Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies (1989 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies / Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by StreetTV: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2017
What's your take for the topic - Can You Marry a Lady Police or Soldier?

www.streettv.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbLIULN25cU

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by FvckShiT(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2017
as long as she fûçks me good & gives a fûçkîñg mindblöwing blöwjob

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by naijamakossa(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2017
Let me think about it grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by Adewalefae(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2017
if she allow me use the new style I invented in the oza room
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by thesicilian: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2017
No. The clear and ever present danger of her getting shot every time she leaves for work is too much to bear.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by StreetTV: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
thesicilian:
No. The clear and ever present danger of her getting shot every time she leaves for work is too much to bear.
hhmmmm
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by DjSwaga(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dis is deep

thesicilian:
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by StreetTV: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
DjSwaga:
Dis is deep

hhmmm
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Her name is Grace, she's from Gombe state, a pretty female soldier, I love her, true love to be sincere, she gave me a test, a very hard test to be accomplished,, but I was scared nd I failed the test. I asked for her number, she told me to go and meet the camp commandant "capt Muhammed" to give me.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by justiniyke29: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Yes of course.bt she shouldnt be posted far away
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by austine4real(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
o yes
but i prefer those naval base they are very civil
got two i am drilling sef
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by StreetTV: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2017
austine4real:
o yes

but i prefer those naval base they are very civil

got two i am drilling sef

Are you serious?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by austine4real(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2017
StreetTV:

Are you serious?

they are just like normal gals. just like they love formi . bfriendly n calculative
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by oksmart1992(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
They're like the normal gals u know......just that civilians are scared of approaching them..... I formally had that fear b4 i got into the Army.
That's funke and I at Ojo military cantonment.

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by youngberry001(m): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
FvckShiT:
as long as she fûçks me good & gives a fûçkîñg mindblöwing blöwjob
u forking modafvcker funny....
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by austine4real(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2017
oksmart1992:
They're like the normal gals u know......just that civilians are scared of approaching them..... I formally had that fear b4 i got into the Army.
That's funke and I at Ojo military cantonment.
badt guy I no know say u like em slim n petite
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by oksmart1992(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
austine4real:
badt guy I no know say u like em slim n petite
lol
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies by StreetTV: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
oksmart1992:
lol
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage (exclusively Bae) / This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. / 6 Signs That You’re An Absolute Sapiosexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.