Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? (2923 Views)

In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* / I Am Cheating On My Wife And Having The Best Sex Of My Life. / Female Climax And Male Ejaculation Which One Sweet Pass. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2010
My pastor today asked all singles who want a 'female' wife/'male' husband to come forward for prayer. I was intrigued. Are there 'male' wives and 'female' husbands? Personally i think it's abt marrying a partner with good character/godly spouse et cetera.
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2010
iceblue:

My pastor today asked all singles who want a 'female' wife/'male' husband to come forward for prayer. I was intrigued. Are there 'male' wives and 'female' husbands? Personally i think it's abt[b] marrying a partner with good character/godly spouse et cetera.[/b]

where dem dey
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by Kelvinj(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2010
I think mayb u pastor was high or something
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
Kelvinj:

I think mayb u pastor was high or something
my thought exactly
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2010
No yab the man of God o! He was just saying his own. His short explanation was that there are some men who are married to . . . Gee how do i put this now?. . . Women who are men. He was referring to attitude/behavioural traits i guess, not transvestites.
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by Akebulan: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2010
I think he meant heterosexuals. He didnt want homosexuals coming up to pray for partners.
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2010
I didn't think of that. . . Lmao!
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by kpolli(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2010
n there they were talking as if the pastor didnt know wat he was sayin
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by Nautillus(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2010
Akebulan:

I think he meant heterosexuals. He didnt want homosexuals coming up to pray for partners.

I'm going with you on this one. .
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by iice(f): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2010
I would be considered a 'male' wife tongue grin
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2010
^^^ iice don't tell me u're . . .!! Just kidding o!

Why do u say that?
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by mamagee3(f): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2010
Pastors can say anything. grin grin
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by slimes(m): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2010
It was obviouly a 'misyarn'. Everyone is entitled to some minutes of insanity daily.
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by iice(f): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2010
iceblue:

^^^ iice don't tell me u're . . .!! Just kidding o!

Why do u say that?

Coz i have masculine tendencies tongue
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2010
I find that most times elderly people pray for their sons to marry 'african/traditional' wives - yet want to be associated wt the successes of a modern one. Or for daughters to marry a traditional man yet complain if he treats her like chattel.
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by GL(f): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2010
iice:

I would be considered a 'male' wife tongue grin

i'm afraid i might be considered one too.

iceblue:

I find that most times elderly people pray for their sons to marry 'african/traditional' wives - yet want to be associated wt the successes of a modern one. Or for daughters to marry a traditional man yet complain if he treats her like chattel.

exactly!
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by H2O2: 12:13am On Jan 06, 2010
male wife? Impossible. I never wear the pants in a relationship.
There are men who do Where is your manhood?
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by mamagee3(f): 1:23am On Jan 06, 2010
Male Wife? shocked shocked
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by iice(f): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2010
iceblue:

True that.

GL:

i'm afraid i might be considered one too.

Goodie cheesy
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ mamagee: yes o! Haven't you heard of a strong willed wife being accused of 'usurping her husband's authority' or trying to be the man of the house? Or a reserved/very shy man being accused of letting his wife rule him/not being a real man/woman wrapper/other words that basically brand him as being the weak and submissive one, hence the woman of the house?
While culture frowns on it, they don't notice that in some cases, both parties are quite happy wt the way things are. What is marriage if it isn't complementary?
Re: 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? by Ben13: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2010
slimes:

It was obviouly a 'misyarn'. Everyone is entitled to some minutes of insanity daily.

cool.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice / Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step / Why I’m Happier In A Sexless Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.