Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Millionaire Married Her Because Of Her SEXY FLAT ASS! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Millionaire Married Her Because Of Her SEXY FLAT ASS! (3151 Views)

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Meeting Flat Ass Good Girls Instead Of Big Ass Women. / Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millionaire Married Her Because Of Her SEXY FLAT ASS! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2021
A lady that used to complain bitterly to me about her flat ass rushed into my office one day to inform me that the flat ass she used to complain bitterly about has given her a Millionaire Husband!

The man that proposed to marry her said he was captivated by her sexy flat ass!

For every woman, there is a man that will love you as you are.

To all single ladies, I PRAY that God will bring you in contact with the man that will love you as you are.

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Married Her Because Of Her SEXY FLAT ASS! by Ezemust: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Wonderment
Re: Millionaire Married Her Because Of Her SEXY FLAT ASS! by jimmychang: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin....Omo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Arrange / What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas / Please Enlighten Me: I Need To Know Who Is Responsible For A Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.