Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station (21017 Views)

Possible Locations Of Chibok Girls Identified - Nigeria Air Force / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) / Amaechi Bought The $45m Private-Jet For Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by PurestBoy(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2010
This is what the religion of piss has caused us, shior
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Vacora(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2010
@ Mr Coon , thanks for showing us exactly the type of person. As you rightly said you belong to the lower order of life, to put it mildly, you are subhuman. How dare you stereotype Nigerians? So because some British women enjoy getting sloshed, wasted and hammered on a night out, means all British women are drunken louts? Or Some Americans are considered to be loud and bossy, does that make it right to label every American self centred and egotistical? Your posts have been puerile and xenophobic. There are loads of talented, hardworking, law abiding and successful in every part of the world, Nigerians always strive to better themselves - it is the go-get- it attitude, that makes them successful and progress in which ever field or career they choose. We are boisterous, we enjoy life and we party. And will be here until they bury you maggot infested carcass!!!

You are the problem with society i live in - narrowed minded bigots who blame others for their own failures. The "whiteman" as you call him or her is no better than anyone else, my ancestors fought against your kind of mentality and they had a word for people like you, so please refrain from talking about black militancy because you do not have a right to speak for black people.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by mikeoscar: 12:01am On Jan 05, 2010
I haven't and won't read all the posts leading up to mine, so pardon me if I "step on toes" as I think I might with what I say.

First things first, Nigerians anywhere in the world should be able to tell anyone who starts to "misbehave" towards them because of this issue to go to hell and stay there, whether they wanna do it in a diplomatic manner or otherwise, whatever method you feel will get the message across best.

The fact that some fool tried to blow up a plane has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the fact that he is Nigerian, it has more and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that he is MUSLIM. end of story. He didn't try to blow up the plane because he feels that America is mistreating Nigerians in their country, or anywhere else, he did so cos he feels America and the west are treating MUSLIMS unfairly. So it is not a nationality issue, it is a RELIGIOUS issue. So Americans, and Britons and other nationals who act stupidly and act like fools towards Nigerians on this topic should wake up and smell the coffee.

All, This guy's made alot of sense here.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by rasputinn(m): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2010
I'm still in shock at the enormous damage the useless Mutallab boy has caused
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Nizoral(f): 1:30am On Jan 05, 2010
lol na craze dy worry them for there.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by bolanleodu: 1:45am On Jan 05, 2010
@ Mr Cunt or what was it you called yourself, your stupendity frightens me and you envy goosh! I hope it kills you. Nigerians are the most wonderful of GOD'S creations, i bet you didn't know that, just that they are too forgiving. Get your black racist behind off NL nitwit. This story is flawed, a somali run for a Nigerian, i cant stop laughing.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by bolanleodu: 1:47am On Jan 05, 2010
@ Mr C.u.n.t or what was it you called yourself, your stupendity frightens me and you envy goosh! I hope it kills you. Nigerians are the most wonderful of GOD'S creations, i bet you didn't know that, just that they are too forgiving. Get your black racist behind off NL nitwit. This story is flawed, a somali run for a Nigerian, i cant stop laughing.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by RecentPost: 2:13am On Jan 05, 2010
I don't care what you guys think but i have to say we nigerians are very dangerious people and i think what those people are doing is right.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by rasputinn(m): 2:19am On Jan 05, 2010
Religion of PISS,now that you mentioned it
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by lastpage: 2:41am On Jan 05, 2010
@Recentpost.
You're not even a Nigerian so, STOP THE CAMOUFLAGE!

And to all who think this situation is the "end of the world", forget it. It will pass sooner than u imagine.
They just found an excuse to lambast us because they ENVY us, as a people.

Every where  Nigerians are, they get noticed! WHY

We got class
We got taste
We got Charisma and carriage
We have attitude
We are loud and boiste-wetin! grin
We party like mad!
We are smart and we can outsmart anyone who pretends to be smart
We are resilient, never-say die
Our women are beautiful, the envy of other women all over the world
Our men are studs, intelligent studs for that matter!
We value ourselves and we never let other puts us down

We may have a bad and corrupt government but we all know that is just a situation that can change overnight
but everyone is scared of us, they worry what would happen "when we get our acts together"?

They encourage our corrupt leaders to loot our treasury and deposit same in their banks while playing lip-service to anti-corruption, as a way of keeping us down and under-developed

Let us seize this opportunity to chase the "bald heads" in "our town" out of town.
Youths of Nigeria, we are the future and hope of this country, lets rid ourselves of those thieves in flowing Babanriga and Agbada

Anyone that has been in government  for over 5yrs has no business in govt anymore in 2010.
The West wont help us in this because it means they would need Visa to enter Naija in 5yrs time and the naira would equal 1.5 GBPounds and "cheap labor" would dry-up Europe and Green card would loose appeal,
Just imagine, Yes, imagine and know that it is possible and it will come to pass.

Now you know why Gen. Muritala Mohammed and Gen. Tunde Idiagbon, died very quickly, like a Candle in the wind!

BTW: I will bare my yansh publicly at any airport official that wants to search me, I will ask him to even lift my "blockus" up.
Eventually, they would find out that it is them that would be feeling the shame.; and they would know they're dealing with Nigerians  tongue
And a few of them sexual perverts, craddle-robbers and fagots, will wet their pants along the line sha grin
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by tureal(m): 5:10am On Jan 05, 2010
@lastpage let dem know whatsup,, ,, i believe you die, no matter the weight of elephant e nor fit cos earthquake,, ,,, , no matter what this so called westen countries do to humiliate us it shall end some day,, ,, the feature of Nigeria is in our hands,, we are not terrorist. every countries has is own bad eggs

@resentpost or wots your name you will be a slave for the whiteman all your life,, say Amen
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by kawkab: 6:16am On Jan 05, 2010
@Lastpage

Your post is too cool. Your post is the best so far on this thread.

- Pickin wen say im mama no go sleep himself no go sleep too.
- If person hold you down, himself go dey down till he leave you.
- no we no mind dem jare.

Naija for show.

we go finally win. Since no be we send mutallab
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by kawkab: 6:27am On Jan 05, 2010
There is a very important issues we are neglecting; that is , Northern Nigeria has been breeding Islamic Fundametalist and Radical Islamist in the past 10 years.

Christian have been attacked and killed severally across states like, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Gombe, Borno, Plateau, Bauch and Jigawa in the past 8 years. In states like Kano, Kaduna and other it has occured up to four times if not more.

Recall the Boko Haram and most rececntly (Dec. 2009) the Kala Kato saga. There are radical islamist sect scattered in different location in Northern Nigeria.

Mind you there have never been a single case of unprovoked attack on Moslem in Southern Nigeria. Umar Muttalab grew up in Kaduna he may witnessed the hatred for Christian and seen first hand the attacks on the Christian in Kaduna and his hatred for the Christians symbolised by western nations. Thus the birth of terrorism in him. If not how come he or other moslems in Nigeria would be claiming to love Afghanistan when their leaders are looting Nigeria blind, subjecting the entire polity to poverty. Infact, his father benefited from the mad looting of the Nigerian State.

What Umar Muttalab did is just the exporting of something that has been brewing in Nigeria for some time. More is still coming.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by edoyad(m): 6:42am On Jan 05, 2010
@kawkab, that's a very intelligent contribution you have made. Many people here speak out of sheer ignorance but don't know zilch about these matters. Come and see how divided many places with large non hausa populations have become divided, especially places like kaduna state that probably have a 50% non hausa population that are fed up to the south of the state, and a 50% hausa population that put Osama stickers on their cars to the north of the state. These things didn't start today.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by sayso: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2010
Investigation by Sunday Tribune revealed that some Nigerian muslims living in the UK with their male children have ordered them to always be clean shaven in order not to draw an undue attention of security operatives to themselves.

This caught my attention.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by montelik(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2010
kawkab:

There is a very important issues we are neglecting; that is , Northern Nigeria has been breeding Islamic Fundametalist and Radical Islamist in the past 10 years.

Christian have been attacked and killed severally across states like, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Gombe, Borno, Plateau, Bauch and Jigawa in the past 8 years. In states like Kano, Kaduna and other it has occured up to four times if not more.

Recall the Boko Haram and most rececntly (Dec. 2009) the Kala Kato saga. There are radical islamist sect scattered in different location in Northern Nigeria.

Mind you there have never been a single case of unprovoked attack on Moslem in Southern Nigeria. Umar Muttalab grew up in Kaduna he may witnessed the hatred for Christian and seen first hand the attacks on the Christian in Kaduna and his hatred for the Christians symbolised by western nations. Thus the birth of terrorism in him. If not how come he or other moslems in Nigeria would be claiming to love Afghanistan when their leaders are looting Nigeria blind, subjecting the entire polity to poverty. Infact, his father benefited from the mad looting of the Nigerian State.

What Umar Muttalab did is just the exporting of something that has been brewing in Nigeria for some time. More is still coming.
edoyad:

@kawkab, that's a very intelligent contribution you have made. Many people here speak out of sheer ignorance but don't know zilch about these matters. Come and see how divided many places with large non hausa populations have become divided, especially places like kaduna state that probably have a 50% non hausa population that are fed up to the south of the state, and a 50% hausa population that put Osama stickers on their cars to the north of the state. These things didn't start today.

I am pleased that at least some of us are trying to consider the realities of the situation, instead of trying to ignore it or sweep it under the carpet. I will repost something I wrote earlier and I will urge people to read and seriously consider the dangers of our nonchalant attitude
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by montelik(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2010
This is a truly sad and unfortunate development. I am very concerned because once Nigeria makes it unto a bad list, it usually impossible for us to get off (e.g most corrupt, most dangerous). But this has been coming. When Osama bin laden started making references and including Nigeria amongst nation sympathetic to Al-qaeda in his speeches and addresses, I wondered why our government and the various muslim societies didn't take the potential for trouble seriously. Any one who knows Osama history, knows the man doesn't make idle threats. If he was mentioning our name it wasn't just for "show", there was a strong reason why he did that. Instead the reaction was to dismiss the threat as insignificant. Government said that there were no terrorist training camps here so there was nothing to worry about. It is that typical "siddon look" and "I dey kampe" approach that is causing us trouble now.

Why should the action of one errant misguided boy be causing so much difficulty for over 150 million citizens? After all this is the first and only incidence directly linking Nigeria to any form of international terrorism.The reason is simple. It is the reason why a country like Egypt is not on that list. While the Egyptian government has accepted the potential for terrorist activities within it boundaries and instituted strong counter-measures. We have adopted our usual "fire brigade" approach, only taking action at the last possible moment. It sad to see our name amongst a list of countries that have produced countless terrorists and have long histories of even funding terrorist activity. We shouldn't be on this list but there no compelling reasons why the US should not take precaution.

Facts are that Osama (terrorist-in-chief) has asserted that Nigeria is among countries sympathetic to his cause (killing Americans & it allies and spreading radical Islam), a terrorist passed through Nigeria's premier international airport with an explosive device, he happens to be a Nigerian citizen, tried to blow-up a plane and to crown it all has said that there are many others like him. The realities are that it is only natural that the US government might feel a bit paranoid about a potential threat of Nigerian affiliation, after all Osama himself said he has allies here. Had our government shown more seriousness before by carrying out investigations, increasing security and information gathering in potential vulnerable areas and had the numerous Islamic communities done more than just condemning after the fact, but assisting the government in asserting it seriousness with ensuring there are absolutely no established ties between Nigeria and Al-qaeda this wouldn't have been considered necessary. If our government were responsible there would be no reason why the US wouldn't have had faith in our ability to deal with this issue without resorting to drastic measures. But look at how we have handled the Niger-Delta, religious conflicts in the North, elections and so man other things.

The reason we are on that list is not because anyone genuinely thinks we are as a bad some the nations that are on it. It is because every body knows that our nonchalant attitude will ensure that we will never address our problems until it is too late.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by tonyc2: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2010
PPPPPPPPPllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz stop compalining ,make una continue dey run go abroad ,make una no come bak to naija anything you see in another man land you take it like that grin grin grin anyhow naija be we must fight for am to beta .no be say una go run come dey complain undecided undecided
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by lekanjohn(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2010
Come to think of it;WHAT IF THE PLANE BLEW OFF AND IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT IT WAS A NIGERIAN THAT BOMBED IT, The situation would av been worse than this with Nigerians abroad. lol! embarassed
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by lekanjohn(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2010
Come to think of it;WHAT IF THE PLANE BLEW OFF AND IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT A NIGERIAN BOMBED IT, The situation would av been worse than this with Nigerians abroad. lol! embarassed
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by edoyad(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2010
@montelik , The so called elite that are inherently useless in these hausa states form a major part of the problem. Unlike the south-south where There's an out cry against the graft and mismanagement in govt, the hausa leadership have used religion to shroud and silence the mass living in abject, and i mean ABJECT poverty in hausa land. Children don't go to school and the some governors and ministers whose children school abroad come out to defend this culture saying It's in line with "islam" Inspite of the fact that we know that there are no almajiris and hoards of beggars in the middle east.
I hate the religious bigotry that has been forced into the hausa man cos my people have suffered from it but one thing i know is, if there is any person that has been cheated most by It's leadership in Nigeria it is the common hausa man on the street.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by MrCoon: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2010
Tipia:
Have you never questioned why even the most ardent militant black American and Caribbean prefers to visit Kenya or South Africa

Tipia, Quote:

they prefer kenya and south Africa to Nigeria because those places have electricity.

The ardent militant needs no modern comforts; he is after all a militant. The Muslim militant crawling the streets of Nigeria is prepared to sacrifice himself to his gods, what cares he for modern amenities of which there is none in Nigeria. That militant Nigerian ogre, for instance, was prepared to sacrifice himself and forgo his wealth, was he not? No, my sistrin, the truth is such that in those places such as the Kenya and the Ghana and the South Africa, the African American and Caribbean enjoys that he can rob shoulders with the white and is treated better than the locals by the locals. In reality, the American and Caribbean militant is only a pretend one. In effect, he cannot tolerate the real African culture, which he professes, and which is more pertinent in Nigeria. He will not tolerate bowing, or circumcisions, or to adopt a conc African name, or be treated like a part of the family. He wants to light candles and place them around the rim of the bathtub and call this Afrikan culture, or to call one another queen and king. He wants to be top dog, to speak condescendingly to the locals and tell them what to do, how to think and act - all things, which he cannot do with those damnable Nigerians who never seem greatful and so the african american and  caribean militant, skives off to the other more amenable Africoon countries.

Nevertheless, my sistrin, I understand perfectly well your contempt for the Nigerians. We all most control them, for the world is unprepared for an independent thinking black nation. It gives us all such a bad name an rocks the boat. They and their ethnic clothes and foods and movies in place of where English, American or Asian conveniences would do. We all most label them for such is the way to destroy blacks.  It has worked for centuries, will work on these ungrateful Nigerian ingerets, and is actually working now.

We most use this opportunity to hunt them down, flush the Illegals, and check the documents. Let’s deny them jobs, I say
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by edoyad(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2010
The hausa leadership deceive the masses into believing that the people resisting the introduction of sharia are the ones holding back their progress. And so anyone against their leadership's blackmail is viewed as the enemy and religious crises erupt and my people suffer the brunt of the violence from this madness. But then again you have to understand that this evil systemic arrangemnent to disenfranchise them is what keeps them uneducated and ignorant.
Ask yourself this question. Which ethnic group in Nigeria gives unfettered obedience to It's leaders ? Surely It's the hausa man. How then can that same leadership then come out and say it cannot mobilise It's people into class rooms ? The Yerimas and Rilwanu Lukmans see their people as goats that are easily manipulatable as illiterates so it doesn't benefit their selfish ambitions to get them emancipated.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by bisiaet: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2010
Well very unfortunate but the sincere truth is that they have themselves to blame because it is in tradition of some of the sycophants and defiants in the religion to be hailing terrorist as "HERO and till date I havent really see any leader in such country or environment to realy condemn it in strong term rather they kept silent and took just a mild approach to it. Good example is Boko Haram could anybody belief it that if not that he was shot dead he might ends up walking free by covering him up. "
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by blackasia: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2010
to hell with muslems it has been a religion of violence., to hell with mohamed the polygamist,to hell with u gullible fanatics that want to mess 7 virgins in heaven.to hell with the hausa for invading nigeria through usman dan fodio, to hell with the northerners u ve been the woe of this country, u all will rot with the devil in hell
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by pek(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2010
it is not all gloom for the country. at least we have made it to the G7.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by folakeojo(f): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2010
There is an idiot on this thread that said naija clothes should be banned in other countries pls what rubbish ? Who forced you to post a comment here ? People are talking sense here you are saying crap if im outside the country and i feel like wearing native there is no fucking thing anyone can do about it i am not expected to conform to anything. Now to the real issue , i cant blame the british government for reacting the way they did not that i also approve of it but its high time people faced the truth. There has to be something done about northern nigeria before we can move ahead as a nation because they have wrecked too much havoc for up to ignore. Look at ethnic wars sharia etc they are easily manipulated to do bad things. Im sorry to say but if they had said it was anyone other than an hausa am sure no one would have believed the news
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by bolanleodu: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2010
Why has this thread suddenly began to sing a tribalistic song? Though the truth must be told that hausa/fulani leadership has succeeded in burying their people in ignorance esp through religious means this does not mean that all muslims are fanatical or that islam is totally damnable, This issue would stop being a problem once we have a complete leadership haul.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by manifest1(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2010
its a shame
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by DrAyo1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2010
You know the kind of humiliation a child (whose father does not have a TV) faces when he goes to watch TV in another man's house?

Eyes have not seen what our under-development and over-dependency on developed nations will still cause us!
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by PurestBoy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2010
blackasia:

to hell with muslems it has been a religion of violence., to hell with mohamed the polygamist,to hell with u gullible fanatics that want to bleep 7 virgins in heaven.to hell with the hausa for invading nigeria through usman dan fodio, to hell with the northerners u ve been the woe of this country, u all will rot with the devil in hell

You're wrong ma, its 72 virgins per muslim fool and not 7.
Re: Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station by Oboma1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2010
PurestBoy:

You're wrong ma, its 72 virgins per muslim fool and not 7.

For them to do what with in paradise? shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History (timelines: Pre 1960-2000) / Buhari To PDP, EU: El-rufai Spoke In National Interest / Edo Election: Candidates Sign Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.