Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57592 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by chiefkpokp(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
Are you looking to start your own message resale businss?Grow your business,win the market and gain new revenues. Starting a mobile messaging business can be a complicated task,and archieving a successful result takes time and experience. with our reseller solution you get easy entry in the messaging resale business with no investment and no extra cost. Reseller solution offers you reliable messaging services linked to our reseller solution,a user friendly application for managing all your messaging business. it's easy to get started and grow your reseller business with our reseller solutions and it's simple and effective messaging and client management application and your trusted right hand designer to run an effective and profitable reseller operations.

Bulk sms business is a volume driven business – with greater advantage for growing customer base. As a wholesale bulk sms reseller you have a platform that helps you retain your customers – once they sign up with you they are bound to stay with you – buying sms regularly from you. And with the ongoing tread, If you have just 100 customers signed up with you, and each of them are able to buy up just 5,000 sms unit monthly at the rate of N2. 00, and you buy from us at the rate of N1. 30K that is 70Kobo profit on each sms unit multiply by 500,000 units =N350, 000 Monthly and steady income. For an entrepreneur, here has an opportunity for big wealth creation, book for our special N1. 30K Reseller website and off you go raking in millions from individuals and organization who are using bulk sms to advertise, promote or manage their customer base.
An investment bulk sms business has huge benefit both now and in the future – seeing that sms is now the fastest, easiest and most reliable means of reaching mass potential customers with high response rate than any other advertising channel in the world today. To become a reseller you will order a reseller account with a setup fee of N25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand Naira only) The Break Down of this total sum is N12,000 for getting your customized Website which you can Brand and also make changes to your own taste with your Designated Company Name, Banner and Logo, Then in addition, N13,000 is for the reseller sms Unit of N10,000 which now comes to the total of N25,000…Once your Reseller’s Account have been setup and credited, No Further money will be requested from you except Your sms unit(credit) is exorsted or Low, then you may want to recharge your account with minimum units which is 10,000 Unit. Need a reseller Account? Contact Us.

To know more about our other services such as website design,Graphic design, Video and audio editing, digital sound production or cartoon development.

1 Like

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Cargoed: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
gowaga68: I'd like to know more on your kit,what models of cars does it scan
It works with all models from 1996 to today All cars. You get the cable and the programme for diagnosing very easy to use. Get empowered get yours
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ezebest1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
danielng: It'll be ready tomorrow. I PROMISE.
Hi Dan, I suppose you should be through with work by now. Please I will appreciate if you can send me a copy on bezeokorie@yahoo.com Thanks!
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by tosayob: 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
there's this compounding interest website that henry omenogor of Success Digest introduced to me. you join for free and dont have to pay anything to start earning money so it's not a scam. try it out. for free details send me a mail on tosayo1@hotmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Makecash: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
Enter forex. Theres a seminar going on now at surulere.
Send a mail for details.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
please we have to be more patient. i don't want any mistake so that there won't be much question from it. i will have to send it to some sport betting gurus do reviews on it. Plus i want to include methods of deposit a withdrawals from Nigerian banks i know.
Another interesting addition is that i am looking how we can move it from $1000 (USD) earning per month to £1000 (pounds)or €1000 (Euro). I think the e-book is worth waiting for.

Meanwhile, save your money for the investment ok.

see u soon.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by zeestone99(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
hi dANIEL PLS SEND ME UR DETAILS OF SPORT BETTING
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by zeestone99(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
DANIEL MY EMAIL IS ZEESTONE99@GMAIL.COM
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by topsam2(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
How far, make i knw d package wey u get 4 dat sport bettin. My email is..topsam03@gmail.com..
Tanx
danielng: Hello,

I feel concerned about you. Many may think you are greedy to expect 15 - 20k per month from an investment of 40k.

Invest just $100 (16k) in sports betting and you can be sure of $1000 returns per month with @least $35 earning per day.

Good luck.

Daniel.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Victor31(m): 6:34am On Jul 03, 2012
@Daniel,,, kindly fill me in on olu.cast@gmail.com. Thanx.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Victor31(m): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2012
@Daniel,,, kindly fill me in on olu.cast@gmail.com. Thanx.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by chase007(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2012
Hi Daniel,

Can u send me the details on the sports betting thingy?I am really really interested.send to my email -chase.demola@gmail.com

Thank you so much.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danzite(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
Hello Daniel, thanks for what you're doing. Pls i'd love to get a copy of the sport betting information. My email is danzite@yahoo.com.au . Thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Manbryto(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2012
@daniel, my email is bryto4eva@gmail.com
brytodgreat@hotmail.com
plz i need it too
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
The e-book is ready but i have a problem with it. I tried to upload it as an attachment,to send to all who have requested for it but its more than the required mega bytes by e-mail address providers....please if any one have an alternate means for me to use in disseminating the information, kindly let me know.

Nairalanders are really disturbing me on phone and at times i feel like i am failing for not fulfilling my promise. I am sending this new comprehensive report free.

YOU WILL BR FREE FROM POVERTY AND FAILURES IN ONLINE BUSINESS.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Impulse80(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
danielng: The e-book is ready but i have a problem with it. I tried to upload it as an attachment,to send to all who have requested for it but its more than the required mega bytes by e-mail address providers....please if any one have an alternate means for me to use in disseminating the information, kindly let me know.

Nairalanders are really disturbing me on phone and at times i feel like i am failing for not fulfilling my promise. I am sending this new comprehensive report free.

Upload it via nairaland or facebook or sharemobile abeg i need am bad bad.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by adexik(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
Hi Daniel, this sports betting info, kindly send it to me: adnepstoneworld@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by fazio: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
I am into offline and online businesses that is making me smile to the bank always.i started my offline business with just 20k,and d online with zero money. Today I am also an employer of labour.The initial stage I was told I must have upto 500k before I could make it,but I proved them wrong. so with 40k you are already making it.you can mail me at faziowest@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by fazio: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
sorry the email is faziowest@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by maxproxl: 4:04am On Jul 13, 2012
SeLl boxers and flat screen monitors. u will never regret it,
You can also sell websites to companies, schools, churches and hotels.
Just pay me a token to create the website for you.

You can operate the three business at once. Act fast and don't procrastinate.
if u're ready. Call me so we can discuss. 0803-629-4184.

blackberry pin: 30f7cea4
www.maxproconnect.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2012
danielng: The e-book is ready but i have a problem with it. I tried to upload it as an attachment,to send to all who have requested for it but its more than the required mega bytes by e-mail address providers....please if any one have an alternate means for me to use in disseminating the information, kindly let me know.

you can open a google group and ask people to join the group so that all who join will receive it in their mails once you send it to the group. That's how we got a book of over 300 pages on another thread here at nairaland.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by viklam: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2012
has anybody heard from this guy daniel?
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by fermonster(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2012
Just download this free ebooks, it must help you. Take care.

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by bestlife(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
danielng: Hello,

I feel concerned about you. Many may think you are greedy to expect 15 - 20k per month from an investment of 40k.

Invest just $100 (16k) in sports betting and you can be sure of $1000 returns per month with @least $35 earning per day.

Good luck.

Daniel.
hello pls send d link to my mail kokuboh@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos / Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.