Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57629 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by emailguru: 1:40am On Oct 15, 2012
The internet affords us the opportunity to leverage time and peoples. Once you understand the concept of buying and selling on the internet, you will certainly become rich doing it.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by emailguru: 5:53am On Oct 18, 2012
Provided you are determined to succeed, then you can succeed with anything. Conceive it and get it done.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by rothea(f): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
NEEDED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT: Secretaries with exceptional skills in Office Administration, Excellent computer skills in Microsoft office especially Excel, MS Word, CorelDraw and Adobe Professional. Salary: HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE. Send C.V's and Application letters to: admin@ibalex.com between now and Friday. Interview will be on Saturday 27th of October by 9am. CALL 07044395665 to get the venue for the interview.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by chuksc: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by saltimmy: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2012
Am also interested Adeboxy@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by buhak: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2012
hello marychi and daniel, i will be very happy if any one of you can send it to me buha.kleen@yahoo.com many thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2012
edomankede: Hi NL, I have failed in many businesses in the past, which business do you know that I can invest my N40k and make as much as N15 – N20 monthly. Pls advice me.

Very hard to Advice you as nothing seems to really materialized with low capital business in Nigeria.
Anyway i don't know if this can works out for you? our company is Engineering and constrction machinery manufacturer in china, but recently we have another department for foreign trading which deals with customers around the world by helping them to buy their products from china and shipped it to them apart from our manufacturing products. You will get commission on each order you get and the percentage depends on our commission agreement.

i will send you more details if you are interested. KEEP YOU MONEY IN THE BANK.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
although i have made little dollar from the sport betting site i joined,but is needs understanding,and there is only one way to get something out of it.my number is 08185422385, ttayme@yahoo.com, i will teach u on both inplay and other ways
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by willarrie(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hey Dan,i also need that info....willarrie@yahoo.com,tks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Cyprian213(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
edomankede: Hi NL, I have failed in many businesses in the past, which business do you know that I can invest my N40k and make as much as N15 – N20 monthly. Pls advice me.
My dear brother, as far as naija is concern the best, easiest online biz now is cashless nigeria business. Is simple, scam free, legit, very small start up capital, u earn direct into ur bank account, infact is the best for now. If ur serious and interested, call me on 08134546604 for free detail. God bless naija.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by lazeal: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hi,my name is lazeal I did love to have the info on sports betting too via b.a.m.ent.2012@gmail.com thanks and bless you
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by benz33(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
have you heard about www.sokabuka.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by awesome12(m): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
My people, have you ever heard about Avenues To Wealth[url] http:///SYWYcj [/url]
This is a Company that you will join with just $300 0r N55,000.
l tell you you will never know anything called Poverty again in your life.
If you don't have any work presently, you will not look for one again and
if you have one you will not sack your boos because he/she also will be your team
member.
You will have access to all these and not limited to:

Access exclusive wealth education products and opportunities
Enjoy discounted global travel, products and services
Benefit from cutting-edge health services at remarkable prices
Qualify for a free luxury vacation twice a year. . .go here
Get a complimentary vacation package in Asia, USA or Mexico
Share in the 70% of sales revenue that is paid out each week
As you are buying, you will be earning
Become a Distributor to Dangote, Samsung, LG, HP, Acer, Nestle,Dell
Mobile Phones and Advertise your Goods and Services to Millions of people all over the World free of charge
and lots more.

You can send a blank mail to me with SUBJECT As A2W @
olalyd@gmail.com or call 08052233490 0r 07030700039
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by dbshaywhy(m): 6:38am On Nov 04, 2012
danielng: Hi Tope and Dquest,

Hope you got the info in your e-mails.

Take care,
Daniel.
I need it too,here is my email aderemibello@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Davegomez(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
join Ecashplanet.com with 38k>$220 and make $7000 in a wk or two.but u'll need two pple too.4 more info,i can send d slide to u.tnks davidgomez068@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by afolabisegun(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
you can start importation business from china they sell cheaper than any country, try online importation business from china see guide www.importationbiz..com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by authecosta911(m): 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
Daniel I will be so glad if u can send me the details to. authecosta1@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by spielberg: 1:28am On Nov 07, 2012
Hello Daniel, pls i want to go into sport trading pls am interested i need more info my email add is franklinchard@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by authecosta911(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2012
@daniel, I still haven't got the info pls send help send the full details to authecosta1@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ajbabs(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2012
@Daniel,Pls send full detail to biz4babafemi@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by rabonni(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2012
if you are i into sport betting "(football) visit www.betagist..com and i promise u if you follow him u can never loose again he makes his living from sport betting
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by iyamititi(f): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Diamondlife(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
somadila: Hi daniel,
How does this sports betting work cos i' ve been hearing of it several times. kindly send the details to my e-mail samsonile@gmail.com i will really appreciate. Thanks
[color=#770077][/color]I too want to know how this sports betting works
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by THABOSS1: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
danielng: Hi Deekseen, Chiboy and Gozikay,

I have already sent the information to your e-mails.

Best wishes,
Dan.

Pls send d sport betting info to me damani20002001@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by THABOSS1: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
danielng:

Hi AccoPen,

Hope you are doing good.

I don't need to post it hear, honestly my reason is because of how people in the part of the world see Punters (bettors). They categorize us as 'irresponsible' but i don't care since i a make a living from it, probably those people don't earn up to 50k/mnt from jobs they do hear.

I sent in this piece because of edomankede who needs information. You can make further research ok, no information is hidden!

Dan.

Pls send d sports betting info to damani20002001@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by zoedicus: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2012
danielng, abeg, i need the info on sport betting. My email is zoedicus.martins212@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.