Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57635 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by viklam: 12:41am On Jul 25, 2012
I sent a mail to you but you have not replied

kodred:

Bro ma email is stephen_dessy@yahoo.com. Anxiously waitin
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by leniorr: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2012
There is a biz am into and I can say it profitable
send ur email add for more info
valentina1379@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by kodred(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
viklam: I sent a mail to you but you have not replied

I dint get any mail bro.plz resend.tnx
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by viklam: 4:51am On Jul 26, 2012
Hello Guys, Let me warn you. If have bought or recieved mail from anybody on sport betting and the package is all about virtual football betting, PLS DON'T TRY IT OOO.. It is computer programmed betting. They will allow you to have some winning initially and wipe out your account in one season.

The one I will be showing to those people interested is live football stuff. You watch out for a particular odds in all the matches to be played in a day. You pin-point it and go for it.

If you somebody is promising you that doing sport betting, you will earn 30 - 40% on your capital in a day. Run for your life. Its not true.

My bottle of malt for that.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by AKMoney1(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2012
viklam: Hello Guys, Let me warn you. If have bought or recieved mail from anybody on sport betting and the package is all about virtual football betting, PLS DON'T TRY IT OOO.. It is computer programmed betting. They will allow you to have some winning initially and wipe out your account in one season.

The one I will be showing to those people interested is live football stuff. You watch out for a particular odds in all the matches to be played in a day. You pin-point it and go for it.

If you somebody is promising you that doing sport betting, you will earn 30 - 40% on your capital in a day. Run for your life. Its not true.

My bottle of malt for that.

I'm interested pls, bestintown001@yahoo.com thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by 1800bc(f): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2012
Recharge card business is the answer.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by akinbros: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
good evening to you all.

i am new here though i have known this websitesite since 2010 after my gradualtion. people told me that iits a website i can fine job listings.
though there have been many joblistinds on this website but i did not get one through it. Instead to be idle i engaged my self with something that fetch me meager amount monthly.

Not untill i came across a thread saying i have 40k what biz can i do and make profit. It was in January that i read it, but since it was talking about betting i decided not to get interested, though i was not yet a registered member of nairaland. But i was following the topic because then i have saved 28k as my life savings.

When Mr. Daniel pasted his number on the internet i called him and followed him up. I was skeptical about betting and at a time i decided to risk my money, i don't know him, we;ve not met before but i sent him 16k because i might loose all the money if i do it myself(i dont know anything in football). But he gave me 160k as my 1month benefit. I received that alert on Monday.

Mr. daniel, if you are a money doubler, is it possible for you to double every body or maybe my family members alone?

Though he have promised to invite me to Gbagada where he stays so that he can take me one on one. Sorry for the lost of you car & cousin you told me.

Why i am saying this is that i want you all in sport betting to welcome me as a new person the the system and my sicere gratitude goes to nairaland and mr. daniel in particular.

Though iam yet to get a good job but i am richer.

thanks dan.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Michky: 12:31am On Jul 27, 2012
akinbros: good evening to you all.

i am new here though i have known this websitesite since 2010 after my gradualtion. people told me that iits a website i can fine job listings.
though there have been many joblistinds on this website but i did not get one through it. Instead to be idle i engaged my self with something that fetch me meager amount monthly.

Not untill i came across a thread saying i have 40k what biz can i do and make profit. It was in January that i read it, but since it was talking about betting i decided not to get interested, though i was not yet a registered member of nairaland. But i was following the topic because then i have saved 28k as my life savings.

When Mr. Daniel pasted his number on the internet i called him and followed him up. I was skeptical about betting and at a time i decided to risk my money, i don't know him, we;ve not met before but i sent him 16k because i might loose all the money if i do it myself(i dont know anything in football). But he gave me 160k as my 1month benefit. I received that alert on Monday.

Mr. daniel, if you are a money doubler, is it possible for you to double every body or maybe my family members alone?

Though he have promised to invite me to Gbagada where he stays so that he can take me one on one. Sorry for the lost of you car & cousin you told me.

Why i am saying this is that i want you all in sport betting to welcome me as a new person the the system and my sicere gratitude goes to nairaland and mr. daniel in particular.

thanks dan.

Did you have to thank him here? Why didnt you thank him through the medium you both have been contacting eachother with in the past. What are you tryn to achieve if i may ask. By the way, there was a guy that said, on this thread, he also gave 200 dollars to this same daniel but lost it all. Also, i reason with viclam that said its impossible to earn 30-40% daily doing sports betting. Y? Each single bet pays between 1-4% depending. Now, assume you bet $100 on a match, you'l get about $1 back. The only way i see him reaching his 30% target daily is if he bets on multiple marches at a time, which is even riskier because if you lose one of the matches, you lose all your bet. Besides, if dan was sure of his claims, he would have found a way to get the info to everyone. Am not saying he's a fraud o. I think his claims of guaranteed $1000 monthly income is a hoax. Plus i think he is merely looking for guaranteed referal income from us all, just like viclam is also trying to do (although more sincere with his aproach). I didnt want to say anything regarding daniel's real intensions but this guy's publicity stunt realy got to me. Dan, big ups man.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2012
Michky: Did you have to thank him here? Why didnt you thank him through the medium you both have been contacting eachother with in the past. What are you tryn to achieve if i may ask. By the way, there was a guy that said, on this thread, he also gave 200 dollars to this same daniel but lost it all. Also, i reason with viclam that said its impossible to earn 30-40% daily doing sports betting. Y? Each single bet pays between 1-4% depending. Now, assume you bet $100 on a match, you'l get about $1 back. The only way i see him reaching his 30% target daily is if he bets on multiple marches at a time, which is even riskier because if you lose one of the matches, you lose all your bet. Besides, if dan was sure of his claims, he would have found a way to get the info to everyone. Am not saying he's a fraud o. I think his claims of guaranteed $1000 monthly income is a hoax. Plus i think he is merely looking for guaranteed referal income from us all, just like viclam is also trying to do (although more sincere with his aproach). I didnt want to say anything regarding daniel's real intensions but this guy's publicity stunt realy got to me. Dan, big ups man.

I never expected Akin to thank me here. Even in the bible, after Jesus healed 10 only one returned to say thank you. As a christian, i have to accept my fate as Christ did pass through.

I have never received cash in excess of $100 Nigerian value into my account from any nairalanders. I have been waiting for this post for someone to take up the challenge of this claim. The guy open an account with bet365 and he is based in sweden as at then , i don't know for now. He said he won't give me the cash because he is afraid on nigerians and decided to open a bet365 account while i manage it for him and at then end he would withdraw and give me my share%.

He loaded it with $100 ONLY. He took a 100% bonus on deposit with is another $100 (though i advised him not to go for the bonus. we were making profit and all of a sudden i realized he is beginning to place bets on his own. To cut it short, he was greedy and lost all the money. How then did he give me $200. He can react to this if he is still much available.

Not only him, i have 3 people who do this. For that reason i decided to work on other ppl account, who ever cares to take the risk i can help out.

My e-book have been ready and have many means to send the bulk file, but some ppl have advised me to place money on it which i never want to do and i wont do it. Instead to fix price on it, i'll rather send it to the trash. I see it that ppl who are not serious will never mind utilizing it. These are one of the reasons i never wanted to send it again.

Do you guys know that many nairalanders don't earn money in Forex, sport betting and other online biz as they claim? All they do is to make you buy their e-books or pay for their organized seminar lectures. I don't depend on such money. I take hard (foreign) currencies.

@Mitchky[/b]Have you started betting? Do u know how profits from the odds are being calculated? I think you misunderstood [b]Viclam but if that is what he told you that betting on a football match with $100 should give you not more than 1 - 4%. if you place a bet at odd of 1.40 with $100, you get $40 (40%)in return. The least range of odds for big favorites like R.Madrid and Barcelona is 1.10 and a $100 bet on it would give you $10 (10%). Please if i'm wrong, professional punters in nairaland should correct me.

The bookmakers i use have no referral reward program. for example....bet365 being the number 1 bookmaker in the world offer no referral reward.
$1000 monthly from betting is realizable. If you stick to discipline and not being greedy.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2012
akinbros: good evening to you all.

thanks dan.

Oga Akin i did not pay you for advert or did i plead you to do so? I am a simple and easy going person. Please let watch ourselves & what we say publicly. Yes i told u my car was snatched but the police said they are on top of it and i've left it to God. Life goes on. The most painful is the lost of life.

Enjoy urself but learn to save too.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by aitanofi(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2012
When i saw d post about 2 years ago, i never took it serious, but i have been following d trend since then, mr dan, i wouldn't mind d info because i have been looking for d opporunity for a very long time and u convinced me to have seen one 'ait1805@yahoo.com',
thanking u in anticipation
danielng: Hello,

I feel concerned about you. Many may think you are greedy to expect 15 - 20k per month from an investment of 40k.

Invest just $100 (16k) in sports betting and you can be sure of $1000 returns per month with @least $35 earning per day.

Good luck.

Daniel.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2012
ait_anofi: When i saw d post about 2 years ago, i never took it serious, but i have been following d trend since then, mr dan, i wouldn't mind d info because i have been looking for d opporunity for a very long time and u convinced me to have seen one 'ait1805@yahoo.com',
thanking u in anticipation

I am sorry to to disappoint your anticipated report on this. I don't like to disappoint ppl. no one is a monopolist to knowledge or money making.
But lets keep fingers crossed, i might still send it....not a promise because i have decided not to send it again.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by aitanofi(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2012
Though i am dissaponited but i must respect your opinion, if our path meets good for me bt if nt it is destined, thanks.
danielng:

I am sorry to to disappoint your anticipated report on this. I don't like to disappoint ppl. no one is a monopolist to knowledge or money making.
But lets keep fingers crossed, i might still send it....not a promise because i have decided not to send it again.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2012
you sound hurt.....call me now
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2012
daniel_mcelias@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by deleo16(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
[quote author=globaljobs]Anything that involves betting cannot be called 'reliable'.

It is what some people call a "game of luck".

That means you can either win or lose.

As someone mentioned earlier in one of the posts in this thread, he has tried it many times and lost his money.

Betting = playing games

If you have just 40k and you're looking for a reliable business where you take calculated risks and sell to make profit, I suggest you try a low startup capital p-to-p business.

You can s
///// how reliable is this biz//////
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Michky: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
danielng:

I never expected Akin to thank me here. Even in the bible, after Jesus healed 10 only one returned to say thank you. As a christian, i have to accept my fate as Christ did pass through.

I have never received cash in excess of $100 Nigerian value into my account from any nairalanders. I have been waiting for this post for someone to take up the challenge of this claim. The guy open an account with bet365 and he is based in sweden as at then , i don't know for now. He said he won't give me the cash because he is afraid on nigerians and decided to open a bet365 account while i manage it for him and at then end he would withdraw and give me my share%.

He loaded it with $100 ONLY. He took a 100% bonus on deposit with is another $100 (though i advised him not to go for the bonus. we were making profit and all of a sudden i realized he is beginning to place bets on his own. To cut it short, he was greedy and lost all the money. How then did he give me $200. He can react to this if he is still much available.

Not only him, i have 3 people who do this. For that reason i decided to work on other ppl account, who ever cares to take the risk i can help out.

My e-book have been ready and have many means to send the bulk file, but some ppl have advised me to place money on it which i never want to do and i wont do it. Instead to fix price on it, i'll rather send it to the trash. I see it that ppl who are not serious will never mind utilizing it. These are one of the reasons i never wanted to send it again.

Do you guys know that many nairalanders don't earn money in Forex, sport betting and other online biz as they claim? All they do is to make you buy their e-books or pay for their organized seminar lectures. I don't depend on such money. I take hard (foreign) currencies.

@Mitchky[/b]Have you started betting? Do u know how profits from the odds are being calculated? I think you misunderstood [b]Viclam but if that is what he told you that betting on a football match with $100 should give you not more than 1 - 4%. if you place a bet at odd of 1.40 with $100, you get $40 (40%)in return. The least range of odds for big favorites like R.Madrid and Barcelona is 1.10 and a $100 bet on it would give you $10 (10%). Please if i'm wrong, professional punters in nairaland should correct me.

The bookmakers i use have no referral reward program. for example....bet365 being the number 1 bookmaker in the world offer no referral reward.
$1000 monthly from betting is realizable. If you stick to discipline and not being greedy.

I didnt get any sort of advice on betting from Vicklam. I did my research but i guess i dint do a thorough one which is why i thought $1 instead of $10 returns on %1. Obviously i have never bet before. The same thing that dragged me to this thread is what has made almost everyone here request the bet info. Sadly, i smelled that you were not willing to share it anymore but cudnt confront you until vicklam burst the bubble. Dan, my aim for d confrontation was achievd, in that i made you man up to the fact that you dint want to share anymore. Atleast we wil stop hoping for what is not coming. I wont blame you though. I wud have done same. Have a good day.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Acelifted: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
Danny you don try sef. you popular pass Kanye West sef. see how everybody dey ask for your autograph...i mean e-book. email just dey fly left right and centre. enjoy my brother. na your turn to shine.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
Michky: Did you have to thank him here? Why didnt you thank him through the medium you both have been contacting eachother with in the past. What are you tryn to achieve if i may ask. By the way, there was a guy that said, on this thread, he also gave 200 dollars to this same daniel but lost it all. Also, i reason with viclam that said its impossible to earn 30-40% daily doing sports betting. Y? Each single bet pays between 1-4% depending. Now, assume you bet $100 on a match, you'l get about $1 back. The only way i see him reaching his 30% target daily is if he bets on multiple marches at a time, which is even riskier because if you lose one of the matches, you lose all your bet. Besides, if dan was sure of his claims, he would have found a way to get the info to everyone. Am not saying he's a fraud o. I think his claims of guaranteed $1000 monthly income is a hoax. Plus i think he is merely looking for guaranteed referal income from us all, just like viclam is also trying to do (although more sincere with his aproach). I didnt want to say anything regarding daniel's real intensions but this guy's publicity stunt realy got to me. Dan, big ups man.
You are just spilling nonsense. Real punters will look at your claims and laugh. Even bets on double chance(that is if you know what double chance is ) with strong teams offer more than 4% in odds.

Go and study before you make more non sense of yourself, you do not even know nothing about football betting. And apologize for running your mouth any how. Its people like you that condemn things you have not tried.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Michky: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
blink182: You are just spilling nonsense. Real punters will look at your claims and laugh. Even bets on double chance(that is if you know what double chance is ) with strong teams offer more than 4% in odds.

Go and study before you make more non sense of yourself, you do not even know nothing about football betting. And apologize for running your mouth any how. Its people like you that condemn things you have not tried.
Chei see mumu o! Did you miss the part where i mentioned that i have not bet before? Besides %4 of $100 will amount to how much? $40? @Daniel, isnt it basic maths that %1 of $100 is $1? How come yours sums up to $10? Anyways, its obvious that there's still a lota questions unanswered. And to you @Blink Mr i-lack-simple-courtsey. I want to repeat it again. The aim of my confrontation was to get daniel to open up and stop keeping us hoping on nothing: which he has now admitted to. 1 thing i want you to know is, i'l definately bet sometime soon. And because i definately wont want to start with a loss; i wil bet "YES" to this premise: Is blink the world's poorest sports gambler? Am %1000000 sure that i will make a very good return on my bet. Word of advice, learn how to use that smelling hole in your face properly. It stinks.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by mishbet: 1:13am On Jul 28, 2012
]email me at mishbet 2010@gmail.com i will show u where u can invest N40,000 and mxke N20 000 or more
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2012
Michky: Chei see mumu o! Did you miss the part where i mentioned that i have not bet before? Besides %4 of $100 will amount to how much? $40? @Daniel, isnt it basic maths that %1 of $100 is $1? How come yours sums up to $10? Anyways, its obvious that there's still a lota questions unanswered. And to you @Blink Mr i-lack-simple-courtsey. I want to repeat it again. The aim of my confrontation was to get daniel to open up and stop keeping us hoping on nothing: which he has now admitted to. 1 thing i want you to know is, i'l definately bet sometime soon. And because i definately wont want to start with a loss; i wil bet "YES" to this premise: Is blink the world's poorest sports gambler? Am %1000000 sure that i will make a very good return on my bet. Word of advice, learn how to use that smelling hole in your face properly. It stinks.
Oh, thank you very much. I have more important things to do. grin grin grin
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by awesome12(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2012
Hi Daniel,
Send me the info at olalyd@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Michky: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
blink182: Oh, thank you very much. I have more important things to do. grin grin grin
Ok. I just did some more research and found out that you're right. Oya clap for yourself. However, it is very obvious that Daniel is the better teacher. He takes time to explain things much calmly than you sir. Even if i was wrong about the % issue, you could have been a little nicer in your approach. I take back all i said to you. Thanks anyways for atleast taking the pain to point things out.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by chizillar(m): 6:16am On Jul 29, 2012
NIGERIAN STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO
PRODUCING OVER 120 FAST SELLING
CHEMICAL PRODUCTS SUCH AS:
Cosmetics,
Adhesives,
Beverages,
Disinfectants,
Auto Car Paints,
Industrial Chemicals,
Printing Inks,
Lubricants,
Decorative Paints,
Soaps & Detergents,
Office/ Stationeries,
Stain Removers,
Wood finishes & Treatments,
Greases,
Etc
07033097160 the above chemical guides
and materials.The Chemical Entrepreneur
book is available each with chemical raw materials. You will
Succeed.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Alpha2k(m): 6:28am On Jul 29, 2012
Please dan,
kindly send the sports betting info to my box. Photoplaza@hotmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2012
Michky: Ok. I just did some more research and found out that you're right. Oya clap for yourself. However, it is very obvious that Daniel is the better teacher. He takes time to explain things much calmly than you sir. Even if i was wrong about the % issue, you could have been a little nicer in your approach. I take back all i said to you. Thanks anyways for atleast taking the pain to point things out.
I'm not a teacher and I hate doing it. Good you learnt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.