Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? (1977 Views)

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. / What Possibly Could Be Wrong With Her? *pictures * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Swizbank: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello, pls I need people to give me their own injunction.

There is this girl, a friend and classmate. we have been very close and friendly for a long time. We are not boyfriend and girlfriend. we are "Just friends" ( you know nah).

But then I feel like getting intimate with her. I know how to do it and am sure she will not disagree. But here is the real issue: this lady who was scintillatingly beautiful since 4yrs of our stay in school, has changed. The major change are:

1) Her legs has just become so thin. I don't really understand it. It wasn't like this few years back. this has made her to go mostly on trousers. pls wats responsible for the thinness of legs?

2) Her fresh, soft skin has become very dry. A handshake with her makes me to wonder what's actually went wrong.... because I have known her for years and in a good position to attest to this changes.

pls what is wrong with her, based the above two body changes.

note : her date of birth is 1992
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Fernandowski(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fuckkkkkk her first

if the same happens to you, just know she is HIV positive

don't forget to do it raw

7 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by whitebeard(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
are u implying she has HIV or AIDS

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Swizbank: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
no insults pls
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by goodmorning40: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Check her pregnancy and hiv status,

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Have u asked her? Maybe she's suffering from a chronic illness? undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Swizbank: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
whitebeard:
are u implying she has HIV or AIDS

thats the essence of the post. I know HIV signs to be mostly frequent coughs. which I have not observed.

what do u think yourself?

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by bjt(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ask her what's wrong with her. Simple lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Swizbank: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
Have u asked her? Maybe she's suffering from a chronic illness? undecided

How do I start that? I don't even know how to shape my mouth and structure such question. could u help?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Swizbank: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fernandowski:
Fuckkkkkk her first

if the same happens to you, just know she is HIV positive

don't forget to do it raw
is that all you have to offer?

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by darbeelicous(f): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
i think she's in the best position tell you.

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by czarina(f): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
She be ur friend abi? so wat's so 'rocket science' about asking if she has health issues? Abeg u're just making a mountain out of two grains of sand.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by whitebeard(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Swizbank:

thats the essence of the post. I know HIV signs to be mostly frequent coughs. which I have not observed.

what do u think yourself?
ask her..

based on my little knowledge it probably close to liver issue
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Swizbank:

How do I start that? I don't even know how to shape my mouth and structure such question. could u help?

Nawa ooo...juz ask her like a normal friends wud do sha...tell her that u noticed her physical change. embarassed
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Fernandowski(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Swizbank:
is that all you have to offer?
for now
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by whitebeard(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
space007:
i think she's in the best position tell you.
i reason with this guy bro..she would tell u

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Swizbank: 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fernandowski:
for now

Thanks . will see what I can do about that. But I think there is a pack "Durex" in my box

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Swizbank: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Nawa ooo...juz ask her like a normal friends wud do sha...tell her that u noticed her physical change. embarassed

I will see what I can do
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Fernandowski(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Swizbank:

Thanks . will see what I can do about that. But I think there is a pack "Durex" in my box
no problem

still use your tongue to eat her up
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Swizbank: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
whitebeard:
ask her..
based on my little knowledge it probably close to liver issue
Liver? could u expansiate?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Swizbank: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fernandowski:
no problem

still use your tongue to eat her up
you must be a wicked man

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Swizbank: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
grin grin grin grin grin
is this funny a such?

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Swizbank: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
czarina:
She be ur friend abi? so wat's so 'rocket science' about asking if she has health issues? Abeg u're just making a mountain out of two grains of sand.

no be fight madam. If u ve nothing to offer, why not swerve.

what do u think about my post?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by darbeelicous(f): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lmao...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Swizbank:

is this funny a such?

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Augastianza(f): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Swizbank:

There is this girl, a friend and classmate. we have been very close and friendly for a long time. We are not boyfriend and girlfriend. we are "Just friends" ( you know nah).

But then I feel like getting intimate with her. I know how to do it and am sure she will not disagree. But here is the real issue: this lady who was scintillatingly beautiful since 4yrs of our stay in school, has changed. The major change are:

1) Her legs has just become so thin. I don't really understand it. It wasn't like this few years back. this has made her to go mostly on trousers. pls wats responsible for the thinness of legs?

2) Her fresh, soft skin has become very dry. A handshake with her makes me to wonder what's actually went wrong.... because I have known her for years and in a good position to attest to this changes.

You should be asking her not anyone else, you said she's your " friend" ..why don't you use that to find out what you want to know. No one can diagnose anyone online. What you are now looking for is speculation.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Swizbank: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Augastianza:

You should be asking her not anyone else, you said she's your " friend" ..why don't you use that to find out what you want to know. No one can diagnose anyone online. What you are now looking for is speculation.
Noted ma'am
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Augastianza(f): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Swizbank:

Noted ma'am

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by iamdynamite(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
well, i think you should walk up to her and tell her things you noticed about deteriorating physique,if she likes you well enough she will def open up to you.but personally i feel she has health issues
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by FitnessDoctor: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Swizbank:

She might be suffering from a disease possibly...

Be very careful, at this moment you might ask her out and she will happily say yes.. because she now feels dejected... Tell her that you should both go and take an HIV Test Together just for the fun of it... Even if she says she is negative.. Tell her that she should go with you and when you both get there.. Tell her to take one too, that it will make you feel more comfortable..

If negative, then it might be that she is malnourished or it might be other diseases like Hepatitis, but the highest stakes are on HIV.. so try that one first.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by whitebeard(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
Swizbank:

Liver?
could u expansiate?
guy see don't let us flood u with negative stuff just ask her u care about her..now show us that u really care and ask her

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? by Swizbank: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

She might be suffering from a disease possibly...

Be very careful, at this moment you might ask her out and she will happily say yes.. because she now feels dejected... Tell her that you should both go and take an HIV Test Together just for the fun of it... Even if she says she is negative.. Tell her that she should go with you and when you both get there.. Tell her to take one too, that it will make you feel more comfortable..

If negative, then it might be that she is malnourished or it might be other diseases like Hepatitis, but the highest stakes are on HIV.. so try that one first.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! / The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved / How To Change Your Dark Lips To Red Lips With These 2 Natural Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.