with u, don't be scared, just be a little bit friendly, i believe ur guy will come....
I can also help u if u agree to be my babe...winkwinkwink
Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by makinde851: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Message me lemme hook you up, I stay in the us too
eziera:

Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
eziera:

SCAM.. BEWARE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) / Dear Teenage Boy... / Ladies Miseducation Coming Soon( Great Forces)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.