Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Crush On Mom's Bestfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crush On Mom's Bestfriend (2835 Views)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / Man Caught Banging His Bestfriend's Fiance / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
I have a supperlicious crush on my mom's best friend. This woman lives in Nigeria (minister for - - - - -) but visits the US every 3 months cuz her children are here. I live less than 15mils away from mom's house which is about 3 blocks to my crush's house. During some of her visits I sent flowers/lingerie to her (anonymous) and she accepted them. Sometimes I feel her 17 year old daughter have crush on me n kinda suspecting me over what she ain't sure bout on her mom. Mind you I don't want anything "materially" from her I got my own stuff. I just wanna free my self. Ya I have a delicious and beautifulllllllll chica . . My body is so damn hunger for this woman. How do I step it up, don't wanna disappoint mom I'm scared she might disown me but shit me first and I don't wanna ruin the over 10yrs family relationship but still Bleep that I want to get into it. She's hot like my momma, she's still hot more than some of you teens here. Ya she's a widow, her hubby died longtime ago in a plane crash #one of the crook prominent well known dude in Nigeria# so please how do I climb this mountain. I know she love hotties. I don't like women older than me but I can't help it. Suggestion please
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by MrCork17: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2011
REALITY101. bro does your mom's best friend look like a man?  aint u suppose to be gayy? undecided (am confused)
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by SAFO(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^^ LMAO how did I know this was coming.
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Goldieluks: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hmm SUPER STORY!!! shocked
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by webcam(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
bleep your mom join after you bleep her friend
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mr. Cork ain't you suppose to be looting or instead cleaning floor @ Mc-donald?

Goldie I am as serious as cancer believe me
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Goldieluks: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2011
But she's your mother's age,gadammit!!!
and did you say you buy her flowers and lingeries? and she accepts it??

WOW!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by MrCork17: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
REALITY101. bro does your mum look young? am single wink
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Goldieluks: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2011
Yes she accepted it but remember it was sent to her anonymously. Sshhh the deal is how old my momma is. . Tell me how am I suppose to go on to this jor
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by MrCork17: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
REALITY101:

Yes she accepted it but remember it was sent to her anonymously. Sshhh the deal is how old my momma is. . Tell me how am I suppose to go on to this jor

bro are u hookin me up with her or not? my bus is comin, gaemmmit! angry
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2011
With Mrs. Chima yes. .
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by MrCork17: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
REALITY101:

With Mrs. Chima yes. .

Mrs Chima? HELL NOOOO. but is she as fat as Mrs Chima? tongue
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by mykali(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2011
why would you want to do such a thing? with your mom's friend of more than 10 years?
has she given you the impression that she's into younger dudes?
i'ld advice you just kill that crush . . .cuz you're not so sure she might even agree to do anyfn with her bestfriend's son . . . undecided
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2011
There's no harm in trial. She's gonna be here soon so I will give it a try
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by omega25red(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
Oedipus Rex complex

did you all notice that he mentioned that the woman is hot like his mom
REALITY101:

I have a supperlicious crush on my mom's best friend. This woman lives in Nigeria (minister for - - - - -) but visits the US every 3 months cuz her children are here. I live less than 15mils away from mom's house which is about 3 blocks to my crush's house. During some of her visits I sent flowers/lingerie to her (anonymous) and she accepted them. Sometimes I feel her 17 year old daughter have crush on me n kinda suspecting me over what she ain't sure bout on her mom. Mind you I don't want anything "materially" from her I got my own stuff. I just wanna free my self. Ya I have a delicious and beautifulllllllll chica . . My body is so damn hunger for this woman. How do I step it up, don't wanna disappoint mom I'm scared she might disown me but poo me first and I don't wanna ruin the over 10yrs family relationship but still bleep that I want to get into it. She's hot like my momma, she's still hot more than some of you teens here. Ya she's a widow, her hubby died longtime ago in a plane crash #one of the crook prominent well known dude in Nigeria# so please how do I climb this mountain. I know she love hotties. I don't like women older than me but I can't help it. Suggestion please
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mr. Cork please quit drailing my thread. . Mods please ban him
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Goldieluks: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
i reckon you delete her from your head,she's too old for you?
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2011
I wish
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by MrCork17: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
REALITY101:

Mr. Cork please quit drailing my thread. . Mods please ban him

REALITY101. Bro how can i derail yo thread when u keep confusing us: Today u like women, Tomorrow, u like Men. BRo make up your mind!!! angry
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by bknight: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
though this isnt really oedipus complex, its not to b encouraged. she's too close to fam
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
Whatever yall assumption is, I just want to free myself. Even if it takes me flying to Nigeria this weekend maybe it will be better I handle whatever the outcome may be over there.
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by MrCork17: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
REALITY101:

Whatever yall assumption is, I just want to free myself. Even if it takes me flying to Nigeria this weekend maybe it will be better I handle whatever the outcome may be over there.

REALITY101. Bro quit seekin for attension. It dosent usually help. Truss me! wink
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mr. Cork kindly get the heck out of this thread if you don't have anything serious and meaningful to contribute
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by MrCork17: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2011
REALITY101:

Mr. Cork kindly get the heck out of this thread if you don't have anything serious and meaningful to contribute

REALITY101. Bro u have had 300 views and only 23 replies. Nairalanders aint feelin u! undecided
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2011
Smh. . Crack is a mofo
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by MrCork17: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
REALITY101:

Smh. . Crack is a mofo

REALITY101. u better be nice to me. coz Am the only one responding to your dry thread!!! undecided
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Goldieluks: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

am here, Mr-cork,your mean.
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2011
No he's high not mean. .

Mr. Cork please get outta my thread
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by chibaby5(f): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2011
Why does NL accept junk in da name of topic? undecided
There really shud be a system up to automatically discard certain sillyness
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
I still wonder why NL allow sad worthless btches have access to login here
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by MrCork17: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2011
chi-baby:

Why does NL accept junk in da name of topic? undecided
There really shud be a system up to automatically discard certain sillyness

Well Said.  REALITY101 is a known crackhead know for posting crackheads topics.  Thanks babes! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Heals All Ills / Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! / Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.