Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) (46776 Views)

Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos / Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Alexpetra: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nawaoo people still dey bit children for that stupid child up-bringing mentality? Nigerian parents shaa!

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
curiositymaster:

Me go beat dem if dem misbehave but not like this man. grin grin grin grin
lol.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nigeriadondie: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Pls go to the nearest Child welfare centre usually i local government offices or in the state access the ministry of Women Affairs they usually handle such matters. I would ve said police but believe me I dont trust them.
They exploit someone who needs help. It is from my past experience when I was robbed at home never to visit the police cos they said I should pay to register my case, then I wud pay to fuel their car. So I learnt rather than waste my time with police, just go & buy a gun so if those boys visit my home, I will definitely welcome them with open arms

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by NoRetreat(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
If you truly want to help the child , post the area or the address of the father. The state is very important too
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by khalids: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
realestniggah:
but why have Nigerian choose to remain backward..in south Africa they don't beat their children..beating your children is only going to build hatred toward you the parent..all you need to train a child properly is enough love and provide whatever they need..poverty is one of the major issue here..if only the useless father provided TV at home for his daughter will she go out to watch other people TV..we need to stop the act abeg.

And how have the xenophobic people turned out....
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by khalids: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Derawiz:
It's never easy for a child to grow up without some basic necessities in life.Whats wrong in watching television in your neighbour's house? as long as she doesn't eat there and the neighbors aren't complaining about her presence, I see nothing wrong.
Truth is, her dad is wicked, broke and proud..It's pride that would make you ashamed of the fact that your daughter watches the TV with your neighbors and it's wickedness that would make someone flog such a young soul mercilessly.

All this kin naive talk.....you will be the same person here shouting why they let their daughter go to the neighbors house, if the neighbor molest his daughter.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Littlefish(f): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
my dear, growing up is not easy, I was band from entering neigbours house talk more of watching t. v. I believe he is trying to protect his daughter, though he went a little far,He shouldn't have beaten her that much, do more of talking and training in Gods way sir.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Oches4me(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
realestniggah:
but why have Nigerian choose to remain backward..in south Africa they don't beat their children..beating your children is only going to build hatred toward you the parent..all you need to train a child properly is enough love and provide whatever they need..poverty is one of the major issue here..if only the useless father provided TV at home for his daughter will she go out to watch other people TV..we need to stop the act abeg.
unfortunately Nigeria is not south African.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Damfostopper(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
You have been on nairaland long enough to know a link to the source is absolutely required.
didn't Yu see the link/source... how did this blind person register here sef

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Endeee: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
lolz,
all the ppl wey dey condemn the father,
una forget sae na 9ja una dey.

x
I received worst in my own daes, same offence.
n to an extend it has helped in moulding me now.
x
#mon pere was the best dad that ever liveth. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by adeniyi3971(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
after you denied her of the simple basic things of life for a girl at her age. isi ewu

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
I and a number of us here suffered same form of 'discipline' growing up. For me it was for playing with the other kids, eating at a neighbours house or going there to see movies. Heck, my dad beat me for eating at my uncle's.

Today, I understand contentment and there have been times my neighbours had to knock on my door to be sure I was alive, that's how much I mind my business.

I guess times have changed. Lucky generation.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
SheIsElle:
Just joined Nairaland. Am so excited. Have been trying for a long time.

Clap for yourself.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by cnonyechi(f): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
Derawiz:
It's never easy for a child to grow up without some basic necessities in life.Whats wrong in watching television in your neighbour's house? as long as she doesn't eat there and the neighbors aren't complaining about her presence, I see nothing wrong.
Truth is, her dad is wicked, broke and proud..It's pride that would make you ashamed of the fact that your daughter watches the TV with your neighbors and it's wickedness that would make someone flog such a young soul mercilessly.

my dear so many things are wrong. children get molested that way.

y do we forget so easily is it not on dis same tread dat we hear stories of men abusing young girls and boys. how do u think this happens
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by cnonyechi(f): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Queenbeee:
I think I get the man's point. With the rate of rape this days, I'm not sure I'll want my child to go to another persons house when I'm not there......but he kinda took the beating too far.

But who knows, the child might be a stubborn girl and he just had to trash her well to set her head straight.

I'll like to hear the man's reason sha

Gbam.

spare the rod and spoil d child. better dis kind of beating dan rape or watching blue film

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Wolfbrother(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Queenbeee:
I think I get the man's point. With the rate of rape this days, I'm not sure I'll want my child to go to another persons house when I'm not there......but he kinda took the beating too far.

But who knows, the child might be a stubborn girl and he just had to trash her well to set her head straight.

Nothing can justify this level of beating , no reason at all

cnonyechi:

Gbam.

spare the rod and spoil d child. better dis kind of beating dan rape or watching blue film

People have managed to raise kids without them being raped, all without beating , it will only make the child fear and hide their actions from you

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by cnonyechi(f): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
cardoctor:
She no dey hear word that's why. Next time she definitely wont go there again. The father possibly knows of the danger within and that could be that stupid older kids watching immoral videos or one possible rapist. I wont blame him. Spare the rod and spoil the child.

God bless u. dats y we have lots of immorality going on cause parents cant chastise their children.

children come out untrained and nasty. me i go beat pass like dat sef
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by delishpot: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Queenbeee:

cnonyechi:

God bless u. dats y we have lots of immorality going on cause parents cant chastise their children.

children come out untrained and nasty. me i go beat pass like dat sef

And no child will enter your hand. May their spirits keep them away from your abuse.

You are very stupid for typing that trash. Beat a child to that extent? Are there no reasonable ways to correct the child? I hope your husband beats you for a good reason. Idiot bloody fool. Inshort, I hope someone just beats you for no reason sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by cnonyechi(f): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wolfbrother:

People have managed to raise kids without them being raped, all without beating , it will only make the child fear and hide their actions from you

my dear u are right at the same time wrong. it all depends on ur environment. if u live in a reasonable enviroment with minimal or no threat to ur child's behaviorism then u can say dat but if u live in a slum of in the mist of people with questionable characters then. desperate measures are needed to secure the sanity of ur children.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wolfbrother:

So you say people should not beat their kids?? He must have warned that child to refrain from watching TV in the neighbors house and she refused to take heed.

You guys should forget all that western crap, my dad lashed me when I was younger and it didn't give me any emotional trauma or sh!t.

When a child is going wrong and talking does not work, whop the child's ass to factory setting grin

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
delishpot:

And no child will enter your hand. May their spirits keep them away from your abuse.

You are very stupid for typing that trash. Beat a child to that extent? Are there no reasonable ways to correct the child? I hope your husband beats you for a good reason. Idiot bloody fool. Inshort, I hope someone just beats you for no reason sef

Let thunder fire you two times daily for opening that rotten gutter you call mouth to insult you mother not me, so you can't pass your point without insulting your generation abi. You that was trained without beating, you've just shown how useless and miserable your stupid life is Anu mmanu.

Let this be the last time you mention me you double digit IQ dummy
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by delishpot: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Queenbeee:

Let thunder fire you two times daily for opening that rotten gutter you call mouth to insult you mother not me, so you can't pass your point without insulting your generation abi. You that was trained without beating, you've just shown how useless and miserable your stupid life is Anu mmanu.

Let this be the last time you mention me you double digit IQ dummy

Idiot. I insult people who love abusing kids and are proud of it. You this backyard Ashawo who charges #100 per session. Your Ashawo gutter mom can not stand close to mine since you want to drag mom's into this. You are an idiot and I have spoken my mind. May nature beat you badly anytime youaie a mistake that would have landed you in trouble. As you love the pain that child is passing through may life beat you like that daily anytime you repeat a mistake. Bloody fool.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by IKEGOD21(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Child abuse everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by cnonyechi(f): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
kpaofame:
God bless my Dad....

In his words, you dont punish children, you correct them...

Still He didnt spare the cane...

My mum na koboko. And i bless God for her everyday cos if not for dat beating i wonder where i for dey now
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Fourwinds: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
orbis:
who nows if the neighbour is a single bachelor and the dad was just trying to save her from molestation. he cant just beat her for beating sake na
hmmm...I see
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by cnonyechi(f): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
delishpot:

U just talked like some one who will do worse. with this kind of language u use and the anger u vent ooh am sure u will do worse.
God bless u.
spare the rod and spoil the child, so says the Bible
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
delishpot:

Idiot. I insult eople who love abusing kids and are proud of it. You this backyard Ashawo who charges 100 per session. Your Ashawo gutter mom can not stand close to mine. You are an idiot and I have spoken my mind. May nature beat you badly anytime youaie a mistake that would have landed you in trouble. As you love the pain that child is passing through may life beat you like that daily anytime you repeat a mistake. Bloody fool.

And in your demented mind this is abuse right. The man whooped his daughter cause she must have disobeyed him. The fact that there are Cain marks on her body from the beating does not make it an abuse.

If you've ever had a child or taking care of a child, you would know that they're situations where you will need to beat the child well.

I won't talk to you again cos arguing with a fool brings you to their level. I'll only tell you one thing, since it's a crime to beat your kids, if in this life you ever raise your hands to beat your for any readon at all kids, then it will never be well with you.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
SheIsElle:
Just joined Nairaland. Am so excited. Have been trying for a long time.
welcome.... I just followed you
Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by delishpot: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
cnonyechi:

U just talked like some one who will do worse. with this kind of language u use and the anger u vent ooh am sure u will do worse.
God bless u.
spare the rod and spoil the child, so says the Bible
Do worse? Yes to child beaters like you. Just to give you a taste of your own medicine. That is why I want someone to beat you when ever you make a mistake or disobey their order(even when given in good faith) if you look forward to beating a child more than this, then may that child's head not lead him/her to your home cos no human being deserves such a beating esp not a child.
Not beat the child like a snake . Go read your bible well. Two strokes of cane on her bum and a curfew would have done the trick. Telling the neighbour not to let his child nter his house is another way. No one deserves to beaten like that. Many parents have killed their kids because of not sparring the rod talk. The bible did not say beat your child till he or she almost dies. Is this how he would beat her for every mistake she makes?

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by delishpot: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Queenbeee:

And in your demented mind this is abuse right. The man whooped his daughter cause she must have disobeyed him. The fact that there are Cain marks on her body from the beating does not make it an abuse.

If you've ever had a child or taking care of a child, you would know that they're situations where you will need to beat the child well.

I won't talk to you again cos arguing with a fool brings you to their level. I'll only tell you one thing, since it's a crime to beat your kids, if in this life you ever raise your hands to beat your for any readon at all kids, then it will never be well with you.

Keep kwaiet there. I hate child abusers and if you are one, even if you are my sister, I will hate you too and take that child from you. Did your own mom beat you like that? If yes, did you find it necessary? Wouldn't you have improved non the less with less beating? Abeg go Sidon for gutter. You just dey make me vex more sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Wolfbrother(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
cnonyechi:

my dear u are right at the same time wrong. it all depends on ur environment. if u live in a reasonable environment with minimal or no threat to ur child's behaviorism then u can say dat but if u live in a slum of in the mist of people with questionable characters then. desperate measures are needed to secure the sanity of ur children.

Queenbeee:

So you say people should not beat their kids?? He must have warned that child to refrain from watching TV in the neighbors house and she refused to take heed.

You guys should forget all that western crap, my dad lashed me when I was younger and it didn't give me any emotional trauma or sh!t.

When a child is going wrong and talking does not work, whop the child's ass to factory setting grin

I agree with you .. slums are dangerous for kids and they often get molested\raped early on ... its more difficult for parents to raise kids there ... my problem is that at some point during the beating it stops being about correction and it starts being about the fathers own personal anger and frustration which he pours out on the child, which i believe is what happened here and i know because this is what was done to me nearly everyday when i was young ...this is dangerous in its own way because it pushes your children away from you , it teaches them to fear you and when they have other needs that you should be handling such as advice or confessions , they either bottle it up or go meet someone else which in itself is dangerous as the someone else might have bad intentions ... i am speaking from experience ... some kids turn out violent and loose because that is the only language they were raised to understand

3 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) by Fourwinds: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Azil:
I and a number of us here suffered same form of 'discipline' growing up. For me it was for playing with the other kids, eating at a neighbours house or going there to see movies. Heck, my dad beat me for eating at my uncle's.

Today, I understand contentment and there have been times my neighbours had to knock on my door to be sure I was alive, that's how much I mind my business.

I guess times have changed. Lucky generation.
hmmmm... ur dad tty for u oooo...because some of these he goats can he goat a girl child oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Mentally Challenged Man Stabs A Lady In Benin (Photo, Video) / Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.