Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) (46774 Views)

Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos / Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nancy2016: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
orbis:
who nows if the neighbour is a single bachelor and the dad was just trying to save her from molestation. he cant just beat her for beating sake na

So is that how you will reprimand your kids?
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by fatymore(f): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Stop castigating the father..he might have his reason for beating up the girl.. That's how small gals would enter neighbors room and get raped...

Am not justifying the actions but Atleast children needs to be cautioned. .

By the way when will Nigerians learn to mind their business undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Sexytemi(f): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
hmmm
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by cardoctor(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
She no dey hear word that's why. Next time she definitely wont go there again. The father possibly knows of the danger within and that could be that stupid older kids watching immoral videos or one possible rapist. I wont blame him. Spare the rod and spoil the child.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
realestniggah:
but why have Nigerian choose to remain backward..in south African they don't beat there children..beating your children is only going to build hatred for you..
and they all turned end out well, right? I bet If they had discipline them when they were kids xenophobia won't be a thing.

5 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by kingsley88(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Is absolutely the dad fault had it mean the said TV is at home the little girl could not have step out. Big shame on him some dad are so stupid to the extent that they are investing more on beer parlor than taking responsibility of their family needs
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Derawiz(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
ah dey tell you
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by muller101(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
SheIsElle:
Just joined Nairaland. Am so excited. Have been trying for a long time.
drop ur bank account details.that's the tradition here.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by owabor(f): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
The man failed as a dad for not buying common TV for his child. He should b castigated

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by bsideboii(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
I perceive transfer of aggression here.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
The man is just bitter he can't afford a TV...

Hatred or envy won't get u anywhere great...

Sorry poor girl...not ur fault u have the bitter man as ur dad...

It'll be a story for u to tell later in life

God bless u

.......had to caution myself not abuse/curse this man sha

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by uju22(f): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
What a father, are we sure she is her biological daughter, what wickedness

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by EnuguDadImoMom: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Poor child...
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
curiositymaster:
If your fada never beat you like dis before come forward grin

no mind them. ajebutter kids acting shocked, when we collect wetin pass this onegringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by PAT4HOT(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Inasmuch as I don't support the father of the kid for beating the daughter that way, IG the kid is molested now, assuming the neighbor is an indecent bachelor or a family with immoral kids, we (nairalanders) will still be the one shouting how the tails and/or fingers of the dude kids or kids are dangling from hole to hole.

In summary, daddies and mummies, provide the needs of ur kids in such a way that nothing motivates them to long for others'.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by orbis(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nancy2016:

So is that how you will reprimand your kids?

spare the rod and spoil the child. better flog her and leave her with physical scars which heals within one week than allow the neighbour molest her and leave her with everlasting mental abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by kpaofame: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
God bless my Dad....

In his words, you dont punish children, you correct them...

Still He didnt spare the cane...

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by realestniggah: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzoclinton:
and they all turned end out well, right? I bet If they had discipline them when they were kids xenophobia won't be a thing.

idiot.. you are a fool..I guess it will be okay for me to say because of the beating in Nigeria that why we have boko haram killing and maiming Nigerians simply because they are taking out their revenge on people for the excessive beating their parent gave them..how does that sound to you..? foolish right?

there always a few bad egg in every society..next time think before you type

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Quinn22(f): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Because you were beaten like an animal when you were a child doesn't mean other children have to suffer the same fate. I guess you are an animal in human skin undecided

I just pity your children cry
uzoclinton:
Nigeria is turning into something else
.. So because of this small beating w won't hear word again. when I was a kid koboko was my best friend....

Anyways its Better to cane her and avoid stories that touch the heart (we all know what some neighbours are capable of doing....) than to spare the rod and end up regretting

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

no mind them. ajebutter kids acting shocked, when we collect wetin pass this onegringrin

I tire oo. Funny enough, even people wey be pako like us sef dey follow dey form.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Apina(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Am I d only one who actually read the story and couldn't find where it was said that they do not have a television at home? I still do not understand what the slowpoke who wouldn't just mind his business and calling for human rights lawyers, to get the father arrested on what ground exactly? For disciplining his child in a manner he sees fit or for whipping the spirit of disobedience outta that her small head? As if when e happen tomorrow una go dey there. Even if they don't have a television at home, since when did TV's become a basic necessity? Those shouting abuse, when u born ur own or if u already have, treat them d way u want and allow others train their own in the way they see fit. Hypocritical Nigerians who have logs in their eyes but want to remove toothpick from someone else's own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Quinn22:
Because you were beaten like an animal when you were a child doesn't mean other children have to suffer the same fate. I guess you are an animal in human skin undecided

I just pity your children cry
Go ahead and insult me all you want, it just goes to show that you lack home training... ... "spare the rod and spoil a child" you wont know how heavy that command is until you give birth to your own child.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
curiositymaster:

I tire oo. Funny enough, even people wey be pako like us sef dey follow dey form.

lmao! gringringrin

on a serious note, I won't treat my kids like that. the psychological effect is what I don't wish anyone to ever experience.

all the beatings when them suppose chop for this life, I don epp them chop them from my mama and papa
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Missmossy(f): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
She is too small for this kind of brutal beating embarassed her father didn't try at all. No reason whatsoever merits this kind of beating.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by jaido007: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
seaboi069:
See my account balance is working for all sim
With 95700, u still receives calls frm ur mum....

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

lmao! gringringrin

on a serious note, I won't treat my kids like that. the psychological effect is what I don't wish anyone to ever experience.

all the beatings when them suppose chop for this life, I don epp them chop them from my mama and papa

Me go beat dem if dem misbehave but not like this man. grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
You have been on nairaland long enough to know a link to the source is absolutely required.
what is this one saying?
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
SheIsElle:
Just joined Nairaland. Am so excited. Have been trying for a long time.
abeg jejely show us ur pinsure
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
realestniggah:

idiot.. you are a fool..I guess it will be okay for me to say because of the beating in Nigeria that why we have boko haram killing and maiming Nigerians simply because they are taking out their revenge on people for the excessive beating their parent gave them..how does that sound to you..? foolish right?

there always a few bad egg in every society..next time think before you type
I leave you with this.."Spare the rod and spoil a child" if she was your kid I wonder what you would have done instead of beating her. I pity your future kids.. I just pray none of them would get raped or worst sodomized because you are scared of disciplining them..
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Jabioro: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
See wetin poverty and anger do this man? If have TV @ home, working, clearer your children has no cause to intrude others neighbors apartment. Now you have not provided basic things for, instead you showing muscle over a poor girl, Please OP do everything within your reached, I wanted that Yeye husband to learned in a hard way..

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by fof1: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
Queenbeee:
I think I get the man's point. With the rate of rape this days, I'm not sure I'll want my child to go to another persons house when I'm not there......but he kinda took the beating too far.

But who knows, the child might be a stubborn girl and he just had to trash her well to set her head straight.

I'll like to hear the man's reason sha

THIS WORLD IS WEIRD. THE FATHER CAN BE BLAMED TODAY BUT LET D GIRL NOT BE MISLED OR OVER PAMPERED TO HER PERIL. ARE AGE IS NO MORE INNOCENT TODAY.

I HAD A VERY BAD PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN A NEIGHBOR'S PLACE,WHERE A GIRL CHILD I ASSUME IS UNDER 7 OR SO CAME HURRIEDLY TO SIT ON MY LAP DURING MY VISIT ONLY TO QUICKLY DROP ONTO MY GENITAL AREA CONCIOUSLY MOVING HER BUTTOCKS SENSUALLY FOR SATISFACTION.I THOUGHT ITS A MISTAKEN ACT BUT AS SOON AS I CORRECT HER BY REPOSITIONING HER,SHE WILL KNOWINGLY RELAPSE.SO I IMMEDIATELY WARNED HER AND ALSO REPORTED D INCIDENT TO HER FATHER MY FRIEND TO WATCH AND DISCOURAGE D TENDENCIES. WE MUST STOP ALL CHILD MOLESTERS OR CHILD SO EXPOSED FOR A CLEANER SOCIETY,PLS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.