Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57633 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by pape007: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2012
you could open a mini restaurant like sellin noodles and egg..........
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by gvconcept: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by gvconcept: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
Check this link may be the answer you need! https://www.nairaland.com/1013774/expanding-finance-vision
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by 17lee(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
hi daniel i will also like to have the info on sport betting my e-mail is denginvestment"yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by gvconcept: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
Opportunity!

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
ok...i will get in touch.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nostalgia(f): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
Daniel pls send the sporting info to akinsanyadamilare@yahoo.com. I already sent you an email but you are yet to respond.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Cyprian213(m): 5:26am On Aug 10, 2012
Plz bro, send me email on chimezie_maduako@yahoo.com about this sport betting and the best betting sites
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2012
Nostalgia: Daniel pls send the sporting info to akinsanyadamilare@yahoo.com. I already sent you an email but you are yet to respond.

I already replied your mail since 2nd, August.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Michky: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2012
danielng:

Sadly, i did not get any reply from you. You can try to send it again. I hope it gets through this time. Thanks.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by stevenco: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2012
I will also like u send me the info on sport betting, dynastyresource@yahoo.com thanks .
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Toptic(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2012
Decorative asbestos/ceiling worth investing into. With N40k you'll have a business that you can even leave for those coming behind you.
The good news about it is that you don't really need huge capital to start and with just N3k or there about you can have your first production on ground.
Profitablity? Don't mind, once you get it produce and people sees it, you'll be surprise to see how they will start asking you to produce it for them...and even get distributors in your environments.
All you need to start is available @ http://decorativeceiling..com

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Ferdinard007: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2012
@daniel kindly send d info here ferdinard101@yahoo.com ....... Al-ready a punter bt no knowledge is a waste
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by viklam: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
Michky: Sadly, i did not get any reply from you. You can try to send it again. I hope it gets through this time. Thanks.

has he sent anything to you afterwards?
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Michky: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2012
viklam:

has he sent anything to you afterwards?
Absolutely not! Infact i was just about to ask those who have gotten daniel's mail to testify here. My questions are: * is daniel a trickstar; if yes, then what is he trying to achieve by decieving nairalanders?
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by viklam: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
Michky: Absolutely not! Infact i was just about to ask those who have gotten daniel's mail to testify here. My questions are: * is daniel a trickstar; if yes, then what is he trying to achieve by decieving nairalanders?
call his no I et you he will never pick up. smart guy. I guess he will end up telling u to pay into his account before anything. after payment stories begin. if it is not true, lets one of his subcriber prove me wrong.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by kennysbst(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Am much sorry I came late because most of my people will have fell victim into this guy called daniel football betting. Belief me this guy!is rich with the first payment of #4500 into his acct before he sent you his rubbish. The truth is you will never support his idea of that useless site. I gave him a test while he fall into my hands,you can try that and tell him you stay very close to his area he mention. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Cashmanager: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2012
download my free money making ebook now

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Chichiange(f): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
The world has changed....Millions are struggling and living paycheck to paycheck....Its time to try our plan B....Join us as we present to you how to build a new source of income and live a dream life...

Come Tuesday, August 14th 2012 @ The Koko Lounge Club, 3rd Floor, E center (Ozone)1-11 Commercial Avenue Yaba. Invest wisely

Remember! If we don't build our dream now, someone else will employ us to build theirs.

R.S.V.P: 08169366393
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by cutieisme(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
Please bri Dan can you email me the info on betting my email is hissoyoung@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Rsconcept: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
There is a business i started about 2month ago with that exact money, initially i was skeptical about it but now i am glad I started it. I have recorded about 150% of my capital now and i believe you can also do it. Just mail me for the details@ linkup2wealth@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by 2baga(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
danielng:

PLEASE HELP IS daniel_mcelias A FRAUD

I wonder how a man of "intergrity" fins it out to return call AFTER money has exchanged hands.....
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by kodred(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2012
2baga:

PLEASE HELP IS daniel_mcelias A FRAUD

I wonder how a man of "intergrity" fins it out to return call AFTER money has exchanged hands.....

What r u tryin to say? Did he colect money frm u? Please explain further to save some of us here who dnt knw who he realy is
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by blogger77: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2012
Sell products online. Sites like www.justbuyorsell.com offers you the opportunity to sell your products online and make more money doing so

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.