Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time (3153 Views)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lin Yue and Deng Yang, both 30, haven't had sex in the five years they've been married, Central European News reports. The couple says their weight (which combined is more than 800 pounds) has prevented them from doing so.

They recently made the decision to prepare themselves for gastric bypass surgeries, not so much for the sake of their sex lives, but because they want to start a family. A doctor in Changchun, China, told them they'd have to begin working on their fitness before the surgery in order to do so.

According to Central European News , Lin and Deng also made the gastric bypass decision because Qian Qian, who at 538 pounds is currently the heaviest person in China, announced earlier this month she was going to undergo the operation.

http://www.womansday.com/relationships/dating-marriage/a58507/how-losing-weight-affects-sex-life/

Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by nepapole(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Na konji go kill dese ones lastlast.

4 Likes

Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by bamdly(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
make both of them come make i back dem
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
bamdly:
make both of them come make i back dem
your back go just break
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin

Lady Bumbae1 is ur whatsapp Ok?
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by bjt(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
How did they end up marrying themselves shocked
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by chiraqDemon(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Na im b say nor b even fear of heart attack do make dem wan lose weight but na konji
Oh konji, how strong u are
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by steppin: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
They're so disgusting. I can't imagine the smell coming from these two.
It'd be like rotten egg.
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by chukxie(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
steppin:
They're so disgusting. I can't imagine the smell coming from these two.
It'd be like rotten egg.

Imagining how they smell wouldn't give you the kicks. But I'm sure going over to where they are to physically smell them would. grin grin grin
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
That's sweet. Lol, if they weren't holding hands, I'd have sworn they were sleeping. No eyes tongue

Almost like this guy

1 Like

Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by steppin: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
chukxie:

Imagining how they smell wouldn't give you the kicks. But I'm sure going over to where they are to physically smell them would. grin grin grin
embarassed
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Lady Bumbae1 is ur whatsapp Ok?
Yessir
Lol dont worry you guys miss me abi grin kiss
Let me come post new video
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by KennyID17(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yessir
Lol dont worry you guys miss me abi grin kiss
Let me come post new video

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by Cool23(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
bjt:
How did they end up marrying themselves shocked
my brother help me ask op
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by thundafire: 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Simple use Hajaib with load capacity of 900million pound to swing u too 4 a combine move
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by chukxie(m): 12:02am On Apr 21, 2017
steppin:

embarassed

Na joke ooo. Greetings!
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by Julietcutie(f): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2017
OMG
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 21, 2017
konji is a powerful driving force
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 21, 2017
A must download tourist app for Lagos Nigeria. Playstore link http://cygeria.com

Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by giddexdguru: 4:06am On Apr 21, 2017
Register and get $5(N2500) free. Also work online and get money http://.net/7nJALh
Re: 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time by jericco1(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2017
Lol. For real?

(1) (Reply)

8 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Men Rule The World / Millionaire Married Her Because Of Her SEXY FLAT ASS! / She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.